Trump accuser files defamation lawsuit against president-elect; offers to dismiss it if he apologize

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Good on Summer. Confession and apology starts the repentance process. Get to it, Donald.

104223835-RTSVZ37.530x298.jpg

Mike Blake | Reuters
Summer Zervos listens as her attorney Gloria Allred speaks during a news conference announcing the filing of a lawsuit against President-elect Donald Trump in Los Angeles, January 17, 2017.
One of the more than a dozen women who have accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexual misconduct filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming that Trump defamed her when he branded her allegations a lie.

The legal action in New York by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos — who claims Trump groped her in a Beverly Hills, California, hotel room in 2007 — came three days before Trump is scheduled to be inaugurated as president.

Zervos, who is represented by high-profile plaintiff lawyer and Trump antagonist Gloria Allred, first went public with her allegations against Trump last October after an audio-tape emerged of him bragging to then-"Access Hollywood" reporter Billy Bush about being sexually aggressive toward women.

In response, Trump denied Zervos' claims, said she and other women who made similar allegations against him were "liars" and threatened to sue them.

In November, Zervos called on Trump to retract his threat and his claim that she was lying.

Trump accuser files defamation lawsuit against president-elect; offers to dismiss it if he apologizes

Good on Summer. Confession and apology starts the repentance process. Get to it, Donald.

Mike Blake | Reuters
Summer Zervos listens as her attorney Gloria Allred speaks during a news conference announcing the filing of a lawsuit against President-elect Donald Trump in Los Angeles, January 17, 2017.
One of the more than a dozen women who have accused President-elect Donald Trump of sexual misconduct filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming that Trump defamed her when he branded her allegations a lie.

The legal action in New York by former "Apprentice" contestant Summer Zervos — who claims Trump groped her in a Beverly Hills, California, hotel room in 2007 — came three days before Trump is scheduled to be inaugurated as president.

Zervos, who is represented by high-profile plaintiff lawyer and Trump antagonist Gloria Allred, first went public with her allegations against Trump last October after an audio-tape emerged of him bragging to then-"Access Hollywood" reporter Billy Bush about being sexually aggressive toward women.

In response, Trump denied Zervos' claims, said she and other women who made similar allegations against him were "liars" and threatened to sue them.

In November, Zervos called on Trump to retract his threat and his claim that she was lying.

Trump accuser files defamation lawsuit against president-elect; offers to dismiss it if he apologizes

Yo, actually, this is old news, it`s Gloria Allred who is begging Trump not to sue her for falsifing charges! This scum-bag Gloria Allred, she comes out at every Election blaming the Republican Nominee of anything she can think of, she should be put in jail, not a Lawyer, a Hack for the Democrat Party!

"GTP"
graphics-bugs-bunny-464762.gif

Mike Blake | Reuters

Did she pause to wipe her chin after the encounter?

Gloria Allred is a publicity-hungry ambulance chaser. If this lady got a REAL attorney, he should be worried.

I am sure she does.

She was assaulted by Trump.

Yeah, the one became president today.

She has no actual evidence to support her claim. Remind me what you felt about all Clinton's accusers that claimed he raped them again? And explain how this is any different? You all set the standard now you have to live with it.

I am sure she does.

She isn't claiming assault.
What is she claiming then, bright eyes. Be specific. Did he touch her or proposition her?
It does not matter what she claims she has NO EVIDENCE and no witnesses, remind me what your opinion was on the women that accused Bill Clinton of rape, they had more evidence then this bimboo. And then remind me what happened to those claims?

I am sure she does.

She isn't claiming assault.
What is she claiming then, bright eyes. Be specific. Did he touch her or proposition her?

Poor, poor fakey. Grasping at straws I see. This claim is crap as were ALL of the claims. alred had better watch her ass or she will get her ass disbarred for filing a frivolous lawsuit too many....

I hate to be politically incorrect on this issue, but a woman who is assaulted should report it to the police in a timely fashion, not wait a few decades and then accuse him to the media when he is running for President.

I hate to be politically incorrect on this issue, but a woman who is assaulted should report it to the police in a timely fashion, not wait a few decades and then accuse him to the media when he is running for President.

A decent attorney would have told her that

Unless she's an attention mongering lying sack of shit or her attorney is the known hack Gloria Allred presenting yet another sham in her latest campaign to defame a republican.

I believe nothing that comes from Allred or anyone she represents when it comes to these sort of attacks on republicans. We've seen this puppet show too many times.

If she were to be represented by someone else I'd give it a listen, but Allred is a known rotten egg....

New Topics

Forum List

Back