True Fact.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
No matter who's in office everybody's not gonna be satisfied with them, so quit whining and help make the best of it.

I don't want to rain on your parade Froggy. Let's be honest. If it wasn't for what you call whining, We wouldn't be where we are at today. If we did not rebel against the British, You wouldn't be putting that video on this board right now. You would be hailing to royalty. I know what you meant, You are saying that even if Mccain was in office we wouldn't be happy. Now that's a FACT. We as the American people should never be content EVER! The poor African kids are starving and would die to be in our position right now. POOR AFRICAN KIDS! (Note: Sarcasm.) Maybe if the African people would whine and rebel from their government they would try to get a better life style. The FACT is they don't. F**K Africa! I live in the only country that I will ever want to live in. USA! You wanna know why I whine? Because I can. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Last edited:
I don't want to rain on your parade Froggy. Let's be honest. If it wasn't for what you call whining, We wouldn't be where we are at today. If we did not rebel against the British, You wouldn't be putting that video on this board right now. You would be hailing to royalty. I know what you meant, You are saying that even if Mccain was in office we wouldn't be happy. Now that's a TRUE FACT. We as the American people should never be content EVER! The poor African kids are starving and would die to be in our position right now. POOR AFRICAN KIDS! (Note: Sarcasm.) Maybe if the African people would whine and rebel from their government they would try to get a better life style. The TRUE FACT is they don't. F**K Africa! I live in the only country that I will ever want to live in. USA! You wanna know why I whine? Because I can. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

I'm just saying be like the ones who rebelled against the british they quit whining and took action and help america. Get off the whining excuse and take action to better america or join the rest of them and give it away.

If that is your messege, then that video is not the best of choice. The video you put on the post was one with the concept of "Be happy that you are not an African, and SHUTUP about the problems in America". I agree with you 100% that action means more than words. Froggy you are right on the button when you state that. Just check out the content of that very wacky video because it contradicts what you are saying. It says NO action at all. Just be content.

If that is your messege, then that video is not the best of choice. The video you put on the post was one with the concept of "Be happy that you are not an African, and SHUTUP about the problems in America". I agree with you 100% that action means more than words. Froggy you are right on the button when you state that. Just check out the content of that very wacky video because it contradicts what you are saying. It says NO action at all. Just be content.

Oh the vid was a joke to cal-gal.

They couldn't GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Seems like every time some brainwashed idiot bleats " GBA" things just get that much worse.
The original America was great.The greatest ever.My great grandfather and grandfathers America.
My dads America started to turn to shit..About the time alphabets soup became fashionable. CIA, FBI, SS,ATF,FDA.........
By the time the Nam event was created it was nearly over.
Then " they" created a fantasy land of entertainment and goodies so the sheep would be occupied, and drugged, while they continued their games.
It worked like a champ !
The current Amurka is a completely corrupt, bankrupt, piece of shit police state

If you want me to be honest with you... I'm Athiest. I don't believe in god. I use god in my posts to have the viewer relate to what I am saying. It is a bit of snarky patronizing of my own.
As for the corruption, it's always been here. Did you know that Kennedy shot down the concept a "False Flag" of the government attacking our own land (Chicago) and making it look like it was Cuba? It is a TRUE FACT (That ones for you Sarge.). If you think that there was a time when the government wasn't corrupt... Then the only one that looks stupid is you.

No matter who's in office everybody's not gonna be satisfied with them, so quit whining and help make the best of it.

Agree

We have to play the hand we are dealt. To constantly attack anyone who is in office prevents them from effectively doing their job. Not just the President, but Congressmen, Senators and Governors are attacked from the moment they take office.
Everyone governs from the defensive these days. More afraid of what will be said on the evening rightwing and leftwing chatfests than in doing the right thing for Americans

Forum List

Back