True Story & The Issue of Race

Reparations arent "constructive" I dont believe in "sins of the father" and all that bullshit. Because that is exactly what it is.
Call it trolling and attack me if it makes you feel better, IDC. Im not a bedwetter.
If you dont agree with what i said, maybe you can elaborate, instead of your ad homs(irony alert. ANOTHER one) ;)
I see.ween trolling being called out, then putting up a more mature front. Are you on medications for this
Do you even english bro?

A year or so later I went for a Summer with the city. I was told even though it was early (for us regular folks, the set asides for politically connected, the quotas, were always filled by default), that I shouldn't bother, a new system had quotas for minorities and I would not be getting a Summer job that year. Did I get angry or upset? Not really, I was pretty easy going. But I did run it all through my mind. I understood it was more about setting things straight in the now, than it was about making up for the past. I struggled with, was it about the - (pay attention IM2), sins of the fathers? I guess it all depends on how one seeks to see it and how it is framed, but I didn't see it as a punishment.
I believe that a lot of the resentment towards the affirmative action program, aside from the fact that many erroneously believe that the statute elevates the rights of blacks above whites, is based on another erroneous belief that it "takes" jobs from "qualified" whites and gives them to "unqualified" blacks. This has been stated repeatedly by posters here on US Message Boards and other messages I've frequented for at least the last 20 years. This belief would have to presuppose in order for it to be wrong to "take" from whites in order to "give" to blacks, that whites were entitled to "everything" all along when that most definitely was not the case.

To put this into context say you have two groups of candidates Pool A and Pool B. Pool A consists of 10 African American individuals and Pool B consists of 10 White individuals. Statistically speaking all other things being equal, the top 2 candidates from Pool A would likely be more qualified than the bottom 2 candidates from Pool B.

Before Affirmative Action and the passing of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 even though the top 2 candidates from Pool A were more qualified than the bottom 2 candidates from Pool B they still would not have been hired due to being African American. What many whites saw are jobs being taken from them were in some cases jobs that they had taken and were now being "returned" in a sense to African Americans.

The Tuskegee Airmen are a perfect example of this. The obtained their training during World War II and the airlines gave preference to military pilots. The U.S. military was desegregated around 1946 but for the roughly 18 years in between then and the passage of the Civil Rights Act, the commercial airlines refused to hire African Americans as pilots and even when it did, it took a lawsuit to force their hand.

Reparations based solely on the actions of the former colonies and the later American government need to be argued outside of victimhood and specious ideological tracts that sideline the issue with blame games, and other agendas. No one denies slavery existed in the Americas. An overwhelming majority of slaves brought over to the Americas went to South America and the islands. Cherry pick blocks of decades and one can make all sorts of arguments about who, why, how of it all. That would be agenda driven

Institutional Racism in America was often beyond the control of the average citizen. In most places, Whites never came into contact with any number of Blacks. So how they benefited by Jim Crow laws in the South is another issue with agendas
You're WAY overthinking it Liberal and Confused guy.

Black GDP per Capita in America is 20-50X that of that of sub-Saharan African countries.
Since Slavery, and certainly since the 1960s', Blacks are living an an infrastructure, and with a standard of living, they could Not, and have Not created on their own.
And in fact are a burden/drag on the white/euro/cauc economies they live in.

The Lower IQ and Much higher crime rates, means they hold back society and drain the prison, court, police and welfare systems.
And meanwhile, to add insult to injury, it forces every large co to hire lesser workers to avoid lawsuits.. in addition to other AA remedies such as college admissions.

Not "reparations" but a ticket 'home' is needed (and gladly throw in 10K each to leave). If all 40 million blacks left, the prison population would Halve, and we could sleep with our doors open again at night.

Where would they be without admittedly cruel slavery? The Congo/etc making $800 a year and living in Huts. Or failed country ****holes like Haiti trying To come here.. and then whine. Virtually all of sub-Sahara is an ungovernable (measured 70 IQ) rabble.

