True or Crap

Exactly my point. Why do we keep electing poison year after year if not fear, hate or greed?

All of which are selfish motivations, the opposite of love.

i agree, but both sides love money and when its presented all intelligence leaves the room.

It's true that both sides are fucking corrupted. Fortunately the same can not be said of ALL sides.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNPO4h2quk]Third Party Presidential Debate Moderated by Larry King - YouTube[/ame]
Truly a waste of a vote in this day and age, especially in an election that actually has a spark of a difference between the two tools being handled by the Majors... I look forward to the 20 year influence of the internet on 3rd party relevance.

you are correct yet again.

They are professional politicians with an drive to be head honcho. The love america stuff is secondary to their primal drive for power.

Hmmm perhaps but is it possible to love one's country and seek power and not have the two be in competition for first or second place? I believe so. It happens in the private sector all the time.

:eusa_think: Now which of those two personality types is going to be attracted to a career in the land of secret money known as American Politics?

They are professional politicians with an drive to be head honcho. The love america stuff is secondary to their primal drive for power.

Hmmm perhaps but is it possible to love one's country and seek power and not have the two be in competition for first or second place? I believe so. It happens in the private sector all the time.

:eusa_think: Now which of those two personality types is going to be attracted to a career in the land of secret money known as American Politics?

Secret money?

I say people who love America, don't want to reverse all they have loved about it, which includes it's Constitution and their own freedoms and liberties.

If I love my man, the last thing I want to do, is change him, as I have come to love him as he is, give or take some minor differences. I would leave him before I would try to change him and believe me, I talk the talk and have walked that walk.

That is how I feel about my country and it's history. Love me as I am, or leave me...

But change is inevitable. Growth alone foments it and requires it.

If not for change and a little hope in 1776, our worries today might include a tax on our tea without any representation among those who would tax us.

change is one thing, straight up trying to take away "rights" "overtax" create "class warfare" and screaming about "wealth redistribution" is not going to fly.

That's why The Devil's in the details.

Who among us is fit to judge the rest of us? :dunno: Especially with our current levels of trust in things both public and private.

Ask 'em in the Religion Forum... Satan in skin. :D

Secret money?

Yeah. I'm being a Drama Queen tonight.

It's true. I don't have any doubt that both Democrats and Republicans love America.

Now if he said All Democrats and All Republicans love America, it would be blatantly false.

“Republicans and Democrats both love America."
-Mitt Romney

Do those guys REALLY love America like I love America? :dunno:

:eusa_think: Is that even possible?

What say you... do Republicans and Democrats both love America, or is Romney full of crap?

Ad watch: Mitt Romney touts bipartisanship

Of course they do. Stop being a Drama Queen. The Vast Majority of them all do. Just because we do not disagree with someones ideas, does not mean we have to question their love for this country.

you're right. but if you look at a good number of the threads here, including some where i have been told that liberals shouldn't be allowed to vote, you might understand why joe is asking that question.

-Mitt Romney

What say you... do Republicans and Democrats both love America, or is Romney full of crap?

Republicans and Democrats (most of them) love America, certainly. Regardless, Romney is utterly, completely, stupendously, and in all other ways "full of crap".

-Mitt Romney

Republicans and Democrats (most of them) love America, certainly. Regardless, Romney is utterly, completely, stupendously, and in all other ways "full of crap".

cant help but throw the hate around?

Both democrats and republicans love America. Republicans love the Constitutional Republic of our founders and democrats love the America transformed into a Karl Marx utopia.

Forum List

Back