Trump admits.....I got nothin

The PRESIDENT is keeping this bullshit going? Fortunately, Obama has better things to focus his attention on. These nutters don't deserve any attention from the most powerful person in the free world.
It has taken on quite a following. It is divisive. Obama could easily end it by showing what the public wants.

None of those statements are false.

But, what I see is that stubbornness is more important to him than stopping the divisive damage of this topic.

This is a government of the people and for the people, not for the President.

Trump looks like a crazy person here. Obama is making jokes about birthers.

Why should Obama end it?

it's unraveling his presidency and chance of being re elected. foolow the money. if trump is right and money was spent to hinder the documents release, that's the ballgame.

Obama is making jokes about birthers. nervous defense ?? he broached the topic in a recent interview, maybe some of you anti-birther could help me find it.

Last edited:
http://slapblog.com/?p=12192

I am not a birther but this is really starting to get weird… this interview with liberal political operative George Stephanopoulos feels more like a staged set up question allowing for an Obama prepared remark. If the interviewer were a real reporter who actually wanted to find out information, the reporter would have ask “why not you just show the BIRTH CERTIFICATE and end the controversy?” Instead Obama gets the softball set up question and refers to himself in the third person… never actually assuring the interviewer or the viewer that he was born in Hawaii — how weird is that? And how he is trying to paint the birther issue on Republicans candidates… when it’s only Donald Trump banging the birther drum. Something is really fishy here people.

“I think that over the last two and a half years there’s been an effort to go at me in a way that is politically expedient in the short-term for Republicans. But [it] creates, I think a problem for them when they want to actually run in a general election where most people feel pretty confident the President was born where he says he was, in Hawaii. He– he doesn’t have horns…we’re not really worrying about conspiracy theories or– or birth certificates,” President Obama told me.

And in all my talks with Obama I think it was the first time he was one the same page as Karl Rove who thinks the “birther” controversy is hurting the GOP.

“The truth of the matter is that I think that the vast majority of Americans across the country – Democratic or Republican – really want this election to be about growing the economy, getting control of the deficit, preparing the future for our kids. And my suspicion is that anybody who is not addressing those questions…Is going to be in trouble. I think they may get a quick pop in the news. They may get a lot of attention. But ultimately, the American people understand this is a serious, sober time,” he told me.

i'm still searching for the video. i want to see his body language and see if he asks what the definition of is is.
the first question in the debates for the general will be; Why won't you show your birth certificate, the real one, not the one on the web.
poor hillary, she almost had it, maybe it takes a republican to find the truth.

Last edited:
Trump is nothing more than early election cylce fodder. Some other sacrifical lamb will be foisted up as the republican nominee. The only thing that would bring a Christie or a Jeb Bush into the race would be some cosmic uber fuckup by Obama, and I dont see that happening. Again, unseating a sitting president is hard, it requires usually some outside force to make happen.

Look to 2016 for a far better crop of republican candidates, when they will basically be fighting for an open office.

By November of 2012, the inflation rate will cost the President the election. The average American will far worse off than before Obama. This is how Reagan won against Carter. He simply asked the voters if things got better or worse over the last four years? Obama ran on hope and change, by November 2012, the American people will have lost hope in him and make a change.

But.....but

I thought the unemployment rate was going to keep Obama from being elected

Uhhmmm no it's really not growing anything.. It isn't even divisive anymore. Real conservatives think birthers are ignorant as well.
:rofl:

Dear God.

Ummm, I never said the following is growing something. I said it is growing...that means growing in size, in numbers.

Keep kidding yourself that there is nothing divisive about a lot of folks thinking that there may be a major violation of the Supreme Law of the Land and the Executive may not be a natural born citizen of the US.

And, I'm a bit confused; do you fancy yourself a spokesperson for conservatives, real or not?

There is nothing divisive about it, you birthers are wishing anyone with any sense at all would follow your silly conspiracy theories, but they aren't.

Cheer up old girl, you're always on the wrong side of everything anyway, may as well enjoy yourself.

Sheesh..
Of course there is nothing divisive about folks thinking a president is in office illegally. No. Not at all. Everyone just loves Obama.

:cuckoo:

And, what makes you think that I am a birther? I do know that you have serious reading comprehension issues, but do let us know where I wrote anything about thinking Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii?

This should be interesting.

Trump is nothing more than early election cylce fodder. Some other sacrifical lamb will be foisted up as the republican nominee. The only thing that would bring a Christie or a Jeb Bush into the race would be some cosmic uber fuckup by Obama, and I dont see that happening. Again, unseating a sitting president is hard, it requires usually some outside force to make happen.

