Trump administration gets search warrant to access private info for thousands of ANTI TRUMP facebook

Donald has taken his cues from his ancestor very well. Find you enemy and kill them.

He has also said he is in favor of for-profit prisons and he and his 1% owners will make a lot of money on jailing political prisoners.

I don't like the sound of this, but liberals here aren't going to give both sides of the story, so it's hard to know if Trump is justified in this endeavor or not.

THATs your excuse?

Check out the OP. He's so RWNJ stupid, he actually posts crap from info wars.

And, note my posts - 6 links. Choose which one you like or post your own but don't use pino trump's criminality to lie about liberals.

I'm not defending Trump. I'm simply noting that liberals here won't honestly present the other side. In other words, if one wants the WHOLE truth regarding anything, they won't find it on this forum from a liberal.

K9Buck

Which was proven to be incorrect.

It was a knee jerk RW who posted only one side of the story.
It was a liberal (me) who posted the other pov's.

Ok.

I'm disappointed in President Trump for his not learning much from the marvelous way in which President Erdogan (Turkey) dealt with an attempted coup. OK, so maybe he's just a slow learner...this action shines an, albeit dim, ray of hope.

HenryBHough

Oh but pino trump DID complement dictator Erdogan on beating up AMERICAN CITIZENS in an AMERICAN PARK where they were legally protesting.

Did he?

The documentation, please.

I'm disappointed in President Trump for his not learning much from the marvelous way in which President Erdogan (Turkey) dealt with an attempted coup. OK, so maybe he's just a slow learner...this action shines an, albeit dim, ray of hope.

HenryBHough

Oh but pino trump DID complement dictator Erdogan on beating up AMERICAN CITIZENS in an AMERICAN PARK where they were legally protesting.

Did he?

The documentation, please.

upload_2017-9-29_18-48-2.png

https://www.acludc.org/sites/default/files/field_documents/facebook_targets_motion_to_quash.pdf

Didi pino trump stand up for Americans? Nope.
Did pino trump stand up for our constitution? Nope.

He stood up for a ruthless dictator, just as you are now.

Why do you idiots stay in the US?

To answer the unanswered above:

Simply enough. Two reasons.

1. Because our very presence raises your blood pressure to the point where a stroke is imminent.
2. Because one has to be here to take up arms against you dipshits when the time comes.

More would be superfluous.

It says the subpoenas don't have a crime listed on why they are getting the search...

that is TOO FAR A REACH by our govt.....if this is true...they just can't go on a fishing expedition, unless they have probable cause.

That is all it takes to get a warrant from this judge? We just want to look so we can find something. This judge should be removed. If it were me, I would destroy the information before I turned it over. They have no business looking into this.

Forum List

Back