your whining
6. When you are confused - I will use little
words
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until
you are well again. I don't want whatever you have
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why? You may
ask, because you are my friend. Send this to 10 of your closest
friends, then get depressed because you can only think of nine.
Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good
friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to
bring a shovel

FUNNY POST!! :cheers2:

I love and could not exist without my best friends. I first met my best friend Lauren when we were both 6 years old. I was sitting in my front yard and Lauren came over and stated that she was my new best friend. I met my best friend Beth when she moved to my school in the sixth grade.

Your best friends are your friends forever. You can always figure out who your true friends are. If you are broken down on the side of road at 3 a.m., 100 miles from home, your best friends have left before you can hang up the phone. Your best friends always have your back.
Forget about the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. I prefer the Sisterhood of Brutal Sarcasm. We are not afraid to brutally mock each other, simply because we all understand. We are not afraid to assail each other's stupidity.

In a world where most things are transitory, best friends are forever.

Gabriella84 said:

I love and could not exist without my best friends. I first met my best friend Lauren when we were both 6 years old. I was sitting in my front yard and Lauren came over and stated that she was my new best friend. I met my best friend Beth when she moved to my school in the sixth grade.

Your best friends are your friends forever. You can always figure out who your true friends are. If you are broken down on the side of road at 3 a.m., 100 miles from home, your best friends have left before you can hang up the phone. Your best friends always have your back.
Forget about the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. I prefer the Sisterhood of Brutal Sarcasm. We are not afraid to brutally mock each other, simply because we all understand. We are not afraid to assail each other's stupidity.

Oh my, if I can give you rep, it will have to be positive! :fifty: I have several good friends, they'd help me move; they've kicked me when I needed it; they've kicked others when I needed them to! :laugh: I have two friends though that are 'I'll bring the shovel types.' We can talk about anything, I mean anything.

One of the two has been my best friend since I was 3 and she 2. I am not kidding! Sometimes now we go months without seeing each other, but always email and sometimes, like Friday, we get together and pick up where we last left off.

The other I met while we were both in college working at a bookstore. When things got real hairy, she and her husband took all the kids to DisneyWorld and gave me a 10 day break. Those kinds of friends are not found easily.

Gabriella84 said:

Ok, couldn't rep, but IOU!

You don't want to rep me anyway. Might be bad for your rep. :dunno:

One of my all-time favorite "best friends" stories came from a sleepover I went to. We were sleeping, about 3 a.m., when Lauren woke up and discovered she was out of tampons. Roughly 99.5 percent of female humanity would have improvised. But Lauren was genuinely panicked, so Beth and I accompanied Lauren on a several block walk to a 24-hour store. In our night clothes.
And we have YET to allow her to forget about it. :funnyface :banana:

Gabriella84 said:
You don't want to rep me anyway. Might be bad for your rep. :dunno:

One of my all-time favorite "best friends" stories came from a sleepover I went to. We were sleeping, about 3 a.m., when Lauren woke up and discovered she was out of tampons. Roughly 99.5 percent of female humanity would have improvised. But Lauren was genuinely panicked, so Beth and I accompanied Lauren on a several block walk to a 24-hour store. In our night clothes.
And we have YET to allow her to forget about it. :funnyface :banana:

Nah, I'll rep ya when I can, that's the way I work-good stuff +, stuff I find 'off the wall' -. It's only my own opinion. As far as my own rep, que sera sera, sometimes folks like me, sometimes they don't.

Yeah, sleepovers were great. Every now and then, a few of us go downtown and get a hotel room, no husbands, boyfriends, kids allowed. Just us! Dinner, clubs and talk. :cheers2:

I was fortunate to have the Ultimate female road trip experience.
When my sister graduated from high school, my family pooled resources and sent her to Europe for a month. I wanted to do the same, but since I graduated from high school in June, 2002, it was not the best time to go abroad.
Besides, I had a couple of friends who could never have afforded it. So we devised a plan where the four of us (me, my best friends Lauren and Beth, and my cousin Dahlia) would pool ALL our resources and road trip across America.
Our relatives rented a van, rented hotel rooms and provided us financial backing for a four-week road trip. We drove across the lower part of the U.S., from Los Angeles to Boston, and then returned across the top half.
I don't know if I will ever experience anything to top traveling around with my three best friends, doing things we had never dreamed of. The stories we have left are priceless. Not to mention funny, risque and occasionally unlawful. :eek:

Forum List

Back