Trump Adviser says "you cannot rape your spouse."

Cohen, who is one of Trump's top lawyers, also threatened to sue the Daily Beast reporter and ruin the reporter's life.

"I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we're in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don't have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know," Cohen said, according to the Daily Beast. "So I'm warning you, tread very f---ing lightly, because what I'm going to do to you is going to be f---ing disgusting. You understand me?"

Reached on the phone Tuesday morning, Cohen declined to speak with CNN but did say he planned to release a statement later.

"Mr. Trump didn't know of his comments but disagrees with them," Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski told CNN, referring to Cohen's remarks to the Daily Beast.

"According to the Daily Beast?"

Enough said.

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Con Defense: Why do you hate rape?

Before you go on ignore, I guess you missed that post in which Ivana stated she lied.

There was no rape, no one has called it rape but you.
Wow, I read something different. Did she actually admit to lying? I thought that to make the divorce settlement final she said that she did not consider it rape in a legal sense, but that it was an aggressive sexual encounter unlike any she and Trump had ever had, so she felt violated. But maybe you have a link where she has changed her story and is now admitting she lied. Could you provide the link?

That means Ivana is guilty of perjury... Fairly serious charge that should be reported to the court...

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Con Defense: Why do you hate rape?

Before you go on ignore, I guess you missed that post in which Ivana stated she lied.

There was no rape, no one has called it rape but you.
Wow, I read something different. Did she actually admit to lying? I thought that to make the divorce settlement final she said that she did not consider it rape in a legal sense, but that it was an aggressive sexual encounter unlike any she and Trump had ever had, so she felt violated. But maybe you have a link where she has changed her story and is now admitting she lied. Could you provide the link?

That means Ivana is guilty of perjury... Fairly serious charge that should be reported to the court...

Donnie only has to pay off the judge...

Cohen is now an ex-advisor.

Yeah, I heard he is being replaced by Bill Cosby....:banana:

Slick Willy had a track record with women almost Identical to Cosby, so why are you trying to associate the later with Trump?

Bill has never written a book bragging about his affairs. But it is the 13 year olds that really excites Donnie.
"Affairs," Is that what you call rape and sexual assault?

Leftwing douche bags like you have an amazing capacity for self delusion.

Slick Willy had a track record with women almost Identical to Cosby, so why are you trying to associate the later with Trump?

Bill has never written a book bragging about his affairs. But it is the 13 year olds that really excites Donnie.

BILL IS GOING TO BE ON THE BALLOT? Hillary is going to be shocked!

As long as Donnie has a mouth, he is doomed...

Sorry Doofus. Trump has never made a trip to 'Pre-Pubescent Island' like Bill has.........(idjit!).

CNN twist and spin,the rape aligations were dropped years ago,she admitting that it didnt happen then ,not this last Tuesday.
Trump is right the media lie like a rug.

CNN twist and spin,the rape aligations were dropped years ago,she admitting that it didnt happen then ,not this last Tuesday.
Trump is right the media lie like a rug.

The rape allegations were dropped only because the victim was afraid of the Clintons, fool. This subject has been debated ad nauseum in this forum. Clinton doesn't get off the hook.

Sorry Doofus. Trump has never made a trip to 'Pre-Pubescent Island' like Bill has.........(idjit!).

Oh, that is not what is being published. And Bill is not running for President. The insane Donnie is...

Practice saying...."MADAME PRESIDENT...MADAME PRESIDENT...MADAME PRESIDENT...MADAME PRESIDENT..."

Forum List

Back