Trump accomplishes mission in N. Korea

Somehow I think NOT...Special Bond WTF are you talking about,you'll be telling me next both men should be given the Nobel Peace Prize...Huh...One a Murdering Despot,One a Fool

Kimmie stopped all his nuclear testing and ballistic missiles. You guys were wetting your pants when Trump challenged little Kimmie. Now Kimmie want's to 'make nice' because he is being strangled by Trump. This is a great victory for the U.S. and the world. Fuck the Nobel it lost whatever 'shine' it had when they gave it to Obumbler. You do realize that Nobel was a munitions magnate?

When Trumpers begin "but Obama, Kerry, Clinton", they admit they have lost the discussion.

Trump did nothing worthwhile in Singapore. His supporters apparently believe Trump never wanted a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

Well, he got what he wanted then. ;)

Nobody cares what you think. You should know that by now.
I DO,so you can shut your mouth now.

STFU 'funnyboy'
Sorry but the Train has Gone,you miss out again

When Trumpers begin "but Obama, Kerry, Clinton", they admit they have lost the discussion.

Trump did nothing worthwhile in Singapore. His supporters apparently believe Trump never wanted a denuclearized Korean peninsula.

Well, he got what he wanted then. ;)

Nobody cares what you think. You should know that by now.
I DO,so you can shut your mouth now.

STFU 'funnyboy'
Sorry but the Train has Gone,you miss out again

So STFU anyway.

Somehow I think NOT...Special Bond WTF are you talking about,you'll be telling me next both men should be given the Nobel Peace Prize...Huh...One a Murdering Despot,One a Fool

Kimmie stopped all his nuclear testing and ballistic missiles. You guys were wetting your pants when Trump challenged little Kimmie. Now Kimmie want's to 'make nice' because he is being strangled by Trump. This is a great victory for the U.S. and the world. Fuck the Nobel it lost whatever 'shine' it had when they gave it to Obumbler. You do realize that Nobel was a munitions magnate?
Of course,you reckon everyone is as DUMB AS YOU...I stopped wetting my pants when I was two...seems you are having this problem still.

Something to help you

Of course,you reckon everyone is as DUMB AS YOU...I stopped wetting my pants when I was two...seems you are having this problem still.

Something to help you

No, for example, you're DUMBER than me and yo 'mamma' tole me yo still messing yo pants.

Something to help you

No, for example, you're DUMBER than me and yo 'mamma' tole me yo still messing yo pants.
Not that amusing,actually pretty childish...you just are not Original,BUT HERE IS SOMETHING MORE MANLY FOR YOU TO CONTEMPLATE

Enjoy....Play Loudly...GO LEO

Last edited:

Something to help you

Not that amusing,actually pretty childish...you just are not Original,BUT HERE IS SOMETHING MORE MANLY FOR YOU TO CONTEMPLATE

Crappy Reggae.....Is that your band? Keep your day job.

Something to help you

Crappy Reggae.....Is that your band? Keep your day job.

How ignorant you are,,all Music styles originated in Jamaica after rock and roll,and some of the worlds Greatest Musicians have spent time there both writing, recording with local musicians and also recording with them in collaboration...Mick Jagger with Peter Tosh,Paul Simon,Elton John,come to mind...From Ska to Rock Steady,Reggae to DJ,From Dub to Trance.....All originated in JA......Anyway I said you were unoriginal and you are...but I gave you the opportunity to have wet dreams instead of wetting the bed but instead you turned out to be a Real Wanker.

Leo,I am theliq....Ever Living Ever Faithful Ever Sure.......You are defeated by your own weapon,YOUR MOUTH.

You have a mental age of the same lenght of your dick...so that would be about 2 wouldn't it Leo.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLr

Last edited:

He invented Dynamite

Forum List

Back