True the vote projects less than half of 1.5+ million walker recall petitions will be

The recall election is going to happen. They have enough signatures.

true enough. I do not believe they will actually oust Walker though.

Still,there are those on the left who claim that even if Walker is not ousted, they somehow 'won'. I don't see it. If Walker remains in office, all the left did was waste time and money, and they will have gotten nothing out of it but some bad press. No leadership change... no policy change... nada.

Still,there are those on the left who claim that even if Walker is not ousted, they somehow 'won'. I don't see it. If Walker remains in office, all the left did was waste time and money, and they will have gotten nothing out of it but some bad press. No leadership change... no policy change... nada.

I disagree. Gathering that many signatures in the amount of time allotted is a win whether he gets ousted or not. This recall has already got Wanker rethinking his "methods" and it will certainly make future WI Governors think carefully about how they treat their constituents.

And remember, it isn't just Wanker on the chopping block...

I disagree. Gathering that many signatures in the amount of time allotted is a win whether he gets ousted or not. This recall has already got Wanker rethinking his "methods" and it will certainly make future WI Governors think carefully about how they treat their constituents.

What exactly has he re-thunk, as it were? What is he doing differently? What has he reversed himself on? I can't find anything that indicates he is acting in any way differently than before the recall.

As to how he treated his constituents. He's addressed budget issues, improved the financial picture, and done so without major layoffs.

So the left proved that by spending millions and bringing in outside operatives that they could get the portion of Wisconsin voters that are unionized or liberal to sign a petition. In the meantime Walker's "methods" have resulted in Wisconsin eliminating a 3 billion dollar shortfall in the State's balance sheet while cutting taxes and not laying off police, fire or teachers. So explain to me how this is a "win" for the progressives or the unions if they can't change the minds of the Wisconsin voters that put Walker into office in the first place? The fact is...if they were changing minds about Walker there would be Democrats aplenty clamoring to run for the Governorship against him...yet after all this time...all those signatures and all that money spent...they can't find someone who WILL run. That right there tells you all you need to know about this recall effort.

So the left proved that by spending millions and bringing in outside operatives that they could get the portion of Wisconsin voters that are unionized or liberal to sign a petition. In the meantime Walker's "methods" have resulted in Wisconsin eliminating a 3 billion dollar shortfall in the State's balance sheet while cutting taxes and not laying off police, fire or teachers. So explain to me how this is a "win" for the progressives or the unions if they can't change the minds of the Wisconsin voters that put Walker into office in the first place? The fact is...if they were changing minds about Walker there would be Democrats aplenty clamoring to run for the Governorship against him...yet after all this time...all those signatures and all that money spent...they can't find someone who WILL run. That right there tells you all you need to know about this recall effort.

Yup. Seems to me that all the Union did was waste a lot of its dues paying members money on a whole lotta sour grapes.

If the voters in WI don't like the job Walker is doing they will certainly kick him to the curb come next election.

If they think he's done a good job he'll get re-elected.

This recall bs was just that bullshit big time. Nothing but sour grapes from a bunch of Union and Dem losers.

The folks that should have been recalled were the chickenshit Dems who left the State rather than do the jobs they were elected to do.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

I highly doubt Walker will lose a recall election. As someone who lives here in Wisconsin and has a chance to talk to people about this issue, I can tell you FIRST HAND that people here in Wisconsin are SICK TO TEARS of all the damn PROTESTING and the UNIONS! Of course you will NOT hear this on the LIBERAL LEFTIST news. They want to paint a DIFFERENT picture. I see Walker winning again quite easily. All the unions and UW student activist protests really accomplished here in Wisconsin was piss people off. NO ONE I have EVER spoke to was HAPPY about the way they TRASHED our capitol. That ticked a LOT, a LOT of people off.

Last edited:
Looks like the left is bound and determined to make the state spend that money Gov Walker has been saving them.

And the signatures need to be valid or else there will be no recall.

I highly doubt Walker will lose a recall election. As someone who lives here in Wisconsin and has a chance to talk to people about this issue, I can tell you FIRST HAND that people here in Wisconsin are SICK TO TEARS of all the damn PROTESTING and the UNIONS! Of course you will NOT hear this on the LIBERAL LEFTIST news. They want to paint a DIFFERENT picture. I see Walker winning again quite easily. All the unions and UW student activist protests really accomplished here in Wisconsin was piss people off. NO ONE I have EVER spoke to was HAPPY about the way they TRASHED our capitol. That ticked a LOT, a LOT of people off.

Glad to hear this from someone on the ground

All the more reason we need to push for biometric voter ID verification. Photo ID or Fingerprints, take your pick.

Forum List

Back