Trump admits.....I got nothin

this is the classic dipshit dimocrap thread. someone posts "Trump gives up" and the sheep follow with wow... "right zinger must be right, good enough for me" then he takes off to post another threadlie.

scandals don't just go away in this country, ask the nixon or clinton family.
we thought obama's gray hair came from the silly policies and promises and decisions his advisors told him to make, now he tosses and turns over the birther scandal. it's always something. as i said, even if it's just me at the protest holding one sign, it will cast aspersion around the election, but i think i'll have lots of company this summer. it's a very popular idea so far. if you think you're defending obama now...

right now obama's got non denial denial, like nixon.

Whats a "Dimocrap"?

this is the classic dipshit dimocrap thread. someone posts "Trump gives up" and the sheep follow with wow... "right zinger must be right, good enough for me" then he takes off to post another threadlie.

scandals don't just go away in this country, ask the nixon or clinton family.
we thought obama's gray hair came from the silly policies and promises and decisions his advisors told him to make, now he tosses and turns over the birther scandal. it's always something. as i said, even if it's just me at the protest holding one sign, it will cast aspersion around the election, but i think i'll have lots of company this summer. it's a very popular idea so far. if you think you're defending obama now...

right now obama's got non denial denial, like nixon.

Whats a "Dimocrap"?

Liberals like rightwinger.

What specifically draws you to the conclusion that Trump wouldn't be a good president.

He has zero skill at being diplomatic. He's always been in charge and is used to passing out orders.
He's not even a good liar.
He's declared bankruptcy 3-4 times
His wife[?] is nothing more than eye candy. That speaks volumns to me.
He's never held any political office.

what makes you think he'd be good for the country?

The first one kinda sounds like Obama's resume. Big 0 never had the quals to be Pres either.

What has he lied about? Check FOX news, they made a list based off his speeches.

Using the law, namely Chapter 11, to negotiate debt deals is legal and many great business leaders have done so. It's a sign of failure, complete and utter failure.

What exactly does is wife have to do with him running for president? Other than you not liking beautiful women. She's in her 20's, it looks like. You may want a dirty old man as Pres, I have higher standards.

True, he''s never held political office because he's not a politician. That's a plus in my book.

What else makes you think he qualified?
There must be something beyond his blather that makes sense to someone.

It reminds me of Bush's decision to invade Iraq on the assumption that he would be able to find something to pin on Saddam

Trump has been shooting his mouth off on the assumption that his crack team of investigators would be able to dig something up

In the end, he just replies...."None of your business" while he waits for it to go away

Trump will never be allowed to find anything. Hawaii has said that Obama was born in Hawaii. Whether he was or wasn't doesn't matter. They have complete control over the situation. Again, Trump is looking for attention and he's getting it. I guess he considers that a 'win'.

So you think there is something to be found. But Trump will never find it. Interesting.

Well, I wouldn't say that. I'm just saying that the government is not always forthcoming with complete information and has been known to keep secrets from the general public. And since they have complete control over the situation, the public will probably never know if there is a problem with Obama's birth certificate. And if we ever do find out that Obama was not born in Hawaii, it'll probably be in 50 years when it won't matter anymore. I developed this distrust for the government when Bill Clinton ran for President in 1992 and saw firsthand how things got covered up. But that's the way politics works. The US is no different from any other country.

What specifically draws you to the conclusion that Trump wouldn't be a good president.

He has zero skill at being diplomatic. He's always been in charge and is used to passing out orders.

Okay, I'm on board with almost everything.
But
Eye candy?
OMG, noooooo, retch, barf, bring out the eye bleach, and WTF were you thinking with that comment?
He's eye candy like that politico (also pub, I'm sure that's just a coincidence though) who got caught on camera during the Bush (little boy) administration sticking the WHOLE COMB in his mouth before he combed his six strands over to the right.

http://www.ghanamma.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/37e72590352_468x705.jpg

One of us isn't looking at the same woman. :lol:

i wont vote for obama....but i wont vote gop or tea party.....i will sit it out this round....for the first time in my life...i simply cannot vote for any of them.....we all keep wishing for a dark horse ...well we are only getting jackasses

Go and vote 3rd party then!

if the 3rd party gets enough votes they can qualify for federal campaign money next time around and we might have a vialble 3rd choice for once.

just saying, you can still vote and not be wasting your vote ;).

