Trump admits he lost the popular vote fair and square

Well there ya go folks, a self proclaimed Derp is trying to use big words.

You're just a propagandist. That's all. You don't believe any of the shit you post...you're either posting it because it's your job, or you're posting because you are desperate for attention.

I don't believe you have any principles, integrity, or beliefs of your own. I think you just get off thinking you're upsetting people on the internet. That's a pretty shitty life you have there.

Sure, and you are just full of virtue, Right?

You need to get a live that does not include self pleasure.

I suppose it would be a challenge for mentally deficient people, but I have a higher opinion of the intelligence of illegals than you I suppose.

I don't believe you. In fact, I don't think you believe any of this shit you post. I think you're just doing it because it's your job, or because this is the only way you can communicate with people.

Are you saying Mexicans and other illegals can't learn the name and address. Is it like blacks who can't figure out how to get ID unless it's for applying for government handouts?

What I'm saying is that in order to perpetrate the fraud you are accusing them of, without proof, there would have had to be a massive campaign waged to get 3,000,000 people to the polls, and know the names and addresses of 3,000,000 people who didn't vote, across thousands of precincts nationwide.

Surely there would have been some kind of trail leading to this massive conspiracy. But no, the conspiracy for you is that all brown people are telepaths.

So enough with the propaganda. No one buys it anymore.
I suppose it would be a challenge for mentally deficient people, but I have a higher opinion of the intelligence of illegals than you I suppose.

To Derp he only wants them here to pick crops for Whole Foods.

Yes. You are a fan of Trump. typing that you are not a fan of Trump won't give you credibility points.

Winterborn?????

Winterborn????

Winterborn????

Damn, this guy is sick or what?

I hear he's betting on Auburn in the Iron bowl as well!!!!!!

You can't make this shit up.

I know, right?

I know we've only posted a few times outside the sports threads, but damn, I never thought you an "R".

Thank you. There are some republicans I could support in certain elections. Trump is certainly not one of them.

That's always been my impression of you. Where the hell did these folks come from?

BTW, just how much dough did you put on War Eagle????

I never bet money on college ball. I am stressed enough watching it. The last bet I made was with a friend who is an Ohio State fan. Simple bet that whoever lost had to put the other teams logo on their FaceBook page for 2 weeks. Silly little bet. But damn that OSU look bad, and it was a long 2 weeks.

Well, I'm not the one who sold my soul to disseminate propaganda. You did that. So yes, I am full of virtue compared to you.

The only meaningful thing a propagandist like you will ever do with your life is end it. Otherwise, you've done nothing. You are nothing. You're a nobody. You're not special. You're not remarkable. You're not important. You're not an authority. You're a stain.

Are you saying Mexicans and other illegals can't learn the name and address. Is it like blacks who can't figure out how to get ID unless it's for applying for government handouts?

What I'm saying is that in order to perpetrate the fraud you are accusing them of, without proof, there would have had to be a massive campaign waged to get 3,000,000 people to the polls, and know the names and addresses of 3,000,000 people who didn't vote, across thousands of precincts nationwide.

Surely there would have been some kind of trail leading to this massive conspiracy. But no, the conspiracy for you is that all brown people are telepaths.

So enough with the propaganda. No one buys it anymore.

To Derp he only wants them here to pick crops for Whole Foods.
Pick crops and vote for the Beast of course.

'Trump admits he lost the popular vote fair and square'

Sadly, snowflakes actually think this means something ...

US Presidents are still not elected by popular vote...

Hillary still lost the election...

Hillary, her crime syndicate, Barack, and his criminal administration still broke laws trying to stop Trump from being elected and failed...

Trump is still the President...

And, as Hillary said, snowflakes who continue to oppose the outcome of the 2016 election is still 'a threat to our democracy'...

56aeaac19ff1b2a2ed80d42ab316a893--george-soros-hypocrite.jpg

Fox News most recent poll has Trumps popularity under 40%.

Trump says his are at least mid 40's and likely higher and anyone claiming less is "fake news".

Welcome to the "fake news" group Fox.

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

Rasmussen's final poll had Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote by 2%.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
Trump deserves credit for finally admitting popular vote defeat.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Is that really how you interpreted that tweet? lol

Today, Donald Trump praised Rasmussen polls as "one of the most accurate" in 2016.

If illegal aliens voting had been a factor, then Rasmussen would have shown Trump winning the popular vote instead of Hillary.
Bull Shit!!!!!

All he said was they were one of the most accurate....giving him an approval rating of 46%.
He didn't say shit about the popular vote you lying bastard!!!!
You lied, because that's not "all he said".
Trump said, "one of the most accurate" "last time around ". That means the last election.
Approval rating is not subjected to "accuracy" evaluations.
Apologize for lying.
You lied.

You're ASSUMING.{

You assume that this is about the popular vote when it's obvious he is talking only about POLL NUMBERS!!!!
iJ86OoM.png
Where does it spell out any admission that Hillary won the popular vote fair and square???
This thread belongs in the Badlands.

Last edited:
Bull Shit!!!!!

All he said was they were one of the most accurate....giving him an approval rating of 46%.
He didn't say shit about the popular vote you lying bastard!!!!
Trump said, "one of the most accurate" "last time around ". That means the last election.
Apologize for lying.
You lied.

You're ASSUMING.{

You assume that this is about the popular vote when it's obvious he is talking only about POLL NUMBERS!!!!
iJ86OoM.png
Where does it spell out any admission that Hillary won the popular vote fair and square???

No use wasting time looking at you whine.
You bitches are the ones whining about losing the election and you lost the argument.

Mic drop.

Apologize for lying.
You lied.

You're ASSUMING.{

iJ86OoM.png

No use wasting time looking at you whine.
You bitches are the ones whining about losing the election and you lost the argument.

Mic drop.
Oops.

Sorry Mudwhistle.

That one wasn't meant for you.

My apologies.

Fixed it.

So, you admit you lied. Got it.

Rasmussen also accurately predicted the election and just recently had Trumps approval rating at 46%.

Trump touts Rasmussen poll showing 46 percent approval rating

Lol!!

Someone please tell me what Fraziers stupid point is please?

Meanwhile, let's look at a typical fucking left wing media lie. Just recently, we have the liberal media accusing Trump for feeding the fish "irresponsibly."

Let's look at the truth.

This is the type of shit we deal with when we read anything from a lying sack like Frazier. Who, I am now convinced is dumber than luddley. Which is really not good.

The lyin', the hypocritical Orange once again makes statements illustrating that he's likely a hypocritical lying liar moron manchild. Fascinating.

In other news, water is wet.

Well, I'm not the one who sold my soul to disseminate propaganda. You did that. So yes, I am full of virtue compared to you.

The only meaningful thing a propagandist like you will ever do with your life is end it. Otherwise, you've done nothing. You are nothing. You're a nobody. You're not special. You're not remarkable. You're not important. You're not an authority. You're a stain.

That could be said about 99% of humanity, so what have you ever done that will be remember generations from now?

If nothing then stain meet stain and both of you are stains on life...

Forum List

Back