Trump Trump Allegations: What They're Not Telling you

Main Stream media works hard on trashing Trump just in time for the elections.

• Total voters
  • Banned
If yes or no are the only options, I can't vote.

It's pretty simple, msm and Trump;s accuser had perfect timing of the alleged perv claims right before the elections and oh how convient these so called acts were done decades ago and they just now right before the elections come out with this bs. Hmmm

It's pretty simple, msm and Trump;s accuser had perfect timing of the alleged perv claims right before the elections and oh how convient these so called acts were done decades ago and they just now right before the elections come out with this bs. Hmmm
You can spin it however you like, the fact of the matter is that Trump bragged about sexual assaulting woman and now there are several woman who claim he did it do them. Bill Cosby is universally considered guilty and he wasn't caught on tape confessing, Trump has. I've got no problem admitting that the timing of the tapes, probably is orchestrated but guess what, so is the whole wikileaks saga. Assange has the E-mails and is releasing them in segments for maximum exposure. The point is calling foul because the opposite side releases it's dirt on the most opportune time rings pretty hollow.

You can spin it however you like, the fact of the matter is that Trump bragged about sexual assaulting woman and now there are several woman who claim he did it do them. Bill Cosby is universally considered guilty and he wasn't caught on tape confessing, Trump has. I've got no problem admitting that the timing of the tapes, probably is orchestrated but guess what, so is the whole wikileaks saga. Assange has the E-mails and is releasing them in segments for maximum exposure. The point is calling foul because the opposite side releases it's dirt on the most opportune time rings pretty hollow.
AMEN!

The important thing to keep in mind here is, what story or reality does the media spend most of it's time covering though? The media determines the reality of the majority of the electorate (i.e, it panders to the lowest common denominator,) and thus, who will be president.

14519647_608333406012762_8614952840891034619_n.jpg

For every 9 minutes the media spent on Trump's foul mouth:
They spent 30 seconds on Hillary's email confessions and private dreams.
They spent 0 time on Bill's 25 flights to pedophile island. He can use Air Force One if Hitlery has taken to her bed again and doesn't need it.

Trump DOES NOT advocate sexual assault.

If you're a star they let you do it. He said women prefer the stars. That's it.

I did far more than grabbing women by the pussy. I knock one of them up and I am not even a star yet. Guess why? Because they let me.

Trump DOES NOT advocate sexual assault.

If you're a star they let you do it. He said women prefer the stars. That's it.

I did far more than grabbing women by the pussy. I knock one of them up and I am not even a star yet. Guess why? Because they let me.
The Trump didn't say what he said defence. Let's analyse the quote then.
"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. You just kiss. I don’t even wait. When you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."
There's 2 things that are telling. Number one, he uses "let you do it," not" want you to do it", you can let somebody do something to you, even if you don't want it. If even 1 person doesn't want it you are sexually assaulting that person. Unless you are actually claiming that, whenever a woman meets Donald Trump they want him to grab them by the crotch, he is admitting to sexually assaulting woman. Number 2, he says this "I don’t even wait". Wait for what? The only thing that makes sense in that context is,"I don’t even wait for consent", please try to put something there that doesn't boil down to, I don't even wait for permission.

That's just a bit of exaggeration. Also it's not like any women are hurt in the process. They don't like it just say no.

I am not a pussy. There are people actually getting beat up, killed, robbed. Yea sexual assault is not nice. But it's really not that big of a deal. And I seriously doubt Trump actually did it to girls.

Rich people raping girls is like Rich people robbing bank. It's just don't happen.

Let's put it this way? Have you ever grab women by the pussy? How do you know she consent? She sign some consent form? Sometimes consent isn't well defined and small harmless misunderstanding happens. I am sure Trump knows what's legal or not. Otherwise he would have been in trouble a long time ago.

Here is the problem. There are males that are more aggressive than you. If you are too timid, you wouldn't get any. So we got laws, and we don't expect people to deviate too much from industry standard.

That's just a bit of exaggeration. Also it's not like any women are hurt in the process. They don't like it just say no.

I am not a pussy. There are people actually getting beat up, killed, robbed. Yea sexual assault is not nice. But it's really not that big of a deal. And I seriously doubt Trump actually did it to girls.

Rich people raping girls is like Rich people robbing bank. It's just don't happen.

You're probably right.

He probably did it to boys.

Let's put it this way? Have you ever grab women by the pussy? How do you know she consent? She sign some consent form? Sometimes consent isn't well defined and small harmless misunderstanding happens. I am sure Trump knows what's legal or not. Otherwise he would have been in trouble a long time ago.

Here is the problem. There are males that are more aggressive than you. If you are too timid, you wouldn't get any. So we got laws, and we don't expect people to deviate too much from industry standard.
So you are changing your defence from,
Trump DOES NOT advocate sexual assault
To sexual assault isn't serious. Are you aware how that isn't exactly a sign of morality. You are trying to advocate here how it isn't a big deal, when men take liberties with woman. As to you doubting Trump really did these things. Trump has gotten in trouble before. Here Are All the Times Donald Trump Has Been Accused of Rape or Attempted Rape, money has a tendency to make troubles go away, so trying to claim, this is a new thing is false to. To this I have only one thing to say
Bill Cosby.

Forum List

Back