Trump admits.....I got nothin

So, I have to wonder what this president, who claims to be a uniter, is thinking by keeping this going.

Obviously the public wants answers. Anyone who is really interested in uniting folks would get something apparently so inconsequential out of the way and keep it from dividing so many on this issue.

The PRESIDENT is keeping this bullshit going? Fortunately, Obama has better things to focus his attention on. These nutters don't deserve any attention from the most powerful person in the free world.
It has taken on quite a following. It is divisive. Obama could easily end it by showing what the public wants.

None of those statements are false.

But, what I see is that stubbornness is more important to him than stopping the divisive damage of this topic.

This is a government of the people and for the people, not for the President.

Si, it was in the fucking paper the day he was born. HOW much easier is it ended? REALLY?

Trump: I'll Release My Tax Returns When Obama Releases His Birth Certificate - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Stephanopoulos: You said that you sent investigators to Hawaii and you said quote, "They cannot believe what they’re finding."

Trump: We’re going to see what happens, George.

Stephanopoulos: What have they found?

Trump: We’re going to see what-- that’s none of your business right now. We’re going to see what happens.

So, after announcing his topnotch investigators "can't believe what they are finding", Trump clams up and says "thats none of your business" when asked what they found

Knowing that admitting that his birther claims are a hoax....Trump is trying to kick the can down the road promising some secret surprise

HaHa!

He's such a gasbag..

The PRESIDENT is keeping this bullshit going? Fortunately, Obama has better things to focus his attention on. These nutters don't deserve any attention from the most powerful person in the free world.
It has taken on quite a following. It is divisive. Obama could easily end it by showing what the public wants.

But, what I see is that stubbornness is more important to him than stopping the divisive damage of this topic.

Si, it was in the fucking paper the day he was born. HOW much easier is it ended? REALLY?
1. I haven't seen the paper and

2. I learned at an early age that I don't take what is in any newspaper as a fact without other support, even if I want to believe it.

So, if something is in the paper it must be true? You really can't be saying that.

Last edited:
So, I have to wonder what this president, who claims to be a uniter, is thinking by keeping this going.

Obviously the public wants answers. Anyone who is really interested in uniting folks would get something apparently so inconsequential out of the way and keep it from dividing so many on this issue.

Why should Obama end it? Trump looks like a crazy person here. Obama is making jokes about birthers.

Last edited:

2. I learned at an early age that I don't take what is in any newspaper as a fact without other support, even if I want to believe it.

So, if something is in the paper it must be true? You really can't be saying that.

How true..

Newspapers routinely make up phony birth announcements

Why should Obama end it? Trump looks like a crazy person here. Obama is making jokes about birthers.
Ummm, because it is just sooooooo kewl that such a divisive topic has a growing following.

(I love saying the same thing over again for the slow.)

How true..

Newspapers routinely make up phony birth announcements
:lol: Newpapers NEVER make errors. Ever. That's why none of them ever have a retraction section.

:rofl:

i'm looking for recent video interview with obama addressing the birther issue, don't worry libs., because holder already said we won't be prosecuting any "black high crimes and misdemeanors".

this is a good time for the house part of congress that impeaches, to be a republican majority.

we have enough doubt already to blow bam's reelection, which is good, cause we'll save another 170,000,000 $ on the second inauguration festival and beatification.. this will also "save" many, many jobs. i love to watch the loyalists defend the asshole president.

Last edited:

Ummm, because it is just sooooooo kewl that such a divisive topic has a growing following.

Uhhmmm no it's really not growing anything.. It isn't even divisive anymore. Real conservatives think birthers are ignorant as well.

Uhhmmm no it's really not growing anything.. It isn't even divisive anymore. Real conservatives think birthers are ignorant as well.

Dear God.

Ummm, I never said the following is growing something. I said it is growing...that means growing in size, in numbers.

Keep kidding yourself that there is nothing divisive about a lot of folks thinking that there may be a major violation of the Supreme Law of the Land and the Executive may not be a natural born citizen of the US.

And, I'm a bit confused; do you fancy yourself a spokesperson for conservatives, real or not?

i'm looking for recent video interview with obama addressing the birther issue, don't worry libs., because holder already said we won't be prosecuting any "black high crimes and misdemeanors".

this is a good time for the house part of congress that impeaches, to be a republican majority.

we have enough doubt already to blow bam's reelection, which is good, cause we'll save another 170,000,000 $ on the second inauguration festval. this will also "save" many, many jobs.

Your bigotry is showing. You might want to tuck it back in so that you can get a response.

Thats why you never hear me complain about Payland or Bachmann spouting-off their nonsense. They practically chase Independents to the Left LOL

not true

we have enough doubt already to blow bam's reelection, which is good, cause we'll save another 170,000,000 $ on the second inauguration festval. this will also "save" many, many jobs.

Your bigotry is showing. You might want to tuck it back in so that you can get a response.

how so bee hunter ? you will refer to the black panther voting place intimidation case that was dropped, i added the part about high crimes. was i wrong about holder ?, cause i think i can find it on the web.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...+cased+dropped+by+holder&aq=f&aqi=m1&aql=&oq=

are you a biggot bee... is the title of this thread true ? A leading Department of Justice attorney who quit his job after over the Obama administration's refusal to prosecute Black Panthers who intimidated voters outside polls during the 2008 election claims the administration has ordered the DOJ not to pursue voting-rights cases against black people.

Read more: Ex–DoJ lawyer: Holder won't prosecute blacks http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=173117#ixzz1Jzi5e4cJ

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear God.

Ummm, I never said the following is growing something. I said it is growing...that means growing in size, in numbers.

Keep kidding yourself that there is nothing divisive about a lot of folks thinking that there may be a major violation of the Supreme Law of the Land and the Executive may not be a natural born citizen of the US.

And, I'm a bit confused; do you fancy yourself a spokesperson for conservatives, real or not?

There is nothing divisive about it, you birthers are wishing anyone with any sense at all would follow your silly conspiracy theories, but they aren't.

Cheer up old girl, you're always on the wrong side of everything anyway, may as well enjoy yourself.

Sheesh..

Trump is nothing more than early election cylce fodder. Some other sacrifical lamb will be foisted up as the republican nominee. The only thing that would bring a Christie or a Jeb Bush into the race would be some cosmic uber fuckup by Obama, and I dont see that happening. Again, unseating a sitting president is hard, it requires usually some outside force to make happen.

Look to 2016 for a far better crop of republican candidates, when they will basically be fighting for an open office.

By November of 2012, the inflation rate will cost the President the election. The average American will be far worse off than before Obama. This is how Reagan won against Carter. He simply asked the voters if things got better or worse over the last four years? Obama ran on hope and change, by November 2012, the American people will have lost hope in him and make a change.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back