Trump accuses NY Times of "treason" for story that the US is increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Do you believe that the Failing New York Times just did a story stating that the United States is substantially increasing Cyber Attacks on Russia. This is a virtual act of Treason by a once great paper so desperate for a story, any story, even if bad for our Country .ALSO, NOT TRUE! Anything goes with our Corrupt News Media today. They will do, or say, whatever it takes, with not even the slightest thought of consequence! These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!" - President Trump

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

you do know what the punishment for treason is?

• Banned
"Trump needs a couple of killers around him. he's surrounded by Washington sycophants. i would yell at him respectfully to stop the enemy of the people stuff. you already got them. you're POTUS. he's got a great record to run on. i hope he wins by 50 points" - Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci to Judge Jeanine

"Trump needs a couple of killers around him. he's surrounded by Washington sycophants. i would yell at him respectfully to stop the enemy of the people stuff. you already got them. you're POTUS. he's got a great record to run on. i hope he wins by 50 points" - Anthony The Mooch Scaramucci to Judge Jeanine
The truth be known, President Trump stands for life, and he is savvy enough now to deal with the increasing push by the left to establish itself only as the takeover committee of America. I stand with President Trump. He stands for good things for the people of America.

The truth be known, President Trump stands for life, and he is savvy enough now to deal with the increasing push by the left to establish itself only as the takeover committee of America. I stand with President Trump. He stands for good things for the people of America.

I agree with you.

I also stand with President Trump!!! I stand for Peace, for Life for anti-globlalism and for Nationalism!

Forum List

Back