Trump: a personality riddled with insecurities....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In Trump, we have a very weak person whose insecurities and thin-skin has made him into a personality that would warrant countless of psychological studies.

No amount of money....no number of beautiful women on his arm,,,,and no instances of notoriety can ever fix this guy's insecurities. The man is self-centered and involved in a life-long battle to be better than his father, hungry for attention and insecure enough to never forgo any perceived slight on his low self-worth.

His upcoming loss will prove devastating to his ego, although he will always be a rich man with the insecurities of a spoiled child's mindset.

Trump is incredibly insecure

Constant desire to claim to be "the best" "I'm rich" I'm smart"
Needs to surround himself with beautiful women to prove his virility
Inability to accept criticism
Uncontrollable need to "get even"
Name calling and petty insults to bring down others

In Trump, we have a very weak person whose insecurities and thin-skin has made him into a personality that would warrant countless of psychological studies.

No amount of money....no number of beautiful women on his arm,,,,and no instances of notoriety can ever fix this guy's insecurities. The man is self-centered and involved in a life-long battle to be better than his father, hungry for attention and insecure enough to never forgo any perceived slight on his low self-worth.

His upcoming loss will prove devastating to his ego, although he will always be a rich man with the insecurities of a spoiled child's mindset.
nat4900: "In Trump, we have a very weak person whose insecurities and thin-skin has made him into a personality that would warrant countless of psychological studies."

In nat4900, we have a total buffoon who wishes to exhibit his small mindedness by posting unsubstantiated drivel about a person he does not know, could never adequately assess and does not possess the requisite skill, knowledge or intelligence to render a qualified medical or psychological opinion.:slap:

We are well aware high self esteem is to be viewed as low self esteem in libtardo land because we're all equal no matter the effort put forth. It makes it easier on their little egos as they transition to the government tit.

nat4900: "In Trump, we have a very weak person whose insecurities and thin-skin has made him into a personality that would warrant countless of psychological studies."

In nat4900, we have a total buffoon who wishes to exhibit his small mindedness by posting unsubstantiated drivel about a person he does not know, could never adequately assess and does not possess the requisite skill, knowledge or intelligence to render a qualified medical or psychological opinion.:slap:

I trust nat4900s perspective more than I would trust Trumps

Of course you would you are equally disadvantaged in the mental and emotional department, much like twin brothers from different mothers.

mens-male-plastic-surgery-fails-07-igor-grichka-getty-483056855-1.jpg

Of course you would you are equally disadvantaged in the mental and emotional department, much like twin brothers from different mothers.

The one on the left has trump hair

The one on the left has trump hair
Just take out your comb and do the job, stop embarrassing yourself already!:uhoh3::itsok:

who wishes to exhibit his small mindedness by posting unsubstantiated drivel about a person he does not know, could never adequately assess

Perhaps.......and yet it is morons like YOU who still give him the benefit of your vote....

Except....he apologized. The hillary never did.

YOU judge................

Has Donald Trump ever apologized?

Trump himself has admitted that apologizing is not something that he is particularly good at. He told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a March town hall that he doesn't "let things go so easy."

When Jimmy Fallon asked the billionaire why he doesn't apologize to people, Trump responded with: "I fully think apologizing is a great thing, but you have to be wrong."

Media outlets are now even wondering if Donald Trump's inability to apologize is a sociopathic tendency. In an op-ed titled "Donald Trump, Sociopath," The Atlantic's James Hamblin writes that: "maybe most fitting here is his unwillingness to apologize for most anything."

Hillary Clinton’s apology evolution

Six months after her private email server was revealed, the Democratic front-runner and former secretary of state sent an email to supporters and took to Facebook to issue a full mea culpa.

“I wanted you to hear this directly from me,” Clinton wrote. “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

Hillary Clinton's apology evolution

Except....he apologized. The hillary never did.

YOU judge................

Trump himself has admitted that apologizing is not something that he is particularly good at. He told CNN's Anderson Cooper in a March town hall that he doesn't "let things go so easy."

When Jimmy Fallon asked the billionaire why he doesn't apologize to people, Trump responded with: "I fully think apologizing is a great thing, but you have to be wrong."

Media outlets are now even wondering if Donald Trump's inability to apologize is a sociopathic tendency. In an op-ed titled "Donald Trump, Sociopath," The Atlantic's James Hamblin writes that: "maybe most fitting here is his unwillingness to apologize for most anything."

