True story about wait times in U.S.

Unlike those without a life in reality, I have other things I do ... so TruthDoesn'tMatter, perhaps you should find more than just posting on forums if you expect an answer that quickly.

Politicians are not good examples of anything, they lie (like TruthDoesn'tMatter) and simply do not listen to those who voted them in. Republican supporters would rather have training, yes, what their politicians do, just like Democrat ones, is not what they promise.

You never produced the claimed proof of support By Rs for education.

You sure seem to side with Rs all the time for someone who claims they are a democrat.

Why dont you do us all a favor and be honest and switch to the R party.

I am Independent now, thanks to idiots blindly supporting parties on either side without realizing that your politicians don't give a fuck about you. Blind support of anything is just plain stupid.

Unlike those without a life in reality, I have other things I do ... so TruthDoesn'tMatter, perhaps you should find more than just posting on forums if you expect an answer that quickly.

Politicians are not good examples of anything, they lie (like TruthDoesn'tMatter) and simply do not listen to those who voted them in. Republican supporters would rather have training, yes, what their politicians do, just like Democrat ones, is not what they promise.

You sure seem to side with Rs all the time for someone who claims they are a democrat.

I am Independent now, thanks to idiots blindly supporting parties on either side without realizing that your politicians don't give a fuck about you. Blind support of anything is just plain stupid.

You just said you were a Registered Democrat a minute ago.

You seem to be a fucking liar.

You just said you were a Registered Democrat a minute ago.

You seem to be a fucking liar.

Registration after 10 years doesn't just "vanish" ... also you can be registered to a party and still not vote for them. Here in our state it determines which primaries you can vote on (a stupid law), and I believed in Hillary.

Then why are you telling people you are a Independent and also claiming you are a registered Democrat?

It all shows you will say whatever you want to wether its true or not.

Then why are you telling people you are a Independent and also claiming you are a registered Democrat?

It all shows you will say whatever you want to wether its true or not.

You enjoy derailing threads, so one last explanation: When you register you choose Democrat, Republican, etc.. When I voted I chose Democrat. During the primaries, and in my state, I normally vote for Democrats, trying to get us back on track (though failing). However, I do not support a party, which is why our voting laws are stupid. I support which politicians appears most honest and follows ideals I want in government. Though, thanks to partisan hacks I see here, I decided to stop bothering with them. There is no "independent" party really, and idiotic partisan hacks (like you) made it impossible to choose based on merit now in my state. So yeah, I am still registered as a Democrat, and until 2 years ago I voted for them.

Now I see how stupid partisans are though, and how stupid blindly following a party is, Democrat politicians are not Democrats, nor are Republican politicians Republican.

Now, back on topic?

From the class and character of your post I'd say you're still in high school. Now that I got the lameness out of the way.......

In the last 20 years...lets see

89-92 republican controlled executive branch and a small republican majority in congress
92-00 Democrat controlled executive branch and a small majority of republicans controlling congress.
00-06 Republican controlled executive branch and a larger majority (still not a veto/filibuster proof one) in congress
06-08 Republican controlled executive branch and democratically controlled congress
08-09 Democrat controlled executive branch and a super majority controlling congress (IE they don't need any republican votes to pass anything now, unlike the republicans in the 18 years prior who needed SOME democrat support to pass bills)

Again just the facts, no need for insults, spin, or partisan hackery.

Nope I am a 52 year old business woman with three grown kids and a husband.
That aside.

yep you got it pilgrim .

Thank you for validating what I said.

Course you tried to put your own right wing spin on the facts.
But still you pretty much stuck to the facts.

The fact is the Republicans have been in control of our government for all but 2 years of the last 20.

Presidents don't write or pass bills you know.

They just sign them or veto them.

I know that...but they(republicans) do push the congress to write them (patriot act, hr 3200).

I wasn't intentionally spinning it but i do see where I was easy on the republicans with my language ;).

I think we are having a definition disagreement here...when you say "in control" i think of bush up till 2006 or Obama now as their respective parties controlled the legislature while they were/are president.

I don't think of the republicans being in total control when they don't have a veto proof congress and a democrat as president.

I'm pretty sure thats where our disagreement is coming from.

I'm no party shill so you can actually discuss things with me ;).

Last edited:
From the class and character of your post I'd say you're still in high school. Now that I got the lameness out of the way.......

In the last 20 years...lets see

89-92 republican controlled executive branch and a small republican majority in congress
92-00 Democrat controlled executive branch and a small majority of republicans controlling congress.
00-06 Republican controlled executive branch and a larger majority (still not a veto/filibuster proof one) in congress
06-08 Republican controlled executive branch and democratically controlled congress
08-09 Democrat controlled executive branch and a super majority controlling congress (IE they don't need any republican votes to pass anything now, unlike the republicans in the 18 years prior who needed SOME democrat support to pass bills)

Again just the facts, no need for insults, spin, or partisan hackery.

Nope I am a 52 year old business woman with three grown kids and a husband.
That aside.

yep you got it pilgrim .

Thank you for validating what I said.

Course you tried to put your own right wing spin on the facts.
But still you pretty much stuck to the facts.

