Trump accuses Clinton of starting ‘birther’ movement

Donald Trump: 'Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran' To Get Elected In 2012

"
Donald Trump: ‘Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran’ To Get Elected In 2012"

"Trump has questioned Obama in the past, once asking how the president was admitted to two Ivy League schools — Columbia University and Harvard Law School. He also famously questioned whether Obama’s presidency was valid, arguing that Obama had never produced documentation to prove he was born in the United States."
Good questions that haven't been answered.

You could question a lot of people about how they got into ivy league schools. Generally it happens when people apply for the school and then get accepted by the school.
Obama admits he wasn't a stellar student. So then how did he get in? I figure he claimed to be Kenyan.

How did admitted C student George W Bush get in?
Legacy.
Now answer my question how did hussain get in?

Donald Trump: 'Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran' To Get Elected In 2012

"
Donald Trump: ‘Barack Obama Will Start A War With Iran’ To Get Elected In 2012"

"Trump has questioned Obama in the past, once asking how the president was admitted to two Ivy League schools — Columbia University and Harvard Law School. He also famously questioned whether Obama’s presidency was valid, arguing that Obama had never produced documentation to prove he was born in the United States."

You could question a lot of people about how they got into ivy league schools. Generally it happens when people apply for the school and then get accepted by the school.
Obama admits he wasn't a stellar student. So then how did he get in? I figure he claimed to be Kenyan.

Legacy.

Saddam got in because he was Iraqi, and part of the Ba'ath Party.

Legacy.

Obama dumb ass.

Legacy.

Obama dumb ass.

Insults huh? Oh, by the way, your grammar sucks.

Legacy.

Obama dumb ass.

Insults huh? Oh, by the way, your grammar sucks.
My grammar sucks, so does my punctuation and my capitalization whenever I post from my tablet when I'm at work.

You didn't answer the question. How did Obama get in?

Forum List

Back