True Face of Palistinians?

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/438262.html
w w w . h a a r e t z . c o m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update - 01:17 13/06/2004
Hamas vows to continue armed effort
By Arnon Regular

There's more....

"Until the occupation completely ends, our resistance will continue," he said. "Evacuating the Gaza Strip does not mean the end of the Israeli occupation, therefore, we need answers regarding the issue of prisoners, borders, water resources, airspace and economic trade as soon as possible," he added.

"The only guarantee we can give so far is the continuation of the resistance," he said.

Al-Zahar's comments came as Egyptian officials worked on an agreement for maintaining security in Gaza, Hamas' stronghold, in the wake of the planned pullback.

Egypt has offered to send security advisers to Gaza to help train and equip Palestinian forces, but Al-Zahar said he rejected the proffered assistance.

Well if the "occupying" forces (Israel) moves out, then you pretty much got what you wanted, didn't you? No more excuses for terrible living conditions, economic conditions, etc. And to reject the aid of Egypt is the dumbest thing I've ever heard - unless, of course, al-Zahar does not mean to discontinue his terror campaign against Israel.

I believe that is what he said, Jeff. The Palestinians as represented by Hamas/Hizbollah, have a take all only policy. It's very sad.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Well if the "occupying" forces (Israel) moves out, then you pretty much got what you wanted, didn't you? No more excuses for terrible living conditions, economic conditions, etc. And to reject the aid of Egypt is the dumbest thing I've ever heard - unless, of course, al-Zahar does not mean to discontinue his terror campaign against Israel.

It also means that terrorism worked and will encourage more to use terrorism as a means to accomplish their goal.

Originally posted by Avatar4321

It also means that terrorism worked and will encourage more to use terrorism as a means to accomplish their goal.

The Arabs do not consider that they are commiting terrorism but instead are soldiers fighting against a perceived occupation and destruction of a people that proves their god Allah to be an empty piece of carved stone. A god that cannot hear, see, feel or help them.

These Islamites follow their leaders that like Hitler, are leading them to an ignominious end. In their wake, they will leave a path of destruction and death but ultimately they are being led by clerics and killers that haven't the vaguest idea of how to fight to win.

The end of Islamic conquest is not in question, it is simply how long it takes the world to wake up to this threat to mankind and begin to really fight back like the human immune system does against disease in the body.

There is no end to the hate and those that try to excuse/explain it. This guy bowed out:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chicago/chi-0406130450jun13,1,4032123.story

Scott Alexander, the Harvard-educated director of Catholic-Islamic studies at Catholic Theological Union, submitted statements last month in the case of Fawaz Damra, a Cleveland imam charged with lying to immigration officials about ties to militant Islamic groups.

In one of the statements submitted to the court, Alexander provided an explanation for some incendiary language used by Damra.

At a 1991 Chicago rally, the imam called for "directing all the rifles at the first and last enemy of the Islamic nation and that is the sons of monkeys and pigs, the Jews."

Alexander, 42, serving as an expert witness for the defense, stated that Damra's remarks were part of the religious and political rhetoric used by Palestinians opposed to the Israeli occupation to draw supporters to their cause.

"As unquestionably hate-filled and thus morally reprehensible as such language is, when Palestinians refer to Jews as `descended from apes and swine,' or encourage support for those who `kill Jews,' they do so with the reasonably justifiable self-image of victim and persecuted, not of victimizer and persecutor," Alexander wrote in the summary of his proposed testimony.

Michael Kotzin, executive vice president of the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago, said Friday that Alexander's statements were "appalling."

Alexander "didn't use the initial language, but he's justifying it, apologizing for it, whitewashing it," Kotzin said. "I'm surprised to see this expressed by a person in his position."

Some other Jewish leaders who know Alexander through their interfaith work in Chicago were less critical, saying they think he was not offering his opinion but an explanation for Damra's language and that of many Palestinians.

"I know Scott well and he is not an anti-Semite," said Rabbi Ira Youdovin, executive vice president of the Chicago Board of Rabbis. "However, he made statements that at best were ill-conceived. But we have resolved our conflict and this could strengthen interfaith dialogue. We have different perceptions and we are willing to discuss them."

Kotzin, Youdovin and Emily Soloff, executive director of the American Jewish Committee, sent a letter Friday to Rev. Donald Senior, president of the Catholic Theological Union, expressing "profound distress" and seeking a meeting on the matter. They declined to provide a copy of the letter.