Hillary Clinton’s apology evolution

Six months after her private email server was revealed, the Democratic front-runner and former secretary of state sent an email to supporters and took to Facebook to issue a full mea culpa.

“I wanted you to hear this directly from me,” Clinton wrote. “Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I’m sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.”

Hillary Clinton's apology evolution

Wrong. She never apologized nor ever intends to apologize. You'll believe anything though.

Wrong. She never apologized nor ever intends to apologize. You'll believe anything though.

Can't fix a right winger's stupidity, reading comprehension and unhinged biases on a forum such as this. Live with your own delusions, I really don't care all that much.

The Unnerving Insecurities of Donald Trump
The Republican front-runner claims he “had no choice” but to publicly discuss his anatomical endowments.

To Donald Trump supporters, I pose this question: When you think back on your high school, your platoon during basic training, your frat brothers, men you've dated, or the regulars at your local bar, did the loud guy who boasted about his anatomical endowments strike you as a confident winner, or deeply insecure?

Was he comfortable in his skin and ready to lead others, guided by the needs of the task at hand, or was he desperate to fill a void in his psyche with attention-seeking?

Donald Trump Claims He 'Had No Choice' But to Talk About His Anatomy

The Dangerous Insecurity of Donald Trump

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump's opponents in the primaries were right to call him a con artist, a narcissist and a pathological liar. Just ask "John Miller."

That's one of the names Trump used with journalists to burnish his status as a bold-faced Manhattan celebrity; he also called himself "John Barron." Both personae were supposedly publicists who just wanted to explain what a wonderful guy Mr. Trump was and how beautiful women seemed unable to resist his charms.

The Dangerous Insecurity of Donald Trump | RealClearPolitics

Can't fix a right winger's stupidity, reading comprehension and unhinged biases on a forum such as this. Live with your own delusions, I really don't care all that much.

gnat4900: " [ I ] Can't fix [my] stupidity, reading comprehension and unhinged biases on a forum such as this."

^^^^
Meltdown Complete......failed at failing:cry:

"The Washington Post recently recalled the pattern of Hillary Clinton’s defenses of her husband against what she called “bimbo eruptions”:

… Hillary Clinton dismissed an accusation made by Gennifer Flowers, the singer who sold her story to a supermarket tabloid after having previously denied an affair. In an ABC News interview, she called Flowers “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” She told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, “I mean, I would crucify her.”

The Post noted: “Six years later, Bill Clinton acknowledged a sexual encounter with Flowers.”

It added that when the Lewinsky scandal emerged, in which Clinton had oral sex with the then-White House intern in the Oval Office, Hillary Clinton refused to credit the story of his accuser, choosing to believe her husband’s lies instead. She reportedly called Lewinsky a “narcissistic loony toon.”

How Hillary Clinton Treated Bill Clinton's Female Accusers

Hillary is as vindictive as you are thin skinned and emotionally challenged.

Is Donald Trump Actually Insecure Underneath?
Why the mask model of narcissism is dangerous

I’m often asked how you can spot a narcissist. Here’s my standard list:

• Brag or show off
  • Name-dropping
  • Name brands or flashy possessions
  • Look at themselves in the mirror a lot
  • Turn the conversation back to him/herself
  • Insults others
  • Declarations about being the “best” or “great” without details
  • Emphasizes his/her status
I wrote that list two years ago – long before Donald Trump started running for president. Yet it could have been written just for him. As others have pointed out, the Donald is a textbook case of narcissistic personality. He is clearly functioning well and thus can’t be classified as having narcissistic personality disorder, the clinical-level form, which by definition only describes someone whose traits are causing them difficulty. Trump, instead, displays narcissism as a personality trait – the type we focus on in The Narcissism Epidemic.

Here’s the question: Is Trump’s narcissism a cover for insecurity? This is known as the “mask model” – the idea that grandiose narcissism is a show to distract people from the deep psychic pain underneath. A recent piece on time.com made this claim, arguing that Trump is trying to cover for a “profound insecurity and lack of self-esteem.”

Is Donald Trump Actually Insecure Underneath?

Psychological studies? Nuh, lets just make sure he doesn't get elected to tarnish POTUS office in this great country and stop wasting time on him.

Forum List

Back