True or Crap

“Republicans and Democrats both love America."
-Mitt Romney

Do those guys REALLY love America like I love America? :dunno:

:eusa_think: Is that even possible?

What say you... do Republicans and Democrats both love America, or is Romney full of crap?

Ad watch: Mitt Romney touts bipartisanship

Of course they do. Stop being a Drama Queen. The Vast Majority of them all do. Just because we do not disagree with someones ideas, does not mean we have to question their love for this country.

-Mitt Romney

What say you... do Republicans and Democrats both love America, or is Romney full of crap?

Of course they do. Stop being a Drama Queen. The Vast Majority of them all do. Just because we do not disagree with someones ideas, does not mean we have to question their love for this country.

Thanks! We need more people like you on the GOP side....I'm fucking SICK of being called shitty names by shitty people. Rep+1 for you.

Off the top of my head I know no one who does not love America...or at least their slice of it. Election year madness is something else, but I highly doubt either party "loves" the nation less. Most simply have their own idea of what America ought to be. It's what we settle for America becoming that matters most in my opinion. For a politician aglow in the national limelight...I think getting elected is the first priority; what happens next is a sail on the horizon.

-Mitt Romney

:eusa_eh: Sometimes I like being a Drama Queen.

And of all the things I've heard folks called for their political point of view around here, Drama Queen is among the most benign. Almost CDZ material.

This is kind of the point. If USMB threw a real party in a real Tavern in real life, would fisticuffs be inevitable?

Honestly..... I wouldn't take either side of that bet. :eusa_hand:

Watching t.v. in Florida leaves me wondering if a majority of republicans believe that folks who identify themselves as democrats hate America and despise freedom, and a majority of democrats believe that folks who identify themselves as republicans are selfish, greedy, and not to be trusted with public resources.

The PAC ads here are MISERABLE on both sides.

-Mitt Romney

Thanks! We need more people like you on the GOP side....I'm fucking SICK of being called shitty names by shitty people. Rep+1 for you.

would u say the same of libs if they disagree with you?

-Mitt Romney

And of all the things I've heard folks called for their political point of view around here, Drama Queen is among the most benign. Almost CDZ material.

This is kind of the point. If USMB threw a real party in a real Tavern in real life, would fisticuffs be inevitable?

Watching t.v. in Florida leaves me wondering if a majority of republicans believe that folks who identify themselves as democrats hate America and despise freedom, and a majority of democrats believe that folks who identify themselves as republicans are selfish, greedy, and not to be trusted with public resources.

im of the like mind that these ads are miserable because thats what the people want. when i see honest people run for office and they dont get votes and i hear because people want the professioal politician or they want the guy who they think knows what they are doing regardless of information, and other dumb reasons, makes me believe this is what the people want. and the informed people start to walk away.

im of the like mind that these ads are miserable because thats what the people want. when i see honest people run for office and they dont get votes and i hear because people want the professioal politician or they want the guy who they think knows what they are doing regardless of information, and other dumb reasons, makes me believe this is what the people want. and the informed people start to walk away.

Exactly my point. Why do we keep electing poison year after year if not fear, hate or greed?

All of which are selfish motivations, the opposite of love.

-Mitt Romney

I say people who love America, don't want to reverse all they have loved about it, which includes it's Constitution and their own freedoms and liberties.

If I love my man, the last thing I want to do, is change him, as I have come to love him as he is, give or take some minor differences. I would leave him before I would try to change him and believe me, I talk the talk and have walked that walk.

That is how I feel about my country and it's history. Love me as I am, or leave me...

Exactly my point. Why do we keep electing poison year after year if not fear, hate or greed?

i agree, but both sides love money and when its presented all intelligence leaves the room.

They are professional politicians with an drive to be head honcho. The love america stuff is secondary to their primal drive for power.

Hmmm perhaps but is it possible to love one's country and seek power and not have the two be in competition for first or second place? I believe so. It happens in the private sector all the time.

-Mitt Romney

Romney is full of crap…

But he’s right both love America; it’s each other they can’t stand.

-Mitt Romney

I say people who love America, don't want to reverse all they have loved about it, which includes it's Constitution and their own freedoms and liberties.

If I love my man, the last thing I want to do, is change him, as I have come to love him as he is, give or take some minor differences. I would leave him before I would try to change him and believe me, I talk the talk and have walked that walk.

That is how I feel about my country and it's history. Love me as I am, or leave me...

But change is inevitable. Growth alone foments it and requires it.

If not for change and a little hope in 1776, our worries today might include a tax on our tea without any representation among those who would tax us.

-Mitt Romney

But change is inevitable. Growth alone foments it and requires it.

If not for change and a little hope in 1776, our worries today might include a tax on our tea without any representation among those who would tax us.

change is one thing, straight up trying to take away "rights" "overtax" create "class warfare" and screaming about "wealth redistribution" is not going to fly.

An average Joe could have asked himself if Barry Hussein really loved those 57 states that he said he visited in 2008.

i agree, but both sides love money and when its presented all intelligence leaves the room.

It's true that both sides are fucking corrupted. Fortunately the same can not be said of ALL sides.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoNPO4h2quk]Third Party Presidential Debate Moderated by Larry King - YouTube[/ame]
Truly a waste of a vote in this day and age, especially in an election that actually has a spark of a difference between the two tools being handled by the Majors... I look forward to the 20 year influence of the internet on 3rd party relevance.

Forum List

Back