Trump administration calls wild horses biggest threat to public lands

Train them to operate rakes or vacuum cleaners and put them in all that federal forest land.....two problems solved.
I dont recall dust or leaves being a problem in public lands,,,,
Most forest land in the West ARE federal land.
but in the context of this topic some of those lands could be devastated by a herd of wild horses while other parts would be just fine,,,
From coast to coast I think feral pigs are the bigger problem.

but is it trumps fault???
and thats a different subject anyway,,,
that said,,,wild horses in some areas are devastating to the land and cause problems that remain for decades and longer,,,

Translation trump breaths you have got to be kidding me.
Did you say anything when obama allowed a bald eagle to be killed by a tribe of American Indians back in 2014?
First I've heard of that. Why didn't you let us know? What were you hiding?
Sure didn't know about it lol

Did you say anything when obama allowed a bald eagle to be killed by a tribe of American Indians back in 2014?
why would we care if indians killed an eagle???

theyve been doing it long before we got here,,,
Because the Bald Eagle is our national symbol and they are protected
the constitution is far more than a national symbol and democrats and republicans piss on that everyday,,,the other is just a bird,,,one we can live without the other not so much,,,

Train them to operate rakes or vacuum cleaners and put them in all that federal forest land.....two problems solved.
but in the context of this topic some of those lands could be devastated by a herd of wild horses while other parts would be just fine,,,

that said,,,wild horses in some areas are devastating to the land and cause problems that remain for decades and longer,,,
You don't kill just to kill.

Pro-creation.

never said you should,,,

Pro-creation.

????

the constitution is far more than a national symbol and democrats and republicans piss on that everyday,,,the other is just a bird,,,one we can live without the other not so much,,,
You have no understanding of the ecosystem.

never said you should,,,
You made it appear to be your position

First I've heard of that. Why didn't you let us know? What were you hiding?
Sure didn't know about it lol
You didn't know about it too? Did you make it up? Why would you do that?

You have no understanding of the ecosystem.
i do,,thats why I said wild horses are a problem in some areas but not in others,,,

never said you should,,,

not sure how I did that,,,maybe the problem is you trying to label people to quickly???

if you ask me the solution is simple,,let people collect them for free as long as they can prove they can care for them,,,

North American horses went extinct not long after humans first arrived ... these Asiatic species were brought over by Europeans just a few hundred years ago ... just to clear up any misunderstandings about the Native American traditions of horsemanship ... that's a recent development ...

The High Desert region in the American Inter-Mountain west is crazy over-populated with horses ... BLM regularly rounds them up and puts them in corrals, some say 60,000 wild horses just being stored at an annual cost of $100 million ... these are marginal lands at best, we can't let the horses overrun the sagelands breeding like animals or it would ruin the ecosystem ... well ... ruin it more than already ... and this is land that cattle can be run on for a bit of profit for the folks who live there ... if we left the horses out there, they die slow horrible deaths due to starvation ... along with the cattle, deer, elk and sundry smaller animals ...

The horse people want this land, the cattle people (c.f. Sagebrush Rebellion), mining interests, environmentalists, Native Americans, some timber and a few other groups ... all this with a set of laws written in the 1930's ...

There should be a place set aside for the wild horses ... and limit their numbers so the Earth can grow enough food for a stable population ... and folks like the OP need to keep in mind the terrible and cramped conditions so many of these poor animal have to endure ... and not freak out at the suggestion of building a glue factory out there ...

never said you should,,,

not sure how I did that,,,maybe the problem is you trying to label people to quickly???

if you ask me the solution is simple,,let people collect them for free as long as they can prove they can care for them,,,
Sometimes there are some who snatch them up pretending to be caregivers, and end up taking horses to the process for cash. A real shady deal that has been going on for years.

never said you should,,,

Sometimes there are some who snatch them up pretending to be caregivers, and end up taking horses to the process for cash. A real shady deal that has been going on for years.

that brings us back to shooting them,,,
I like my way better,,,

Forum List

Back