Trump administration gets search warrant to access private info for thousands of ANTI TRUMP facebook

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Administration Gets Search Warrant to Access Private Info for Thousands of Anti-Trump Facebook Accounts

The Trump administration has reportedly obtained a search warrant to obtain the private information of more than 6,000 anti-Trump Facebook accounts.

----------------------------------------------------------------

hahah, that's what happens when you do nothing but lie and talk bs just to get things your way. Like all Anti American, Anti Trump haters, Leftist fks, ANTIFA notice how they all fall into the same group omg it's all so obvious.

LIE
CHEAT
STEAL
Fabricate
Screw over ppl
Snitch

All to make themselves look good in the politcal world as for their sheep well you all are the same way.

Trump Administration Gets Search Warrant to Access Private Info for Thousands of Anti-Trump Facebook Accounts LMAO GOOD!! Get all these lying pos losers who lied to their sheep told fake information all against trump.
and the Dumb sob's still believe it all!!

And a lot of "Americans" (demo-cough!) stirring it right along with them.

Does anyone have a legit link on this?

I can't imagine that its true - sounds like fake news.

After all, its only the US Constitution and he's been very clear that he wants to gut it.

Reading the posts from the anti-freedom RWNJs, notice they all believe that their private info will always be protected by the feds.

I don't like the sound of this, but liberals here aren't going to give both sides of the story, so it's hard to know if Trump is justified in this endeavor or not.

I don't like the sound of this, but liberals here aren't going to give both sides of the story, so it's hard to know if Trump is justified in this endeavor or not.

THATs your excuse?

Check out the OP. He's so RWNJ stupid, he actually posts crap from info wars.

And, note my posts - 6 links. Choose which one you like or post your own but don't use pino trump's criminality to lie about liberals.

THATs your excuse?

And, note my posts - 6 links. Choose which one you like or post your own but don't use pino trump's criminality to lie about liberals.

I'm not defending Trump. I'm simply noting that liberals here won't honestly present the other side. In other words, if one wants the WHOLE truth regarding anything, they won't find it on this forum from a liberal.

Donald has taken his cues from his ancestor very well. Find you enemy and kill them.
Maybe you missed the part about the warrants? That means the Courts found that the evidence they presented is compelling enough to look into this a bit further.

Donald has taken his cues from his ancestor very well. Find you enemy and kill them.
Maybe you missed the part about the warrants? That means the Courts found that the evidence they presented is compelling enough to look into this a bit further.

They see what they want when it fits their fantasy world. Everything else gets missed.

I'm disappointed in President Trump for his not learning much from the marvelous way in which President Erdogan (Turkey) dealt with an attempted coup. OK, so maybe he's just a slow learner...this action shines an, albeit dim, ray of hope.

THATs your excuse?

I'm not defending Trump. I'm simply noting that liberals here won't honestly present the other side. In other words, if one wants the WHOLE truth regarding anything, they won't find it on this forum from a liberal.

K9Buck

Which was proven to be incorrect.

It was a knee jerk RW who posted only one side of the story.
It was a liberal (me) who posted the other pov's.

I'm disappointed in President Trump for his not learning much from the marvelous way in which President Erdogan (Turkey) dealt with an attempted coup. OK, so maybe he's just a slow learner...this action shines an, albeit dim, ray of hope.

HenryBHough

Oh but pino trump DID complement dictator Erdogan on beating up AMERICAN CITIZENS in an AMERICAN PARK where they were legally protesting.

Didi pino trump stand up for Americans? Nope.
Did pino trump stand up for our constitution? Nope.

He stood up for a ruthless dictator, just as you are now.

Why do you idiots stay in the US?

Forum List

Back