Trump admits he will tell his wife classified secrets

or maybe gay boy Marco Rubio

Rubio has a stunning former Dolphins cheerleader wife and 4 kids....imagine a known homo like yourself calling him one....very odd.
cuckoo.gif
Beard.

Doesn't Michelle bachman and her gay hubby have kids?
What a Homphobe.

He just said most likely Huma has told Anthony Weiner top secret/national security stuff. Does that mean he tells Melania national security secrets? Isn't she a foreigner? And isn't it obvious she didn't marry him for love? We already know Melania will sell her soul for money so I don't like the idea his 3rd and probably not last wife is a foreigner hearing national secrets in exchange for dancing sexy for that old man.

Hillary told the Russians, the Chinese, the Iranians and even got a US asset killed

That's a complete lie.

Rubio has a stunning former Dolphins cheerleader wife and 4 kids....imagine a known homo like yourself calling him one....very odd.
cuckoo.gif
Beard.

What a Homphobe.
You must not know what the word means.
It means you talk about Gheys in a negative manner because you don't understand them.

cuckoo.gif
Beard.

What a Homphobe.
It means you talk about Gheys in a negative manner because you don't understand them.
What a bunch of horse shit. You understand them? Do you understand them better than they understand themselves? Do you think they should be allowed to marry? Share health insurance? Adopt? Be discriminated against?

I make a joke about a gay (Michelle Bachman's husband) who's in denial that he's gay and you think that makes me a homophobe?

I love it when Republicans tell us we are the homophobes or we are the racists. LOL.

Who teaches gays how to not be gay. LOL.

cuckoo.gif
Beard.

What a Homphobe.
What a bunch of horse shit. You understand them? Do you understand them better than they understand themselves? Do you think they should be allowed to marry? Share health insurance? Adopt? Be discriminated against?

I make a joke about a gay (Michelle Bachman's husband) who's in denial that he's gay and you think that makes me a homophobe?

I love it when Republicans tell us we are the homophobes or we are the racists. LOL.

Who teaches gays how to not be gay. LOL.
I was kidding.

I think they should be allowed to marry. I don't think they have a leg to stand on when they claim they're different from someone who wants to marry several wives or husbands.

He just said most likely Huma has told Anthony Weiner top secret/national security stuff. Does that mean he tells Melania national security secrets? Isn't she a foreigner? And isn't it obvious she didn't marry him for love? We already know Melania will sell her soul for money so I don't like the idea his 3rd and probably not last wife is a foreigner hearing national secrets in exchange for dancing sexy for that old man.

:wtf:

Suddenly protecting secrets is a standard to you? How long will this last? All the way until the subject switches back to Hillary?

You people are just shameless with your hypocrisy

Forum List

Back