CDZ True or False about Clinton's private emails and server: Which is Which?

Okay, once and for all, which description of events is true and which is false:

A. Clinton used private email for classified govt communications.
This account was hacked, and that's how the wrong people got information on Christopher Stevens which cost him his life.

TRUE or FALSE -- please cite verifiable reliable sources that are legally responsible for being correct or not.

B. Clinton only used private email for personal use and did not mix in any classified or security-sensitive exchanges or matters that concern public duty and accountability as govt business.

TRUE or FALSE -- please cite verifiable reliable sources that are legally responsible for being correct or not.

C. Bonus 1: Clinton used private emails and server in order to conduct illicit business that was in conflict
with govt duty, principles or laws.

D. Bonus 2 - Clinton deliberately lied and/or changed stories after being confronted.

Where when what was said -- please cite exact sources NOT hearsay or one person repeating what another media source reported where conjectures go in circular arguments with no foundation in established agreed accounts.

Please do not repeat anything unverified or repeated from other sources "on the internet"

What was really said, changed, proven, documented, and established.

TRUE or FALSE for A and B (and 1 and 2 if this can even be done at all) Thanks
A. I have not heard of this, and I doubt it or any correlation can be made so I will say FALSE.

B. False: It was not strictly for personal use, she used it for her civic duties which is the cause of this whole investigation. The reason for the law is to make sure national info is secure, and for transparency to the public/congress/justice dept. if needed. The reason for going out of her way and setting up this private server as opposed to just using a govt. address is conjecture, but it's fairly obvious where that arrow points. And yes classified all the way to top secret emails were found, the real question is, if this were anyone else who did this, what would happen to them?

Colin Powell did it ! What, if anything happened to him for doing the same thing Hillary did.

This is a lie.

THere is not one single instance of Colin Powell using his private email address to SEND classified material. There were NUMEROUS examples of Hillary doing so.
They haven't looked. or link.

I'm not providing a link that you would just ignore anyway. And understand, I NEVER expected Hillary to be indicted over the email thing. That isn't the usual recourse for something like that. I'm simply saying it is factually incorrect to say Powell did the same thing Hilary did. The State Department's IG performed an EXHAUSTIVE review and what they found was that Powell had RECEIVED a few emails on his private email that contained classified material, but that he hadn't sent any, unlike Hillary who both sent AND received classified material from a private email server.
Who says? link? She did have a private server, and it was a beaut. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Another phony scandal.

A. I have not heard of this, and I doubt it or any correlation can be made so I will say FALSE.

B. False: It was not strictly for personal use, she used it for her civic duties which is the cause of this whole investigation. The reason for the law is to make sure national info is secure, and for transparency to the public/congress/justice dept. if needed. The reason for going out of her way and setting up this private server as opposed to just using a govt. address is conjecture, but it's fairly obvious where that arrow points. And yes classified all the way to top secret emails were found, the real question is, if this were anyone else who did this, what would happen to them?

Colin Powell did it ! What, if anything happened to him for doing the same thing Hillary did.

This is a lie.

THere is not one single instance of Colin Powell using his private email address to SEND classified material. There were NUMEROUS examples of Hillary doing so.

I'm not providing a link that you would just ignore anyway. And understand, I NEVER expected Hillary to be indicted over the email thing. That isn't the usual recourse for something like that. I'm simply saying it is factually incorrect to say Powell did the same thing Hilary did. The State Department's IG performed an EXHAUSTIVE review and what they found was that Powell had RECEIVED a few emails on his private email that contained classified material, but that he hadn't sent any, unlike Hillary who both sent AND received classified material from a private email server.
Who says? link? She did have a private server, and it was a beaut. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Another phony scandal.

What? Your post doesn't even make sense.

Why you partisans can't accept facts is just beyond me.

This is a lie.

Another phony scandal.

This is a lie.

Another phony scandal.

Dear francoHFW
Did you even READ the statement issued at the VERY BEGINNING:

https://oig.state.gov/system/files/...ng_review_of_clintons_emails_july_24_2015.pdf

The IC IG did find emails that CONTAINED CLASSIFIED INFORMATION THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN
TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM.

That is uncontested and stated clearly in the public report issued as 320 Years of History provided previously:
CDZ - True or False about Clinton's private emails and server: Which is Which?

The PROBLEM is that because of politics, people aren't agreeing if this is criminal or merits reprimand or removal from office. There is NO DENIAL that it happened, we just don't agree on the unequal treatment AFTERWARDS.

Toddsterpatriot made it very clear, that if Clinton was ONLY using this private server then ALL her "Classified emails/information" had to be going through it:
"This is the biggest load of bull..." Clinton on the emails.

So I pose this same question to you francoHFW

If Clinton had ZERO "Classified emails" going through that server when it was the only one she was using for emails, then how did she communicate any CLASSIFIED information at all.

