Trump Administration Pushing Countries To Take Back Deportees

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What good is rounding them up if you can’t send them home? The crux of the entire effort by ICE to find and deport illegal aliens.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement noted that Somalia, for example, took back 259 deportees in the current fiscal year, a vast change from the 15 it took back in 2015.

The wind being at our wings is really driving us forward,” said Marlen Pineiro, assistant director for removal operations at ICE.

She noted that Cuba and China, two of the biggest offenders, remain works in progress. The U.S. currently has 35,000 Cubans with criminal records it wants to deport. Cuba, however, has to take back new deportees.

They are accepting all the removals under the joint statement that have come in after Jan. 12,” Pineiro said.

Story @ Homeland Security Just Came Forward, Drops Major Bombshell Trump Will Love...

What good is rounding them up if you can’t send them home? The crux of the entire effort by ICE to find and deport illegal aliens.
To longknife: Lots of luck on that one. They cannot be kept out.

Ten progressive judges in Virginia have decided that Muslims can ask judges to change the nation’s national security and immigration policies whenever prior campaign statements in democratic political elections can be described as unfair to Muslims living in America.

“To the extent that our review chills campaign promises to condemn and exclude entire religious groups, we think that a welcome restraint,” boasted the majority opinion, which was approved by 10 judges on the Richmond-based Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and announced May 25. President Donald Trump’s Executive Order on Islamic migration “speaks with vague words of national security, but in context drips with religious intolerance, animus, and discrimination” from the 2016 election campaign, the judges insisted.

XXXXX

The judges’ deference to the Muslim plaintiffs comes after 16 years of deadly, repeated and destructive attacks on Americans motivated by the Islamic religion, starting on 9/11, 2001. Since then, U.S. forces have gone to war in several majority-Muslim countries to curb terrorism, and more than 101 people named after Islam’s primary warrior/prophet have been arrested and convicted by domestic courts for various jihad and terror-related offenses.

Federal Judges Invite Muslims To Veto Americans’ Elections Over Campaign Statements
by Neil Munro
25 May 2017

Federal Judges Invite Muslims To Veto Americans' Elections Over Campaign Statements - Breitbart

Islam has been a political movement for more than a thousand years. Reporting Islam as a religion is the most destructive application of newspeak.

It is our First Amendment that courts hide behind every time they rule that Islam is a religion. Indeed, today’s federal judges would decide that Nazis and Communists demanding admittance are protected so they can come in and kill Americans. The result will always be the same. Every foreign enemy has a constitutional Right to come here.

Presidents draw pink lines because they are easy to step over. I draw red lines that I will not cross. Supporting abortion is a red line I will never cross. Accepting Islam as a religion is a red line I will never cross. My red lines do not overlap. I approach each red line as they are challenged. On the other hand, the federal courts blend every red line into one issue. Regardless of the case federal judges rule in favor of their personal political agenda by simply finding justification. Examples: Abortion is a woman’s choice. Islam is a religion protected by the First Amendment.

Parenthetically, regardless of what President Trump said during the campaign he did enormous harm on his recent trip to the Middle East when he named Islam a religion rather than a political movement.

Forum List

Back