Liberia (former slaves) and Haiti, became independent countries in the 1820s. They are, of course, Failed states.

And WHO has saved sub-Sahara twice in the last quarter century from being at least Half Wiped out by AIDS and Ebola?
WHITE medicine.
(not to mention malaria and 10 more)
What's that worth?
I want repayment/reparations.

Slavery was 'original sin' and we will be paying for it just as long.

`

Last edited:
Reparations based solely on the actions of the former colonies and the later American government need to be argued outside of victimhood and specious ideological tracts that sideline the issue with blame games, and other agendas. No one denies slavery existed in the Americas. An overwhelming majority of slaves brought over to the Americas went to South America and the islands. Cherry pick blocks of decades and one can make all sorts of arguments about who, why, how of it all. That would be agenda driven

Institutional Racism in America was often beyond the control of the average citizen. In most places, Whites never came into contact with any number of Blacks. So how they benefited by Jim Crow laws in the South is another issue with agendas
You're WAY overthinking it Liberal and Confused guy.

Black GDP per Capita in America is 20-50X that of that of sub-Saharan African countries.
Since Slavery, and certainly since the 1960s', Blacks are living an an infrastructure, and with a standard of living, they could not, and have not created on their own.
And in fact are a burden/drag on the white/euro/cauc economies they live in.

The Lower IQ and Much higher crime rates, means they hold back society and drain the prison, court, police and welfare systems.
And meanwhile, to add insult to injury, it forces every large co to hire lesser workers to avoid lawsuits.. in addition to other AA remedies such as college admissions.

Not "reparations" but a ticket 'home' is needed (and gladly throw in 10K each to leave). If all 40 million blacks left, the prison population would Halve, and we could sleep with our doors open again at night.

Where would they be without admittedly cruel slavery? The Congo/etc making $800 a year and living in Huts. Or failed country ****holes like Haiti trying To come here.. and then whine. Virtually all of sub-Shara is an ungovernable (measured 70 IQ) rabble.

Liberia (former slaves) and Haiti, became independent countries in the 1820s. They are, of course, Failed states.

And WHO has saved sub-Sahara twice in the last quarter century from being at least Half Wiped out by AIDS and Ebola?
WHITE medicine.
(not to mention malaria and 10 more)
What's that worth?
I want repayment/reparations.
"White medicine?"

Seriously. Get a life

"White medicine?"

Seriously. Get a life
Yes Moron
ALL of it came from USA/EU/Anglos.

And pathetically, no other rebuttal attempts to my many points low-IQ guy.

EDIT to the below 12 IQ Numbnuts strawman.
No, the people of the USA/EU are not all white, but the Medical technology was/is all white.
Africans could Not have saved themselves..
and Cannot even run/govern a coherent country.

And Note again, he had NO answer to the other 80% of my post.
The whole OP/string is his personal anecdote with No Macro facts or quantification. He is narrow and weak minded. No doubt genetic.

`

Last edited:
IMHO:

This constant unpleasantness between Caucasians and African Americans will "soon" (by the end of this century) be moot.

By then, population experts assure us, Caucasians will be a small proportion of the American population.

African Americans will then have to deal with a different majority ethnicity.

There is NO reason to think that things will be better.

I believe, therefore, that it is actually in the best interests of African Americans to do what they can to keep the Caucasians in the majority. (For example, African Americans should support strict immigration laws.)

IMHO:

This constant unpleasantness between Caucasians and African Americans will "soon" (by the end of this century) be moot.

By then, population experts assure us, Caucasians will be a small proportion of the American population.

African Americans will then have to deal with a different majority ethnicity.

There is NO reason to think that things will be better.

I believe, therefore, that it is actually in the best interests of African Americans to do what they can to keep the Caucasians in the majority. (For example, African Americans should support strict immigration laws.)
You must be high. Its in the best interests of African americans to help keep you recessive people from being the majority anywhere except in europe.

Forum List

Back