True the Vote!

mamooth

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
If anyone spots a swarthy person voting somewhere, the Republican party would like to know about it. Please fill out and send in this incident report form.

Incident Report

And remember, don't abuse the form. That would be a terrible, terrible thing to do. There are only a limited number of Vote-Purity Response Teams available, and we certainly don't want them all occupied chasing false alarms.

"in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion;as are the Germans also..."

-Benjamin Franklin

Time for another report. I would have difficulty sounding as stupid as a Tea Party type, but luckily, I can just cut-and-paste snippets from this board. That makes my reports totally believable. This one will be about a bus from a nursing home.

If anyone spots a swarthy person voting somewhere, the Republican party would like to know about it. Please fill out and send in this incident report form.

Incident Report

And remember, don't abuse the form. That would be a terrible, terrible thing to do. There are only a limited number of Vote-Purity Response Teams available, and we certainly don't want them all occupied chasing false alarms.
Libtard sore loser threads starting early I see.

Forum List

Back