True or False?

I knew this white guy in Korea that wanted to get married to this hooker that was very innocent looking. I kept telling him she was a hooker and that you cant make a house wife out of a ho. He refused to believe she wanted to be a hooker because she was innocent looking. She finally skipped town on him after he gave her a diamond ring he saved 6 paychecks for.

Last edited:
If a girl like this dances on a bar and strips, it's sexy and cute:

If a girl like this dances on a bar and strips, it's slutty:
Are you considering taking a job as a stripper?

I'm an old fart. No way! I wouldn't want to totally trip. When I was younger, might be fun to just do sexy dances :) But not for money - I don't want men putting money in my panties!
Too bad! I've got a fist full of dollars and I need a place to put them.

If a girl like this dances on a bar and strips, it's sexy and cute:

If a girl like this dances on a bar and strips, it's slutty:
Are you considering taking a job as a stripper?

I'm an old fart. No way! I wouldn't want to totally trip. When I was younger, might be fun to just do sexy dances :) But not for money - I don't want men putting money in my panties!
Too bad! I've got a fist full of dollars and I need a place to put them.

Direct Deposit (ooh... that didn't sound right....)

What kind of bullshit is this? Either one of them dances on my pole and I would be happy.

You have to admit though, you can have 2 girls act sleazy and depending on how they look, you will think one is just crazy and vibrant and you would think the other is a trash whore. All on looks, not actions.

What kind of bullshit is this? Either one of them dances on my pole and I would be happy.

You have to admit though, you can have 2 girls act sleazy and depending on how they look, you will think one is just crazy and vibrant and you would think the other is a trash whore. All on looks, not actions.
No, but my attitudes regarding women are probably not healthy. I pretty much lump them all together in one group.

In this case I think it has a lot to do with racial issues. Kim is known for loving Black guys. White guys generally depict these women as whores. I bet if the other one dated Black guys they would have the same opinion of her.

In this case I think it has a lot to do with racial issues. Kim is known for loving Black guys. White guys generally depict these women as whores. I bet if the other one dated Black guys they would have the same opinion of her.

I'll have to chew on that for a bit.
I know a lot of racist whites that would think that - but, not people 40 and under so much....
The 50 plus crowd are making their last ditch attempt at reviving the racial wars as they are slowly dying.

If only 40 or 30 plus people were in the US. It disappears. I know there are radical young people that are influenced by their parents, but the open minded left would dominate and they would have to blend, and, being young, it would be easier to do so.

I could be wrong....

I'll have to chew on that for a bit.
I know a lot of racist whites that would think that - but, not people 40 and under so much....
The 50 plus crowd are making their last ditch attempt at reviving the racial wars as they are slowly dying.

If only 40 or 30 plus people were in the US. It disappears. I know there are radical young people that are influenced by their parents, but the open minded left would dominate and they would have to blend, and, being young, it would be easier to do so.

I could be wrong....
You are probably right about the under 40 crowd. I dont think they are as affected. At least from what I have seen at the local high schools.

Forum List

Back