True Story

No, I'm serious. I think he's flat out lying. He had a cell phone he could have recorded the event. He's just trying to stir up hatred for "WHITE BUSINESSMEN and he's trying to PLAY THE RACE CARD, he is no INDEPENDENT, he's and OWS dude.

Do you not think that such encounters and dialogues take place in a country of 300 million people?

It's just too damn pat, it covers all the dnc talking points. get a clue.

Sure it does....I know that. It opens up the door to a debate. Sort of what we are on here for.

Just as yesterdays "Candaian" thread.....same idea.

LOL...although I did four and a half years at sea in Reagan's navy, it's not a sea-story or I would have have started it out "This is not shit, man...". I did seem kind of surreal to tell you the truth. Looking back and although I was kind of in a hurry, I wish I'd have called the son-of-a-bitch out.

its easy to say this.....and I dont know if it is true that I would........

But I sure as hell would have....

I was in the Cleveland-Hopkins airport Monday walking by a middle-aged businessman getting his shoes shined by an elderly black man. He said, "Ohio, huh...you folks are the ones to blame for the upcoming collapse of the economy." I paused for a moment and listened. He went on, "I didn't realize Ohio was a state of takers instead of producers...then went on about welfare and entitlements...Obama's not doing your race justice...". The old man didn't say anything as he worked hard to put a shine on the man's shoes. It was all I could do not to say something and part of me wanted to punch the businessman in the face, but I went on thinking I'd just ruin that poor man's chance at a decent tip. True Story.

I bet this middle-age businessman works for a failing business that will be asking for a bail out. Or bankruptcy protection.

Obviously your a teabillie Jarhead...you eat garbage and call it steak....smell steak and say it's Fabreeze.....LOL...I don't care if you believe me or not...never thought of a video, but that would have been pretty cool although he'd have already said the Ohio part before I could have whipped it out. I heard all of that in about a minute.

New to the board and got confused by the treads...I apologize to Jarhead and for the "teabillie" comment. Man, we're all on the same team.

Last edited:
I was in the Cleveland-Hopkins airport Monday walking by a middle-aged businessman getting his shoes shined by an elderly black man. He said, "Ohio, huh...you folks are the ones to blame for the upcoming collapse of the economy." I paused for a moment and listened. He went on, "I didn't realize Ohio was a state of takers instead of producers...then went on about welfare and entitlements...Obama's not doing your race justice...". The old man didn't say anything as he worked hard to put a shine on the man's shoes. It was all I could do not to say something and part of me wanted to punch the businessman in the face, but I went on thinking I'd just ruin that poor man's chance at a decent tip. True Story.

I bet this middle-age businessman works for a failing business that will be asking for a bail out. Or bankruptcy protection.

I wouldn't doubt it. Sadly, there are a lot of them these days..

Obviously your a teabillie Jarhead...you eat garbage and call it steak....smell steak and say it's Fabreeze.....LOL...I don't care if you believe me or not...never thought of a video, but that would have been pretty cool although he'd have already said the Ohio part before I could have whipped it out. I heard all of that in about a minute.

Hawk...I never said your post was a lie...to the contrary, I defended it as likely true.....

Hawk...I never said your post was a lie...to the contrary, I defended it as likely true.....

and he handed your stump back and it's bloody, you should listen to grandma. :lol:he called you teabillie.. now do you understand?

Obviously, in this PC obsessed society; people today do not understand the time honored tradition and dynamics between the shoe shine man and the person getting their shoes shined.

The man getting the shine sets in the elevated shine chair for 10 or 15 minutes and gets to talk about any subject he pleases.

And the man shining his shoes can choose to listen or just mentally zone out.

When the shinning is finished; the business man tips the guy and walks away.

And another customer occupies the chair with a different set of complaints, gripes, or just regular small talk about the weather or his family.

Over the years the shoe shine man has heard everything; so it rolls off him like water off a ducks back.

And at the end of the day, he counts his money, and goes home like everyone else. :cool:

the devide in this country is the only way republicans have won elections for years.

without the devide and people coming together they will no longer be able to win.

that is why the democratic party looks like a rainbow and the republican party looks like a box of beige crayons

I apologize Jarhead...I'm new to this board the threads are kind of confusing...serious dude, I'm sorry.

the devide in this country is the only way republicans have won elections for years.

without the devide and people coming together they will no longer be able to win.

that is why the democratic party looks like a rainbow and the republican party looks like a box of beige crayons

Here comes the BS. What gonna be your reply? "Republicans never predict anything right! Republicans are to blame for EVERYTHING" shut your hack ass up. You do not know shit

Like Barry isn't dividing the country with his class warfare, tax the rich , bs??

Jesus your a moron.

Like Barry isn't dividing the country with his class warfare, tax the rich , bs??

Jesus your a moron.

At least I can spell divide teabillie!

Jesus your a moron.

At least I can spell divide teabillie!

Good for you there asshole. You can fuck off while your at it.

As for a Tea Partier?? I'm not one though I don't see a problem with anyone who wants smaller Govt and less spending.

Forum List

Back