Trump Admits He Was Clueless About Healthcare

The dick is you!

You claimed everything I wrote is a lie and when pointed out premiums are going up, you have to pay high deductibles in some cases, and you can not keep your doctor, well now I am the dick duck in this conversation and you never paid a damn thing for me because unlike you I worked, saved and paid for my own shit unlike you!
Do you currently have health insurance?
If so, you dont need the ACA
Can u understand

You made the false claim you pay for my visits to the hospital.

You have yet to a dress the high premiums, deductibles and lousy health insurance you want everyone to pay for because you believe Obama ACA is so wonderful!

Why didn't Obama request the Nixon-Kennedy plan instead!?!

It made more sense but yet you support a plan that rape the individual and give them lousy insurance...
It sure was a good plan when Mitt romney brought it to the people of MA. Now all of a sudden it sucks.
If you go to a hospital will you pay the bill out of pocket??

Are you retarded or did you not get the part I pay out of pocket for one,doctor you moron!

My insurance covers the rest.

Why should I lose my GP!?!

Because you believe the insurance should dictate to you what you can and can not have!?!

Should car insurances dictate what has you should put in your car!?!
Einstein, if you have insurance, why bitch about the ACA. It doesn't affect you

Because it does affect me and you have yet to address the fact you can not keep your doctor if they are not in network, the high deductibles or premiums you believe those on the ACA should have to pay...

Also the fact many companies did cut workers hours to get to 49 full time employees so the company would not have to pay for the insurance.

It seem you love high premiums, deductibles, and shoddy service and less hours at work if you work at all..

For 2 decades before ACA health insurance premiums were rising on average 10-20% each year, I saw this in job after job in nonprofits, government AND private industry where I was involved in HR budgeting process.

How is it that you conservatives are too stupid or dishonest to acknowledge that ACA is NOT the cause of spiraling healthcare costs? The industry needs reform & regulation, and the best way forward is to expand Medicare & Medicaid for all. Single payer is THE way to control healthcare costs, as proven in dozens of nations that have it. And yes, there IS rationed care - but not as much as in a system where the uninsured AND many insured can't afford to access care. In single payer systems preventative care is universally available and as a result, fewer people end up needing catastrophic care.

Forum List

Back