No one should go bankrupt because they get sick

• True

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • False

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
No one should go bankrupt because they get sick

Can I straddle the fence?

True if someone had made the decision to purchase insurance and then the insurance didn't cover them.

False if someone CHOSE to take a gamble and not purchase insurance.

and last, but not least, hard to say about those who make too much to qualify for govt programs but not enough to be able to afford to purchase insurance.

Overall I vote true but I have some exemptions to the position.

No one should die because they cannot afford health care. This bill would fix that. Every 30 seconds another American files for bankruptcy after a serious health problem. Every year about one and a half million families lose their homes to foreclosure because of unaffordable medical costs. No one should go bankrupt because they get sick. This bill would fix that

– Max Baucus
SOURCE: CNN
2 WEEKS AGO

False. If someone has over extended themselves, and have not purchased insurance, they should go bankrupt. Bankruptcy isn't the worst thing in the world. In fact, I've known many big spenders who have done it, and none of them lost their house. And insurance should be a priority in my opinion. If you want to risk it and go without, then you risk bankruptcy if you get sick.

If someone loses their job, should they lose their house? Sad situation, but that's why people need to save.

No one should die because they cannot afford health care. This bill would fix that. Every 30 seconds another American files for bankruptcy after a serious health problem. Every year about one and a half million families lose their homes to foreclosure because of unaffordable medical costs. No one should go bankrupt because they get sick. This bill would fix that

– Max Baucus
2 WEEKS AGO

But that bill also was written by someone who takes a ton of money from private insurance companies and drug companies.

I think they could make sure no one goes bankrupt without giving all these financial benefits to private insurers and pharmaceutical companies.

– Max Baucus
2 WEEKS AGO

which bill?

– Max Baucus
2 WEEKS AGO

which bill?

Baucus Releases Health Care Bill - Consumer Watchdog

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI]YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!![/ame]

they will force people to buy insurance from the eeeeevill insurance companies, then disallow them to go bankrupt if they cannot afford to pay, then fine them and put them in jail then execute them and then mumify them and register them to vote democrat!

Forum List

Back