Trump: "absolutely he is fit for duty."

How much was she paid for saying the that?

This from the jackass who claims El Cheeto never ever lies Noooooooooooooooooo.

You are the biggest dupe on this site.

When did I claim he never lies? What I have said is that all your douchebag heroes lie may times worse. To be a Dim is to be a liar. Just consider liar Durbin. Whenever he gets into a private discussion with a Republican, he lies about what they said. He's despicable piece of shit, just like you.

We have irrefutable proof that scumbag Dim doners were offering women money to accuse trump. Why should anyone ever believe what any of them say? You have established your modus operandi.
Oh My God. You defend each & every Trump lie.

No one lied more during the campaign.

No President has ever lied more.

The man can't tell the fucking truth about anything.

You had a freakin meltdown over Bill Clinton. Why wasn't it Republicans paying off those women?

You head is jammed so far up Trump's ass that you just defend the orange bastard about everything.

All thsse women coming out about all these other politicians & directors &etc. They are all telling the truth but for some resason the ones accusing your orange hero are all paid off. You are such a fucking dick.

HIllary lied far more during the campaign. HIllary was the only one who was actually colluding with the Russians. Hillary paid for the dossier, which was nothing but a pack of lies. Hillary paid women to accuse Trump. Those were all lies.

Obama lied more than any other president has ever lied.

We know Trumps accusers were paid. Furthermore, their stories don't check out. We know Democrats are all perverts. That's been proven over and over. Getting caught with their dicks hanging out is no detrement to office for a Democrat.

Do you actaully imagine that any conservative on this board is going to accept your imbecile take on things?

Oh shut the fuck you you lying POS.

I posted the stats on truthfulness & your hero won the biggest liar by far..
EVERYBODY knows it but stupid fuck you.

You don;t know Trump accusers were paid . You don't know shit.
he does know jack shit

When did I claim he never lies? What I have said is that all your douchebag heroes lie may times worse. To be a Dim is to be a liar. Just consider liar Durbin. Whenever he gets into a private discussion with a Republican, he lies about what they said. He's despicable piece of shit, just like you.

We have irrefutable proof that scumbag Dim doners were offering women money to accuse trump. Why should anyone ever believe what any of them say? You have established your modus operandi.

Durbin, Graham said Trump said it.
Liar Durbin and RINO graham. Not exactly the most credible witnesses, are they?

Donald J Trump : The biggest lying POS of all time.
I beg to differ with you Bri is just one among many lying pos repubs here
You: The biggest asshole of all time.

You had a freakin meltdown over Bill Clinton. Why wasn't it Republicans paying off those women?

You head is jammed so far up Trump's ass that you just defend the orange bastard about everything.

All thsse women coming out about all these other politicians & directors &etc. They are all telling the truth but for some resason the ones accusing your orange hero are all paid off. You are such a fucking dick.

HIllary lied far more during the campaign. HIllary was the only one who was actually colluding with the Russians. Hillary paid for the dossier, which was nothing but a pack of lies. Hillary paid women to accuse Trump. Those were all lies.

We know Trumps accusers were paid. Furthermore, their stories don't check out. We know Democrats are all perverts. That's been proven over and over. Getting caught with their dicks hanging out is no detrement to office for a Democrat.

Do you actaully imagine that any conservative on this board is going to accept your imbecile take on things?

You so-called "stats" are nothing but lies. You only proved that you're a lying douchebag, just like all your Dim politicians.

You so-called "stats" are nothing but lies. You only proved that you're a lying douchebag, just like all your Dim politicians.

Ha Ha HA Ha

'Everyone is lying but Trump.

Fake News!!!! Alternative fsacts !!!!!!!!

Under Obama, the employment statistics were all a joke, now you asshats worship them.

You are one stupid fuck and an embarrassment to America.

Ha Ha HA Ha

Under Obama, the employment statistics were all a joke, now you asshats worship them.

Dims all lie. That fact is irrefutable.

Ha Ha HA Ha

If I am President I won't play golf because all I will do is work. I won't time for golf.

Said by which Democrat?

Ha Ha HA Ha

If I am President I won't play golf because all I will do is work. I won't have time for golf.

Said by which Democrat?
. The lead Demon-crats didn't have to say it, Obama just went on and proved it for them without saying it. Golf anyone ?? LOL.

Forum List

Back