Trump Admin told Jim Acosta to not ask questions....

When it is a formal signing, I would think proper protocol would call for not. Otherwise every Bill signing could erupt in a free for all, particularly with a contentious issue. Some civility needs to remain in society.

When it is a formal signing, I would think proper protocol would call for not. Otherwise every Bill signing could erupt in a free for all, particularly with a contentious issue. Some civility needs to remain in society.
I agree with this. I am torn, however, because I can see this becoming a pattern in the future, where actions of our public servants have the effect of limiting freedom of press/speech.

Acosta has to play victim again. “Mean ‘ole Trump is oppressing me!”
When in reality it just wasn’t a press conference Q&A.
Yes, Acosta was acting like a dick, like he always does. i was trying to think about this from a freedom of speech/press perspective. The assholes are the people who cause us to consider limitations. That's where I am concerned.

I agree with this. I am torn, however, because I can see this becoming a pattern in the future, where actions of our public servants have the effect of limiting freedom of press/speech.

well if he wasnt such a dick.....if it were someone else i would be more concerned

Acosta has to play victim again. “Mean ‘ole Trump is oppressing me!”
When in reality it just wasn’t a press conference Q&A.
Yes, Acosta was acting like a dick, like he always does. i was trying to think about this from a freedom of speech/press perspective. The assholes are the people who cause us to consider limitations. That's where I am concerned.

How is anyone limiting his freedom of speech by not having a press conference?

If I tell him I am not going to answer any of his questions, that’s violating his free speech?

well if he wasnt such a dick.....if it were someone else i would be more concerned
Yeah, but I want to protect the freedom, even when he is a dick...ESPECIALLY when he is a dick.

I am not sure how what to think about this.

On the one hand, shut the fuck up, dick. Ask questions at the appropriate time.

On the other hand, you're a public servant, motherfucker. Answer the goddamn question!!! You owe us answers. You work for us.

By the way, I have no idea what gotcha question Acosta was trying to throw out there.

If I tell him I am not going to answer any of his questions, that’s violating his free speech?
No, it is not. I am more concerned about how this will play in the future. Never give an authoritarian precedent to abuse power, because that's exactly what he/she will do x10. That's my concern.

No, it is not. I am more concerned about how this will play in the future. Never give an authoritarian precedent to abuse power, because that's exactly what he/she will do x10. That's my concern.

truw, but i dont look at trump like that. he may come accross as one because hes used to running the show, but hes not near what the never trumpers portray

truw, but i dont look at trump like that. he may come accross as one because hes used to running the show, but hes not near what the never trumpers portray
Yeah, but think Ms. Never-Hold-A-Fucking-Press-Conference Hillary. What would a bitch like her do? That's where I am concerned.

The President is under no obligation to give a press conference. They never have been.

The President is under no obligation to give a press conference. They never have been.
And Jim Acosta’s commie ass is making sure it never happens again inthe future.
L That’s what my intial thought was, but I am not arrogant enought to think I immediately have all the answers or that I come down on the right side of an issue. This was buggin’ me for some reason, but I think your response helped me get to the heart of it. I appreciate the response.
:beer:

When you have as much to hide as the Russian whore does you avoid press conferences like the plague.

38BA3917-BA7B-4023-9EB9-BDDEEC891D31.gif

And Jim Acosta’s commie ass is making sure it never happens again inthe future.
L That’s what my intial thought was, but I am not arrogant enought to think I immediately have all the answers or that I come down on the right side of an issue. This was buggin’ me for some reason, but I think your response helped me get to the heart of it. I appreciate the response.
:beer:
“ commie ass.”
Thanks for sticking out like a sore thumb of being one of Trump’s uneducated 33%.

Thanks for sticking out like a sore thumb of being one of Trump’s uneducated 33%.
Let's compare sheep skins, you crybaby twat.

Acosta is a salty motherfucker who has a goose-stepping commie agenda, and you fucking know it.

And, don't assume you know my political preferences. I am neither conservative nor "liberal". Take your assumptions and shove them up your less-educated ass!!!

I don't think Trump is obligated to engage with the press at all.

Is it pretty cowardly and shady not to? Sure. But Trump supporters don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back