True Friendship

It's a pretty slick idea, too - kind of like "walls on wheels". You can scoot them around anyplace in the room you want, and have an instant isolation booth. Trouble is, they're bulky. They were actually assembled in the basement studio, and hossing them out isn't a practical proposition. I'm with Joz - I'd rather reduce them to kindling than to let this backstabbing bastard get any use out of them.

musicman said:
It's a pretty slick idea, too - kind of like "walls on wheels". You can scoot them around anyplace in the room you want, and have an instant isolation booth. Trouble is, they're bulky. They were actually assembled in the basement studio, and hossing them out isn't a practical proposition. I'm with Joz - I'd rather reduce them to kindling than to let this backstabbing bastard get any use out of them.
Take the walls out, and by that I mean FIREWOOD!!!

PS An old mattress will do for semi sound proofing in a bind.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Take the walls out, and by that I mean FIREWOOD!!!

PS An old mattress will do for semi sound proofing in a bind.

Well kindling was the first gut reaction. But by disabling the walls rather than dismantling the walls, Kevin will be forced to find a means to rid of them himself. He will have to hire movers to try & get these walls out. But more likely he will have to get someone to cut these suckers up. And OH! the mess. And maybe as he watches someone destroy these walls, it'll hit home to what else he destroyed.

And thanks.

Even if you aren't interested, Here's an update.

Kevin left a message Tuesday that Wednesday he would be bringing a locksmith with him to change the locks. Later Tuesday, he left another message saying that if he didn't hear from them he was going to get a 3 day eviction notice. We figure....go for it.
So, as of late Tuesday night, Aaron & Amanda were totally moved from the house. If anyone told me we could have done that, I'd have done exactly what I did.....laugh at them. But we did it. Utilities will read & cleared this (Wednesday) morning & Kevin will be notified that the keys are in the mailbox. Good ridence.

Joz said:
Kevin left a message Tuesday that Wednesday he would be bringing a locksmith with him to change the locks. Later Tuesday, he left another message saying that if he didn't hear from them he was going to get a 3 day eviction notice. We figure....go for it.
What a good friend. :finger:
I'm with Joker....
Joker96Bravo said:
All of these people need a good ole country ass whoopin!!!
:D

I think Aaron and Amanda should get the number of the local Mafia chieftain, and give him a call. Invite him over for some pasta and 'pies, and let Aaron talk business to him. Im sure the Don will make him an offer he can't refuse.
:2guns:

I'm sorry I'm resurrecting an old thread. BUT,

I'm happy to announce that Aaron & Amanda have found a small house in a very nice neighborhood. They are paying far less than they intended and they're getting it a few thousand lower than the asking price. Aaron's dad, who's a contractor, checked it out. Needs a bit of work but is structurally sound....a good investment. Papers have been signed and things are under way. If all goes well they will have ownership by Christmas. Not a bad gift.

Karma will get his "friend", leave it be...

Chances are there is a reason the new house will be a much better place for them.

Now as for their friend... On second thought do you think Karma might need some help? I think I may be willing to help karma along a bit.

:bat:

no1tovote4 said:
Karma will get his "friend", leave it be...

Chances are there is a reason the new house will be a much better place for them.

Now as for their friend... On second thought do you think Karma might need some help? I think I may be willing to help karma along a bit.

:bat:
Should it need help, I'll give you and Joker a call!

Forum List

Back