The fact is the Republicans have been in control of our government for all but 2 years of the last 20.

Presidents don't write or pass bills you know.

They just sign them or veto them.

I know that...but they do push the congress to write them (patriot act, hr 3200).

I wasn't intentionally spinning it but i do see where I was easy on the republicans with my language ;).

I think we are having a definition disagreement here...when you say "in control" i think of bush up till 2006 or Obama now as their respective parties controlled the legislature while they were/are president.

I dont think of the republicans being in control when they dont have a veto proof congress and a democrat as president.

I'm pretty sure thats where our disagreement is coming from.

Now will you address the fact that higher education costs rose precipitously over the Bush admin riegn and they did NOTHING to stop it?

You are saying you Voted for Kerry?

I have voted for john Kerry, not for president or the senate last time around but i voted for him in the senate prior to his abandoning his job to run for president.

As far as the education costs I have to disagree with you based on my personal experience. I went to college during the times where the republicans were in control and it cost me 1,000/semester to go...the state and federal govt gave me grants to cover the rest because i come from a very poor family.

My last 2 semesters I only had to pay for books, the feds gave me an extra grant that year.

so my personal experience makes me feel like your not right about repubs making college inaccessible through finances, but I could be wrong as I haven't researched your claim on my own at all.

It shouldn't surprise you veritas. I find that most of the right wing nut cases who vote against all social programs are either on social security disability, VA disability or plain criminals who work construction under the table and never pay any taxes.

Yet they rant and rave against any social program and worse yet vote Republican. Kinda of like biting your nose off to spite your face.

When you ask a few of these people in person. ( which I have gotten to do while working the campaign trail) ask them in person: Sir or madame you just told me your on social security disability yet you plan to vote Republican? You do know that most republicans have said they would like to end social security and medicare and medicaid all together. .................... They will look at you and with a straight face say : oh they don't mean me. They mean the bums that don't deserve it.

LOL.................... These kind of people seem to live in a world where reality and facts touch them very little.

That is why I say to hell with them. After 8 years of that horrific Bush the country should have learned to ignore these people. Onward and upward and we need to keep registering voters every election. Until we finally can call that Republican , conservative , libertarian batch so marginal they are just a faint memory of our past.
Damn what a good post.

I know some of these folks too. Living off the government dole, sitting on their fat ass all day, pounding their fingers on the internet 24/7 -- yet screaming about how people are lazy (read: Dems, not THEM of course! lol) and sucking off the government teet.

And they vote republican. Makes not a whit of sense, except to say they are some of the biggest hypocrites known to man.

Here's the problem, social programs take money away from programs that actually offer a chance to get out of said situation. Money has to come from somewhere, and Republicans tend to put more into education and training programs, while Democrats tend to put more into handouts. Social Security and Vet benefits are not living on the government, one you loan to the government, the other you earn. There are a lot of welfare programs that are though, like TANF and such, where you don't pay into and not everyone qualifies for, those are living on the government. Learn about your programs before you try this again.

Will you back up these stupid claims with any proof of the Rs support for education?

You sure spend alot of your day defending R policy for someone who is an Independent or a registared Dem ( I guess it depends on how you feel that second?)

You are saying you Voted for Kerry?

I have voted for john Kerry, not for president or the senate last time around but i voted for him in the senate prior to his abandoning his job to run for president.

As far as the education costs I have to disagree with you based on my personal experience. I went to college during the times where the republicans were in control and it cost me 1,000/semester to go...the state and federal govt gave me grants to cover the rest because i come from a very poor family.

My last 2 semesters I only had to pay for books, the feds gave me an extra grant that year.

so my personal experience makes me feel like your not right about repubs making college inaccessible through finances, but I could be wrong as I haven't researched your claim on my own at all.

Sorry that was for Kitten coded who has been lying to me all day about her party affiliation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you cant answer can you?

Your own lies are tripping you up.

Glen Beck is an unbalenced idiot who does not support education in any meaningful way.

I dont think he lies as much about his party affiliation as you do though.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you cant answer can you?

Your own lies are tripping you up.

Glen Beck is an unbalenced idiot who does not support education in any meaningful way.

I dont think he lies as much about his party affiliation as you do though.

Will you ever get back to healthcare, you know, the actual topic of the thread?

The wait times are caused by lack of drs.

That is caused by fewer and fewer Drs degrees being obtained.

When a higher education is cost prohibitive then fewer people go to college.

EDUCATION is the answer to the Original subject.

I am right on topic and you can NOT back up your claim that Rs are great for education.

I am right on topic and you can NOT back up your claim that Rs are great for education.

Actually ... no. That's because most who get their degrees are not qualified to become doctors ... for various reasons. Try again.

The clinic I go to for my doctor has doctors quitting left and right, because it's a clinic that follows a similar plan to Obama's bill. They charge sliding scale and take any health coverage (which is why I go there, and they have a doctor I trust now). The doctors are quitting because they can't afford to keep working there.

Actually ... no. That's because most who get their degrees are not qualified to become doctors ... for various reasons. Try again.

So you claim that college costs do not defer people from getting a college education?

Forum List

Back