trump aides hired Israeli spy team to dig dirt up on Iran deal participants...

Trump's rabid hatred of Obama never stops........But, of course, Trump is jealous of anyone more successful than him.

I am sure Mueller is interested in this. You RW nuts elected a Mafia Boss as...so called...president.
liberaltearsssss.jpg

He makes Nixon look like a Boyscout....

M U E L L E R is watching.....

Trump's rabid hatred of Obama never stops........But, of course, Trump is jealous of anyone more successful than him.

I am sure Mueller is interested in this. You RW nuts elected a Mafia Boss as...so called...president.
View attachment 195285

poor old derelict ..........

President-Trump-Touts-Foreign-Policy-Accomplishments-on-Asia-Trip-Washington-USA-15-Nov-2017.jpg

The Obama people might indeed be scum , but the courts won't just take our word on it.

President Trump's move to protect the Obama people and protecting against possible collusion with the Iranians is the least he could do.

president trump ?

BBBAAAWWWAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats a good one!

That term makes me throw up in my mouth each time I hear it.

Electing trump as, so called, president is like making Al Capone night watchman at the local credit union...

president trump ?

thats a good one!

You may not like the fact, but Donald J Trump is the President. Liberal failure to recognize this fact is going to be a real problem for them in the 2020 election against Reality Based politicians

president trump ?

thats a good one!

You may not like the fact, but Donald J Trump is the President. Liberal failure to recognize this fact is going to be a real problem for them in the 2020 election against Reality Based politicians

Im guessing the dems wont be as apathetic at the polls in 2020 as they were with Clinton.

Trump, reality based?

youre on a roll - :21:

Forum List

Back