True or false? Claranc Thomas..former attorney

Clarence Thomas Biography - family, childhood, story, history, wife, school, young, son, old, information, born, college, time, year

He is the product of affirmative action.

Thanks to his excellent academic record, Thomas was admitted to the law schools at Yale, Harvard, and the University of Pennsylvania. He chose Yale because of the financial support it offered him as part of its affirmative action policy to attract students from racial and ethnic minorities. At Yale he continued to do well academically, and he appeared to fit in socially as well. Yet, years later, he described his "rage" and loneliness at feeling snubbed by white people who viewed him as someone who could only attend Yale through an affirmative action program.

Read more: Clarence Thomas Biography - family, childhood, story, history, wife, school, young, son, old, information, born, college, time, year http://www.notablebiographies.com/St-Tr/Thomas-Clarence.html#ixzz0dqOvS8wE

Last edited:
More vicious personal smears don't make you any more right about Clarence Thomas. You don't know the man personally,therefore claiming that he doesn't have any "Original Thoughts" and is a "Scalia Lackey" really does prove your own dishonest & ignorant nature. I would bet that Clarence Thomas is far more educated and reasoned that any Liberal wing nut on here smearing him. Hey just my opinion anyway.

+
Clarence Thomas is among the most deliberate, and well reasoned members of the Court in the last half century.

Period.

And man oh man does he provoke the liberal racism inherent in this country - for that is indeed where the true racism has long found a home in America...

Obviously these personal smears against Clarence Thomas are both shallow and ignorant. "The man has never had an original thought?" And how would you Liberal wing nuts know this? You don't know the man personally do you? In reality Clarence Thomas is far more educated and reasoned than most Liberal wing nuts who are here smearing him. The man believes in Free Speech. I applaud his decision. Just because you disagree with him does not make him a "Scalia Lackey" or incapable of original thought. This is exactly why more & more people are distancing themselves from the Liberal wing nuts. Sane people are getting so sick of the personal smears. I think Liberals are gonna have to learn this the hard way in coming elections. God lets hope so.

Oh he had "thoughts" all right. Ask Anita Hill. But then again, they weren't "original".

So how long was he a judge before he became a member of the Supreme Court and how many cases did he rule on? Any?

Clarence Thomas is among the most deliberate, and well reasoned members of the Court in the last half century.

Period.

And man oh man does he provoke the liberal racism inherent in this country - for that is indeed where the true racism has long found a home in America...

Fo'Shizzle!!

Forum List

Back