Did she just meet people in private on airplanes?
Where?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

At least be man enough to admit that yes it's true, the State Dept IG report confirmed that Powell never sent any classified material via his private email account.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

At least be man enough to admit that yes it's true, the State Dept IG report confirmed that Powell never sent any classified material via his private email account.
BS. or ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
State Dept. Concludes Past Secretaries Of State "Definitively" Handled ...
mediamatters.org/blog/2016/03/07/state-dept.../209044
Media Matters for America
Mar 7, 2016 - The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by ... secretaries of state "handled classified material on unclassified email systems. ... emails handled on private email accounts associated with Colin Powell and ... and they were sent as unclassified,'" seemingly underscoring Secretary ...

Mar 7, 2016 - The findings come as the FBI investigates a private email server used by ... secretaries of state "handled classified material on unclassified email systems. ... emails handled on private email accounts associated with Colin Powell and ... and they were sent as unclassified,'" seemingly underscoring Secretary ...

Go read the report again , and then reread the question I asked you. The IG report confirms Powell RECEIVED classified material, not that he SENT classified material.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Dear francoHFW can you stay awake long enough to read this ??????????????????????????
Classifiedshouldnotbetransmitted.jpg

?????????? Still too looooooooooong for your 2nd grade attention span????????????how about just ONE paragraph of it, can you read this without nosediving into your keyboard ?????????????
Classifiedshouldnotbetransmitted.jpg
excerpt.jpg

Go read the report again , and then reread the question I asked you. The IG report confirms Powell RECEIVED classified material, not that he SENT classified material.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol....link? LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

it's in the very link that YOU posted man come on, are you really that dishonest?

Dear Fair&Balanced
I think he's "sleeping through the parts" that don't match the world he lives in when he's awake. Unless he's sleeping through that, too!

Hellooooooooooooo francoHFW Wake up, Man!

Where are you getting that Powell
1. Ever set up his own PRIVATE SERVER for emails, or that ANYONE ELSE ever did that?

2. Ever sent Classified Information that "SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM"

3. Got other people's emails HACKED into.

^ We can drop this last one if you don't believe it.
Or if you fell asleep after the first sentence...

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Dear francoHFW can you stay awake long enough to read this ??????????????????????????
View attachment 85666
?????????? Still too looooooooooong for your 2nd grade attention span????????????how about just ONE paragraph of it, can you read this without nosediving into your keyboard ?????????????
View attachment 85666 View attachment 85667
Not marked classified, and all about total bs and scheduling. RIDICULOUS phony scandal, dupe. NOBODY CARES but silly dupes like you. GET IT? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did you READ what I'm posting directly from the STATEMENT francoHFW?

REGARDLESS of any markings

THE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FOUND
SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM

^ DO YOU GET THIS ^

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MARKED.

IT WAS STILL DEEMED THAT IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED THROUGH AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM.

HELLO?

Wake up francoHFW I really want to finish this conversation so I can understand and we don't talk past each other.

1. let's get past point 1 that regardless of markings, the classified information found should not have been transmitted via an unclassified personal system.

THEN can we address the REAL issue and conflict

2. Even if it WASN'T proven to be criminal intent, or proven to be due to a conflicting interest, none of that being proven,

YOU are arguing it wasn't negligent enough to reprimand Clinton or demand resignation, removal or firing from office.

YOU are saying "other people" did similar and this wasn't pursued for them.

OTHER people saying NO, the opposite, that other people did LESS and STILL GOT FIRED, REPRIMANDED or FORCED to resign, etc.

Can we finish point 1?

So we can start on point 2 that is the real conflict?

Can you stay awake long enough to get there? Thanks!

View attachment 85666
View attachment 85666 View attachment 85667
Not marked classified, and all about total bs and scheduling. RIDICULOUS phony scandal, dupe. NOBODY CARES but silly dupes like you. GET IT? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Did you READ what I'm posting directly from the STATEMENT francoHFW?

REGARDLESS of any markings

THE CLASSIFIED INFORMATION FOUND
SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED VIA AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM

^ DO YOU GET THIS ^

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MARKED.

IT WAS STILL DEEMED THAT IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN TRANSMITTED THROUGH AN UNCLASSIFIED PERSONAL SYSTEM.

HELLO?
And the Clinton system appears to be the only one that hasn't been proved to be hacked, dupe. Give it up, brainwashed functional MORON.

OK francoHFW
Do you understand the difference between
1. if the federal govt sets up a server for emails and this gets hacked
2. if a govt official sets up a PRIVATE server for emails and this gets hacked

A. Do you understand the difference in liability?
B. Regardless if it is hacked or not, proven or not,
but there is a RISK of hacking the private server, do you understand the difference in liability?

Yes or no?

(I have another question for you on accountability,
but let's answer this one first. thanks for staying awake!)

Forum List

Back