Look to 2016 for a far better crop of republican candidates, when they will basically be fighting for an open office.

By November of 2012, the inflation rate will cost the President the election. The average American will far worse off than before Obama. This is how Reagan won against Carter. He simply asked the voters if things got better or worse over the last four years? Obama ran on hope and change, by November 2012, the American people will have lost hope in him and make a change.

But.....but

misery index... don't forget prime rate of 10% hello carter years

But.....but

I never said anything about unemployment; however, hyperinflation will cause unemployment to rise.

President Obama Addresses Birthers on 'World News' - Video - The Daily Beast

nonchalant
French, from Old French, present participle of nonchaloir, to be unconcerned : non-, non- + chaloir, to cause concern to (from Latin calre, to be warm, heat up; see kel-1 in Indo-European roots).]

I have always notice when a person is talking in third person context they are covering something up.

something's rotten in the state of denmark, and d.c.

But.....but

I never said anything about unemployment; however, hyperinflation will cause unemployment to rise.
Wishful CON$ervative thinking!!!
America hating CON$ have been hoping for high unemployment since the day Obama was elected!!!

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH: Joe the Plumber. Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

Ummm, because it is just sooooooo kewl that such a divisive topic has a growing following.

(I love saying the same thing over again for the slow.)

Uhhmmm no it's really not growing anything.. It isn't even divisive anymore. Real conservatives think birthers are ignorant as well.

not true

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kdeJaP-wa8]YouTube - Charles Krauthammer: "Donald Trump Is the Al Sharpton of the Republican Party"[/ame]

Krauthammer thinks Trump is a joke. Again, most anyone with any sense does.

boedicca-albums-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3433-trump041911-color-jpg.jpg

It looks like every time the Donald opens his mouth, in goes the foot. First he says we should seize the Libya's oil fields and in the same interview in discussing Iraq, he says the victor goes the spoils suggesting we should steal the Iraqi oil in addition to Libyan oil. About OPEC, he says that the "right messenger" could tell OPEC to lower crude oil prices, insisting that prices "will go down if you say it properly." That's a novel approach to the oil problem, just ask OPEC to lower prices.

Donald Trump Interview: Transcript Part Two - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line
Trump says he'd get OPEC to cut oil prices - POLITICO Live - POLITICO.com

Now he has the Trump birthers going after him. They contend that Trump was born in South Africa and spent his early childhood there. They point out that his birth certificate is a hospital certificate, not the official certificate. The birthers claim they have Trump's South African birth certificate.
TRUMP BIRTHERS

The Democrats are of course elated at Trumps bid for the nomination. He would be a dream candidate with his string bankruptcies, failed marriages, battles with the press, shady property deals and a loose tongue.

Last edited:
It looks like every time the Donald opens his mouth, in goes the foot. First he says we should seize the Libya's oil fields and in the same interview in discussing Iraq, he says the victor goes the spoils suggesting we should steal the Iraqi oil in addition to Libyan oil. About OPEC, he says that the "right messenger" could tell OPEC to lower crude oil prices, insisting that prices "will go down if you say it properly." That's a novel approach to oil problem, just ask OPEC to lower prices.

Donald Trump Interview: Transcript Part Two - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Now he has the Trump birthers going after him. They contend that Trump was born in South Africa and spent his early childhood there. They point out that his birth certificate is a hospital certificate, not the official certificate. The birthers claim they have Trump's South African birth certificate.
TRUMP BIRTHERS

The Democrats are of course elated at Trumps bid for the nomination. He would be a dream candidate with his string bankruptcies, failed marriages, battles with the press, shady property deals and a loose tongue.

obama has had to do two feet replacement, he's had his feet placed in his mouth so many times.

It looks like every time the Donald opens his mouth, in goes the foot. First he says we should seize the Libya's oil fields and in the same interview in discussing Iraq, he says the victor goes the spoils suggesting we should steal the Iraqi oil in addition to Libyan oil. About OPEC, he says that the "right messenger" could tell OPEC to lower crude oil prices, insisting that prices "will go down if you say it properly." That's a novel approach to oil problem, just ask OPEC to lower prices.

TRUMP BIRTHERS

obama has had to do two feet replacement, he's had his feet placed in his mouth so many times.
He‛s got his priorities straight!
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what [the media] write as long as you’ve got a young and beautiful piece of ass.”
Donald Trump

The 10 Stupidest Reasons Donald Trump Should Run for President | stupidest.com

That should really go over well with the bible thumpers.

Forum List

Back