Trump abandons plan to host G7 summit at his Miami golf course after criticism

according to this review it gets almost a 5 out of 5 in every category,,,

TRUMP NATIONAL DORAL MIAMI $196 ($̶2̶5̶2̶) - Updated 2019 Prices & Resort Reviews - FL - TripAdvisor

do you have a link to your source??

TripAdvisor is unreliable as they get their revenue from being nice to places.

Try Yelp, it gets 3.5 stars there.

It was 2015 when we were in that area, so I doubt it has changed much since then.

Not to mention the case of the bed bugs that was settled out of court which according to Trump is a sign of guilt

:auiqs.jpg: Good grief, I sure hope they are picking the site based on Yelp reviews....:asshole:

among other things, yes.

No they aren't! lol....That's ridiculous...

Yelp is fine, it is not hard to pick through the bogus reviews.

For the average person trying to find a decent place to eat, or a acceptable bed and breakfast to stay at sure....But, for something like the meeting of the G7? Are you nuts?

TripAdvisor is unreliable as they get their revenue from being nice to places.

Try Yelp, it gets 3.5 stars there.

It was 2015 when we were in that area, so I doubt it has changed much since then.

Not to mention the case of the bed bugs that was settled out of court which according to Trump is a sign of guilt

:auiqs.jpg: Good grief, I sure hope they are picking the site based on Yelp reviews....:asshole:

among other things, yes.

No they aren't! lol....That's ridiculous...

Yelp is fine, it is not hard to pick through the bogus reviews.

For the average person trying to find a decent place to eat, or a acceptable bed and breakfast to stay at sure....But, for something like the meeting of the G7? Are you nuts?

I was talking about me using it, not the government. Do try and keep up.

Trump ditches hosting G7 summit at his golf course

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Mr Trump said the presidential retreat at Camp David could host the G7 summit.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.
Trump totally owned the libs.....

Can't wait for when he rapes and murders a nun on National TV and then say "just kidding.." afterwards.....the libs would be so triggered...

#MAGA

The sad part is that Trump is so petty and vindictive he will find the shittest place to have it so he can go “see, I told you so”

Trump ditches hosting G7 summit at his golf course

US President Donald Trump has abandoned plans to host next year's G7 summit at one of his resorts in Florida after bipartisan criticism.

In a series of late tweets, Mr Trump said he was reversing the idea because of "crazed and irrational hostility" by Democrats and the media.

Critics said the plan was evidence of Mr Trump using the office for personal gain, which the White House denied.

Mr Trump said the presidential retreat at Camp David could host the G7 summit.

Trump acts more like a King than an elected leader. In the UK we have laws against this sort of abuse. I suspect that you do as well.

From what I've read Doral was a possible location. Nothing set in stone.

Trump just decided he didn't need the headache of the bitchers. They can hold the G-7 in another suitable location. end of story.

Forum List

Back