Yeah, because Bob Barr was such a strong 3rd party candidate in 2008...:cuckoo:

LOL whats up trollolololol :lol:

:trolls:

I don't even think Trump will run. He's stalling on the Hawaii deal, because he knows his "researchers" aren't finding shit, other than proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

That being said.. Does anyone remember when Trump was a Pro-Choice Democrat? I didn't either, but RawStory had this up the other day:

Here are 10 past quotes that could sink Trump's hopes of capturing the Republican nomination.

1) "I probably identify more as Democrat."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2004

2) "I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

3) "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald."
--Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, January 2007

4) "Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2007

5) "I'm totally pro-choice."
--Interview with Fox News Sunday, October 1999

6) "I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."
--Remarks to reporters, December 1999

7) "I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care."
--Interview with CNN's Larry King, October 1999.

8) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans... We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan."
--Writing in his book, The America We Deserve, January 2000

9) "By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century."

10) "I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president."
--Interview with NY1, November 2008

Donald Trump, secret liberal? The top 10 reasons conservatives should distrust him | The Raw Story

Donald is an opportunist looking for attention and ratings for his show. Nothing more. I don't expect him too run.

if the 3rd party gets enough votes they can qualify for federal campaign money next time around and we might have a vialble 3rd choice for once.

It doesn't matter if the 3rd Party candidates do poorly at first, people who are dissatisfied with both Parties still need to vote to show that there are VOTERS out there who are unhappy with both Parties. If you stay away, they think you are too apathetic to vote and therefore not worth considering. Last election less than 2% voted for someone other than the 2 Parties. If 20% or 30% voted 3rd Party or write-in, candidates would take notice.

If you think, why waste time on line for a protest vote, vote absentee ballot, but VOTE!!!!!

Thank you sir, you understand what I was getting at.

i wont vote for obama....but i wont vote gop or tea party.....i will sit it out this round....for the first time in my life...i simply cannot vote for any of them.....we all keep wishing for a dark horse ...well we are only getting jackasses

Bob Barr is a Republican. We already have a Republican Party. He may try to run as a 3rd party candidate, but nobody buys that.

Trump is nothing more than early election cylce fodder. Some other sacrifical lamb will be foisted up as the republican nominee. The only thing that would bring a Christie or a Jeb Bush into the race would be some cosmic uber fuckup by Obama, and I dont see that happening. Again, unseating a sitting president is hard, it requires usually some outside force to make happen.

Look to 2016 for a far better crop of republican candidates, when they will basically be fighting for an open office.

I'm always amused by people who think they know what's going to happen in an election 18 months away.

I don't even think Trump will run. He's stalling on the Hawaii deal, because he knows his "researchers" aren't finding shit, other than proof that Obama was indeed born in Hawaii.

That being said.. Does anyone remember when Trump was a Pro-Choice Democrat? I didn't either, but RawStory had this up the other day:

Here are 10 past quotes that could sink Trump's hopes of capturing the Republican nomination.

1) "I probably identify more as Democrat."

2) "I've been around for a long time. And it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans."

3) "Nancy — you're the best. Congrats. Donald."
--Handwritten note to Speaker Nancy Pelosi, January 2007

4) "Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States."
--Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, March 2007

5) "I'm totally pro-choice."
--Interview with Fox News Sunday, October 1999

6) "I want to see the abortion issue removed from politics. I believe it is a personal decision that should be left to the women and their doctors."
--Remarks to reporters, December 1999

7) "I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care."
--Interview with CNN's Larry King, October 1999.

8) "The Canadian plan also helps Canadians live longer and healthier than Americans... We need, as a nation, to reexamine the single-payer plan."

9) "By imposing a one-time 14.25 percent net-worth tax on the richest individuals and trusts, we can put America on sound financial footing for the next century."

