True Face of Palistinians?

It's sovereign, but it certainly isn't democratic. It's as democratic as Apartheid South Africa was. Most non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were considered citizens of the Bantustans, essentially occupied territories, so they were unable to vote in the South African elections. Much like the non-Jews in the territories occupied by Israel.
Those non-Jews in those territories vote in PA elections, they really don't want to be a part of the State of Israel. So quit telling half-truths and/or twisting the truth.

Like the non-whites voted in the Bantustan elections, but the Bantustans were controlled by South Africa like the occupied territories are controlled by the Jews. The Palestinians have given up on a Palestinian state, quit lying. I only state the truth. It's never twisted or a half-truth, it is fact and the only way you can cope is by calling the truth and the facts something other than what they are. Liar.

Abbas deputy: We accept 'one-state solution'
PA chairman's deputy claims the PA accepts a “one-state solution” but Israel doesn't.

Like the non-whites voted in the Bantustan elections, but the Bantustans were controlled by South Africa like the occupied territories are controlled by the Jews. The Palestinians have given up on a Palestinian state, quit lying. I only state the truth. It's never twisted or a half-truth, it is fact and the only way you can cope is by calling the truth and the facts something other than what they are. Liar.

PA chairman's deputy claims the PA accepts a “one-state solution” but Israel doesn't.

Comparing Israel to South Africa has already been proved to be futile.

However, as you call me a liar and then say that Abbas says they accept a One State solution, how do you reconcile that with the statements Abbas made in the link in this thread:

Palestine names conditions for peace treaty with Israel — Abbas

You just spew half truths, I have stopped calling you an outright liar. You are getting as bad as Tinmore with his pretzel.

Comparing Israel to South Africa has already been proved to be futile.

However, as you call me a liar and then say that Abbas says they accept a One State solution, how do you reconcile that with the statements Abbas made in the link in this thread:

Palestine names conditions for peace treaty with Israel — Abbas

You just spew half truths, I have stopped calling you an outright liar. You are getting as bad as Tinmore with his pretzel.

Israel and Apartheid South Africa are analogs, as everyone that is a neutral observer, or people that have lived under Apartheid and have experienced Israel have stated. You can't show one substantial difference between the two.

I only state the truth, you can't take the truth.

Abbas has asked for a sovereign Palestinian state, Israel will not accept a sovereign Palestinian state, so why even bother with discussing Abbas's request? That's why the Palestinians have resigned themselves to a one-state solution.

That's why the Palestinians have resigned themselves to a one-state solution.
The article you posted that supports this 'resignation' you claim was dated before the one where they are willing to go with a two state that I linked. It was supposed to be talked about at the Arab League summit in Jordan just last Wednesday, March 30, 2017. Your article is dated February 3, 2017. So which is it?

Keep twisting your pretzel.

The article you posted that supports this 'resignation' you claim was dated before the one where they are willing to go with a two state that I linked. It was supposed to be talked about at the Arab League summit in Jordan just last Wednesday, March 30, 2017. Your article is dated February 3, 2017. So which is it?

I take it you have a reading comprehension problem. Abbas wants a sovereign Palestinians state. Israel does not. So, a one-state solution is the only solution.

Keep digging.

:dig:

It's sovereign, but it certainly isn't democratic. It's as democratic as Apartheid South Africa was. Most non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were considered citizens of the Bantustans, essentially occupied territories, so they were unable to vote in the South African elections. Much like the non-Jews in the territories occupied by Israel.
Those non-Jews in those territories vote in PA elections, they really don't want to be a part of the State of Israel. So quit telling half-truths and/or twisting the truth.
The point is that they have no vote in the country that rules them.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/438262.html
w w w . h a a r e t z . c o m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update - 01:17 13/06/2004
Hamas vows to continue armed effort
By Arnon Regular

There's more....

"Until the occupation completely ends, our resistance will continue," he said. "Evacuating the Gaza Strip does not mean the end of the Israeli occupation, therefore, we need answers regarding the issue of prisoners, borders, water resources, airspace and economic trade as soon as possible," he added.

"The only guarantee we can give so far is the continuation of the resistance," he said.

Al-Zahar's comments came as Egyptian officials worked on an agreement for maintaining security in Gaza, Hamas' stronghold, in the wake of the planned pullback.

Egypt has offered to send security advisers to Gaza to help train and equip Palestinian forces, but Al-Zahar said he rejected the proffered assistance.

Yup, and they still continue with this attitude today. Interesting that they rejected aid from Egypt at the time, they must have known that they could get much much more out of the UN by playing the 'victim' card.

If that's the case ,they were only using the same tactics that the Zionists used.

I take it you have a reading comprehension problem. Abbas wants a sovereign Palestinians state. Israel does not. So, a one-state solution is the only solution.

Keep digging.

:dig:

Abbas wants a judenrein mini-caliphate. Don't attempt to impose your ignorance on others.

Abbas wants 'not a single Israeli' in future Palestinian state

Forum List

Back