Truly excellent jobs report another sign Trumponomics works

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
!Hard to beat this GREAT NEWS just before midterms.. .President Trump will be using this with all his upcoming rally's!!!

Wow: The last big jobs report before Election Day brought unadulterated excellent news.

Year-over-year wage growth above 3 percent for the first time in nearly a decade. Payrolls adding 250,000 new jobs, well above expectations. Unemployment unchanged at 3.7 percent, a 49-year low — and the rate would have dropped, except that more people returned to the labor force.

That last is huge, for two reasons:

l  First, it means Americans who had given up hope of finding work are back in the fight. That’s a major plus for society.

l  Second, it suggests that the nation isn’t up against a growth-killing (or inflationary) labor shortage — because millions of others still haven’t returned to the job hunt.

Read more at nypost.com ...

Expect this to be buried on page 200 and in fine print... Libs will not give him credit and Obama is claiming credit for it.. Obama and his supporters are fucking lying scumbags..

Great jobs report from the BLS. Right in time for the midterms.

Of course, the fact that the BLS is under the Department of Labor under Trump should in no way WHATSOEVER lead people to suspect that he put any undue pressure on Secretary Acosta to instruct the BLS to produce a 'good' report?

Nope...I don't think that would happen.

Of course, the fact that the BLS is under the Department of Labor under Trump should in no way WHATSOEVER lead people to suspect that he put any undue pressure on Secretary Acosta to instruct the BLS to produce a 'good' report?

No more than it did under Obama...

Thanks for the reminder that October's report was out. For those that are inclined to see the straight facts and not the interpretation by outside media you can read the report at: Employment Situation Summary

Since my roots are in the Rust Belt even though I moved away 37 years ago, I like to check up on how manufacturing is going. From the report:
In October, employment in manufacturing increased by 32,000. Most of the increase occurred in durable goods manufacturing, with a gain in transportation equipment (+10,000). Manufacturing has added 296,000 jobs over the year, largely in durable goods industries.
I also found interesting:
In October, average hourly earnings for all employees on private nonfarm payrolls
rose by 5 cents to $27.30. Over the year, average hourly earnings have increased by
83 cents, or 3.1 percent.

Last edited:
Here is how Obama gets some credit for Trump's booming economy. The burden of Obama's small business tax and healthcare requirements plus the piles of regulations created a lot of pent up frustration. When Trump got rid of Obama's chains on business, they ran like wild stallions.

Judt like the DOJ and FBI you say?....All you got is HATE, apparently it is also HATE AMERICA as you continue to propagandize your idiocy!

Judt like the DOJ and FBI you say?....All you got is HATE, apparently it is also HATE AMERICA as you continue to propagandize your idiocy!

LOL...I said 'I don't think that would happen'.

Or are you blind as well as being hyperactive?

Wow...you Trumpbots REALLY suck at reading comprehension apparently.

Hello? I typed 'I don't think that would happen'.

LOL...how can something that I don't think would happen also happen no more then under Obama?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Then why bring it up?...Sounded like sarcasm to me!

LOL...how can something that I don't think would happen also happen no more then under Obama?

You Obama Turd Surrogates are blind as a damn bat and your messiah Obama weaponized the federal government against all of us and your too damn ignorant to admit it... or see it.. Pull your partisan head out of your ass..

You see, two can play your childish game of name calling...

You Obama Turd Surrogates are blind as a damn bat and your messiah Obama weaponized the federal government against all of us and your to damn ignorant to admit it... or see it.. Pull your partisan head out of your ass..

LOL, man, you are losing it.

True or false?

I typed: 'I don't think that would happen'.'

BTW - I am an indy who thought Obama did a lousy job as POTUS.

I just wanted to see what you Trumpbots would do. And you two reacted EXACTLY like I thought you would...irrationally.

I am bored and I wanted a laugh. But I said nothing untrue.

Of course, you are not as bad as Billy Bob. He is losing it over this.

You Obama Turd Surrogates are blind as a damn bat and your messiah Obama weaponized the federal government against all of us and your to damn ignorant to admit it... or see it.. Pull your partisan head out of your ass..

True or false?

I typed: 'I typed 'I don't think that would happen'.'

Congratulations!.....sarcasm, the use of irony to mock or convey contempt!

True or false?

Nope...I meant every word.

You Trumpbots are funny.

I just wanted to see what you Trumpbots would do. And you two reacted EXACTLY like I thought you would...irrationally.

Nice to know even YOU realize we dont change like DemonRATS do!

True or false?

You Trumpbots are funny.
Usually you are funny also....tonight not so much!

True or false?

You Trumpbots are funny.
Usually you are funny also....tonight not so much!

Hey pal...you are the one who is being neurotic and seeing messages in words that are not even there....not me. Weird...but expected.

I take back what I said before...I guess you are going over the edge as much as the other guy.

What are you going on about?

I was saying that you Trumpbots are emotionally disturbed/irrational.

It's nothing to do with change.

LOL...that is the second time in one thread that you have read words that are not even there.

Weird...but predictable.

What are you going on about?

I was saying that you Trumpbots are emotionally disturbed/irrational.

It's nothing to do with change.

LOL...that is the second time in one thread that you have read words that are not even there.

Weird...but predictable.
trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back