10) "I think he [Obama] has a chance to go down as a great president."
--Interview with NY1, November 2008

Donald Trump, secret liberal? The top 10 reasons conservatives should distrust him | The Raw Story

Donald is an opportunist looking for attention and ratings for his show. Nothing more. I don't expect him too run.

This is what I was saying yesterday, he has a LONG history of anti-conservative positions but I think he is savvy enough to know that the far right isen't.

There is a demand for this in their camp and he is simply telling them everything they want to hear. He doesn't mean a word of it.

A crowning achievement (won't happen) would be to actually take Iowa, walk out on stage and say..."You see how easy it is to lead fools" :lol:

The first one kinda sounds like Obama's resume. Big 0 never had the quals to be Pres either.

What has he lied about? Check FOX news, they made a list based off his speeches.

Using the law, namely Chapter 11, to negotiate debt deals is legal and many great business leaders have done so. It's a sign of failure, complete and utter failure.

What exactly does is wife have to do with him running for president? Other than you not liking beautiful women. She's in her 20's, it looks like. You may want a dirty old man as Pres, I have higher standards.

True, he''s never held political office because he's not a politician. That's a plus in my book.

What else makes you think he qualified?
There must be something beyond his blather that makes sense to someone.

I like the fact that he's willing to take on China and OPEC and he understands we need to drill baby drill as well as look at alternative energy. He has executive experience, where Obama had none, and it shows.

Basically I'm willing to hear the man out, see how he does in debates before I simply dismiss him as a viable candidate as many have already done.

American couldn't do any worse with a Trump presidency than it's doing with the current administration.

Bottom line is. I'm keeping an open mind and giving all potential candidates a fair shake without prejudging them.

Trump: I'll Release My Tax Returns When Obama Releases His Birth Certificate - George Stephanopoulos' Bottom Line

Stephanopoulos: You said that you sent investigators to Hawaii and you said quote, "They cannot believe what they’re finding."

Trump: We’re going to see what happens, George.

Stephanopoulos: What have they found?

Trump: We’re going to see what-- that’s none of your business right now. We’re going to see what happens.

So, after announcing his topnotch investigators "can't believe what they are finding", Trump clams up and says "thats none of your business" when asked what they found

Knowing that admitting that his birther claims are a hoax....Trump is trying to kick the can down the road promising some secret surprise

you should never have believed himmm.....:eusa_whistle:

Trump will never be allowed to find anything. Hawaii has said that Obama was born in Hawaii. Whether he was or wasn't doesn't matter. They have complete control over the situation. Again, Trump is looking for attention and he's getting it. I guess he considers that a 'win'.

So you think there is something to be found. But Trump will never find it. Interesting.

Well, I wouldn't say that. I'm just saying that the government is not always forthcoming with complete information and has been known to keep secrets from the general public. And since they have complete control over the situation, the public will probably never know if there is a problem with Obama's birth certificate. And if we ever do find out that Obama was not born in Hawaii, it'll probably be in 50 years when it won't matter anymore. I developed this distrust for the government when Bill Clinton ran for President in 1992 and saw firsthand how things got covered up. But that's the way politics works. The US is no different from any other country.

Oh for Christs sake. There was a birth announcement in the local paper the day he was born and it was published time and again, I'm too lazy to to look it up, but its easy as all hell to find. SOMEONE please tell me there was a conspiracy from the day he was BORN to perpetuate this fraud on the American public. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh for Christs sake. There was a birth announcement in the local paper the day he was born and it was published time and again, I'm too lazy to to look it up, but its easy as all hell to find. SOMEONE please tell me there was a conspiracy from the day he was BORN to perpetuate this fraud on the American public. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

There was no birth anoucment the day he was born, it was shown in the paper on the 17th. Strange that is the only thing that we have record of a newspaper clipping, no record of any doctor nor any recipt of payments. Just one source that obama was born.

Is there a Joe Q. Citizen who has a copy of this paper?

Strange I developed this distrust for the government with Bush Sr. Mr. no new taxes lie in the face prick

Forum List

Back