Truly Dangerous For the US

Islam has been down there for some time...I'll spare my knowing of that on a personal level...(personal experiences).

This type of Islam recruits like a cult(what you're talking about)...they pick there canidates for wrong doings carefuly.

It's on our door step..Yes..Radical Islam is on our door steps.

It starts at Mexico..and our tax dollars holding that front at the Central America/Mexican Border....Unless the cons are thinking we'll prevent the radicals at our U.S. Customs...I say that...because not to many cons tell our president to build that dam fence.

Because sure as shit..no body gives a rats ass about the U.S./Mexican Border....

My two bits....

Islam has been down there for some time...I'll spare my knowing of that on a personal level...(personal experiences).

This type of Islam recruits like a cult(what you're talking about)...they pick there canidates for wrong doings carefuly.

It's on our door step..Yes..Radical Islam is on our door steps.

It starts at Mexico..and our tax dollars holding that front at the Central America/Mexican Border....Unless the cons are thinking we'll prevent the radicals at our U.S. Customs...I say that...because not to many cons tell our president to build that dam fence.

Because sure as shit..no body gives a rats ass about the U.S./Mexican Border....

My two bits....

I have no doubt that Islam has been there for many years, there would be many reasons for them to feel simpatico there.

As for the 'cons', I'll assume you mean businesses that hire illegals? There are many democrats that own those businesses too. In any case, I do believe the legislators have heard quite a bit from 'cons', 'libs', and 'indes' in the past few weeks, otherwise we would be reading about the new immigration law.

I have no doubt that Islam has been there for many years, there would be many reasons for them to feel simpatico there.

As for the 'cons', I'll assume you mean businesses that hire illegals? There are many democrats that own those businesses too. In any case, I do believe the legislators have heard quite a bit from 'cons', 'libs', and 'indes' in the past few weeks, otherwise we would be reading about the new immigration law.

(smile)...Well..the point of the matter is..these radicals having any more of a foot hold on our borders.

I'm not game for that...who is?

Can we hold these bastard at our border?

Good post...I can't argue..but do have a concern on anything that comes to Islam...:)

Creek

(smile)...Well..the point of the matter is..these radicals having any more of a foot hold on our borders.

I'm not game for that...who is?

Can we hold these bastard at our border?

Good post...I can't argue..but do have a concern on anything that comes to Islam...:)

Creek

That's the whole problem 'our bi-partisan' Congress wants to ignore, the boarder is wide open and dangerous. I heard on the radio that an overwhelming number of Americans-not just 'right', want border closure first. The numbers as I remember were like:

48% Democrats
52% Independents
63% Republicans

I think most are willing to listen to some 'plan' once the border is closed.

The wall that needs building is in the Western mind. Right now, we think of the entire world and its populations, peoples, leaders, cultures, religions and ways as "equal" to (or better than) ours, and therefore worthy of invitation to our nations, unqualified support, and placement upon a pedestal for multicultural veneration.

Were we steadfast in the defense of the West, Christianity, the English language and yes, whites -- or at least American culture as a unique conglomeration of these -- we would not suffer terrorist attacks, immigration invasions or the like.

But we would qualify as nativists or even racists.

And we have decided that this is much worse.

And the result is that sputtering helicopter veering toward Earth known as "America."

This is where cowboy "bring it ont" foriegn policy gets you.

You have to deal with people wether you like them or not.

You get much further with anyone by talking instead of shaking your fist t=in their face.

Bush has created the atmosphere which is strengthening these alliances

The wall that needs building is in the Western mind. Right now, we think of the entire world and its populations, peoples, leaders, cultures, religions and ways as "equal" to (or better than) ours, and therefore worthy of invitation to our nations, unqualified support, and placement upon a pedestal for multicultural veneration.

Were we steadfast in the defense of the West, Christianity, the English language and yes, whites -- or at least American culture as a unique conglomeration of these -- we would not suffer terrorist attacks, immigration invasions or the like.

But we would qualify as nativists or even racists.

And we have decided that this is much worse.

And the result is that sputtering helicopter veering toward Earth known as "America."

Take your racist crap and go pollute some other thread.

You get much further with anyone by talking instead of shaking your fist t=in their face.

As for your moronic drivel, I am getting closer and closer to putting your rantings on ignore.

This is where not recognizing a threat gets you dead. You don't deal with snakes in your yard ... you kill them.

Gateway.blogspot.com? Hardly a non-partisan source.

However, after reading this, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to be afraid of. The president of Nicauragua made a trip to Tehren. Am I supposed to be pooping my pants over this? I don't get it. Outside of the United States, almost all nations have diplomatic ties with Iran. Indeed, american companies do business with Iran, through their affiliates. Iran is a large, and relatively powerful country. An important country in the realm on international commerce, particularly energy. I don't get a sense of dread that the leader of a small central american country is trying to get better relations with Iran. Is Ortega a leftist? Yes. Does he utter anti-Bush rhetoric? Yes. Half the world does, these days. But, nicaragua would be foolish to aid and abet attacks on the united states, via muslim extremists. I see no substantive evidence in this post that nicaragua desires to host islamic extremist attacks on the u.s. As a small, weak neighbor of ours, it wouldn't be in their interest to do so.

Forum List

Back