Trump 38% cruz 11.6 carson 11.5

I was expecting this

If some GOP politician can stay in first, the constituents will begin to fall in line behind him.

Can you believe if Republicans actually run Trump, Carson or Cruz?

Hillary won't even have to leave home

So, you haven't given up the fight against Trump, have you Grampa?
Opinions on this board are unchangeable. His nomination looks inevitable sadly. Honestly though I don't really care at this point. The only person I liked is long gone.

Trump MIGHT be able to get our economy roaring. That is the consolation prize for business owners such as myself.
Trump is a pompous ass to be sure and his cult of personality followers are freaks without purpose. Sarah is a perfect example

So, you haven't given up the fight against Trump, have you Grampa?
Opinions on this board are unchangeable. His nomination looks inevitable sadly. Honestly though I don't really care at this point. The only person I liked is long gone.

Trump MIGHT be able to get our economy roaring. That is the consolation prize for business owners such as myself.
Trump is a pompous ass to be sure and his cult of personality followers are freaks without purpose. Sarah is a perfect example

Trump is a LONG way from a nomination

He actually has to win primaries where serious candidates have an advantage

Trump will make us great again and is bringing out people who normally wouldnt even bother to vote.

Trump will make us great again and is bringing out people who normally wouldnt even bother to vote.
Very true

If Trump were an actual candidate, voters would swarm to make sure he doesn't win

Wrong. he is the greatest man on earth. I actually hope he runs third party. He would win and kill the rep party.

Forum List

Back