Truly unbelievable NEW from FORD..2020 1000HP MUSTANG FOR $54,995

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
From Lebanon Ford....an 8speed AUTOMATIC in a BRAND NEW Mustang that is OVER $20 GRAND CHEAPER than a new 2020 Shelby Mustang GT 500, and 250 HORSE POWER MORE....WITH WARRANTY!.....THAT has to be the performance buy of this century. Even the NEW 2020 ZR1 Corvette with the hybrid electric motor only develops 900 Horse Power for a measly $120K!
And This combination will be available in a convertible!

The Mitsubishi A6 'Zero' only had a 940HP Powerplant.

Damn!

Could be a collectors item like the roadrunner.

The roadrunner had such a powerful engine it might twist the frame of the vehicle...so they recalled the car...making any that still exist very rare! And a bit expensive.

Now with the "mustang" name...the "collectability" could be greatly increased!

From Lebanon Ford....an 8speed AUTOMATIC in a BRAND NEW Mustang that is OVER $20 GRAND CHEAPER than a new 2020 Shelby Mustang GT 500, and 250 HORSE POWER MORE....WITH WARRANTY!.....THAT has to be the performance buy of this century. Even the NEW 2020 ZR1 Corvette with the hybrid electric motor only develops 900 Horse Power for a measly $120K!

The sad fact is that as you get up there in HP, there is an exponential loss due to wind resistance. For $10,000, you can buy a damn nice used car (at least I can). For another $5,000, I could build it up into a street rod of around 600 HP. Surprisingly little speed gained with that additional 400 HP. If you want to dump another $5K into it, we can make it a cherry custom show car.

Making custom cars is a HUGE money maker for the person doing them. It's amazing the money people will throw away on them and in the end, they all still only have four tires and a steering wheel.

The sad fact is that as you get up there in HP, there is an exponential loss due to wind resistance. For $10,000, you can buy a damn nice used car (at least I can). For another $5,000, I could build it up into a street rod of around 600 HP. Surprisingly little speed gained with that additional 400 HP. If you want to dump another $5K into it, we can make it a cherry custom show car.

Making custom cars is a HUGE money maker for the person doing them. It's amazing the money people will throw away on them and in the end, they all still only have four tires and a steering wheel.

/——/ I had a friend down South who took his family’s old beater, a four door, base model Chevy Biscayne and dropped in a corvette engine and tranny he got from the junk yard. The car was looked like a rolling wreck.

The Rednecks would pull up to the stop light next to him in their 57 Chevy hot rods and challenge him to a race. Of course he left them in the dust.

Damn!
/——/ Well fncceo, if you need more than 940 hp in your grocery grabber to get a quart of milk and loaf of bread, you have serious issues I’m not qualified to deal with.

/——/ I had a friend down South who took his family’s old beater, a four door, base model Chevy Biscayne and dropped in a corvette engine and tranny he got from the junk yard. The car was looked like a rolling wreck.

The Rednecks would pull up to the stop light next to him in their 57 Chevy hot rods and challenge him to a race. Of course he left them in the dust.

Sounds like my kind of car, a sleeper. An old buddy of mine did a similar thing with an old shit-brown Studebaker. He was at the track one day and a guy wrecked, and he went down and bought his engine, a pro built race engine, and dropped it in. One day some kid pulled up on the street wanting to race him up this long windy hill in his cherry bright blue all tricked out Chevy all chromed up and beautiful. They raced and raced and no matter what the kid did, my buddy just hung beside him looking over with a shitty grin, not allowing him to get ahead.

Suddenly there was this real bad sound and a lot of smoke and the Chevy dropped back -- -- -- the kid had blown up his engine! :D Beaten by a shit brown Studebaker!

Last edited:
54,000 for a car.

Never. Even if I had 10,000,000.

Yep.

I'd rather buy a car with good mileage in the 20k range. I'll take that extra 30 and use it to vacation in a handful more countries that I want to see before I die.

Damn!
/——/ Well fncceo, if you need more than 940 hp in your grocery grabber to get a quart of milk and loaf of bread, you have serious issues I’m not qualified to deal with.

I was merely pointing out the that this car produce a more HP than the premier air superiority fighter at the start of World War II.

If you put wings on the Ford, you could attack Pearl Harbor.

Sounds like my kind of car, a sleeper. An old buddy of mine did a similar thing with an old shit-brown Studebaker. He was at the track one day and a guy wrecked, and he went down and bought his engine, a pro built race engine, and dropped it in. One day some kid pulled up on the street wanting to race him up this long windy hill in his cherry bright blue all tricked out Chevy all chromed up and beautiful. They raced and raced and no matter what the kid did, my buddy just hung beside him looking over with a shitty grin, not allowing him to get ahead.

Suddenly there was this real bad sound and a lot of smoke and the Chevy dropped back -- -- -- the kid had blown up his engine! :D Beaten by a shit brown Studebaker!

/——/ And just one more— a college buddy picked up an early 60s VW Beetle with a seized engine and dropped a rebuilt Porsche engine in. He had to beef up the suspension, but what a 57 Chevy beater.

Man!

That guy talks a lot.

I never buy a parked car even brand new from manufacturer but I want to at least see it moving.

He should show the whole features on camera rather than mentioning them with his bored voice.

I've never really understood the infatuation with so much hp. Especially when you have jackboots on every corner of the streets these days just looking for a reason to generate revenue. In a work truck, I can see wanting more. I tend to go the speed limit most of the time. And I'm really in no hurry to get to the next red light a quarter mile down the road a couple seconds faster than the other guy.

Need more HP! haha. In 1st or 2nd can't keep my Vette from tearing off the runflats and it's only 405hp. But still need more!!!!

400 is plenty enough. I'd ditch the runflats, though, if it were me.

Considering that. They kinda suk. No place for a spare in a C5 though. Got AAA of course

We aren't that bad on jackboots here, 1 statie is an ass but county, local PD other staties won'w bug you for anything. Drive atv anywhere no prob, light up the vette no prob. I had a harley 1970 ironhead painted make kids cry, DRAG pipes. Had to be inspected cause it was from out of state. Sheriff was outside when I backed in. He goes "what a beautiful bike and sounds awesome" Pretty different here for sure. Like it

Fortunately this kind of ridiculous hardware will soon be a thing of the noisy, laughed-at past.

Considering that. They kinda suk. No place for a spare in a C5 though. Got AAA of course

We aren't that bad on jackboots here, 1 statie is an ass but county, local PD other staties won'w bug you for anything. Drive atv anywhere no prob, light up the vette no prob. I had a harley 1970 ironhead painted make kids cry, DRAG pipes. Had to be inspected cause it was from out of state. Sheriff was outside when I backed in. He goes "what a beautiful bike and sounds awesome" Pretty different here for sure. Like it

I miss living out in the country more and more as every day passes.

Forum List

Back