Alexander said he was not endorsing Damra's language, but was trying to provide a deeper understanding, based on the Koran and the ideas of Islamic theologians, of why a Palestinian opposed to the Israeli occupation would use violent language.

"I tried to emphasize the vile nature of the language," Alexander said. "I was asked to testify whether there were any Palestinian contexts in which this hateful and violent language would not be construed as persecution."

Alexander said he found in the teachings of Sayyid Qutb, an Egyptian ideologue and inspiration behind the current radical Islamic movement, that these curses are used to name oppressors.

"This is evidence that there might be people who use hateful and violent language in their minds to name those they perceive to be the oppressor," he said.

"This is not me talking, this is Qutb," he added.

Originally posted by Kathianne

There is no end to the hate and those that try to excuse/explain it. This guy bowed out:

The motivations of these rather primitive 14th century religionists are not difficult to understand or comprehend. Their activities and actions are much like those of the shark that roams the seas.

The Islamists strike out from a primitive instinct for self preservation and their prime directive to kill. Unfortunately the west considers them a form of the rest of humanity with only some fanatic terrorists. But that couldn't be farther from the truth.

They are like earlier human-like life forms that willingly throw their young into the fire for their carved stone moon-god. They use deceception and dissimilation they call Al-Taqiyya which is provided for in their beliefs to both decieve and protect the basic edicts of their primitive faith.

As such, they are also self limiting and will destruct on their own accord given enough time. They have two branches of the faith which hate each other as much as they hate all unvelievers. Each branch considers themselves as the true heirs of their pedophilic prophet.

This mindset found in an entire Islamic religion to be mass murderers indicates that a whole subset of these populations indicates a psychiatric dysfunction in a religion instead of simple individuals.

What Sharon wants to do is to cut off the tiny Gaza strip from the rest of Palestine, leaving 1.5 million P's in an overcrowded bantustan-then he will make more bantustans in the west bank, this is crap, they need to give all the people there rights in a single binational state for all it's people, not a 'jewish-state' for Jews only with Palestinains herded into bantustan-zoo's like animals-is that what Bush calls 'freedom and democracy' - if the west wants peace then tear down the walls and let the people have freedom, no justice, no peace!

Originally posted by jowlover

What Sharon wants to do is to cut off the tiny Gaza strip from the rest of Palestine, leaving 1.5 million P's in an overcrowded bantustan-then he will make more bantustans in the west bank, this is crap, they need to give all the people there rights in a single binational state for all it's people, not a 'jewish-state' for Jews only with Palestinains herded into bantustan-zoo's like animals-is that what Bush calls 'freedom and democracy' - if the west wants peace then tear down the walls and let the people have freedom, no justice, no peace!

What is wrong with the Jewish people returning to the pre 1300 BCE borders of Israel and the moving the Arab bantustan barbarians out of the borders of the greater Israel.

Where is the recognized country of Palestine today? Before 1948 the British called the Jewish population of Israel Palestinians. After the 1948 war the Arabs living in Israel had left the country at the instructions of their Mufti. But a one-eyed Israeli general by the name of Dayan offered them to come back into Israel and live in peace with the Jews.

The fact remains that all of Israel remains a Jewish state including Gaza and the West Bank. The Arabs use their cowardly religion to blow up the children of Israel. They are failing miserably and their brother Arab countries do not come to their rescue or absorb them into their own giant empty countries. The Jews have absorbed all the Jews expelled from the Arab lands surrounding Israel.

The Arabs couldn't believe what this stupid Jewish general said and they returned as they were ready to drive the Jewish peopoe into the Mediterranian sea and drown them. But did they live in peace as outlined in the UN Partition plan?

To this day, these Muslims try almost every day to kill their host country people from ambush and by throwing their children into the fire bombs just like the ancient Canaanite barbarians. Fortunately their god allah hasn't been able to kill the Jews for his believers. Wonder why?

Here again is the original Allah moon-god that Muhammad choose out of the myriad pre-Islamic panthion of stone dietes.

What is with this Empty carved stone, moon god stuff. And calling each other monkeys and pigs. I rember hearing as a boy how the Arabs and Jews called each other nasty names in such proper rightous fashion. I laughed so hard.
Don't these two tribes come from the same Tree?

i think its okay if someone get angry
we all get angry and sometimes say some words we didnt mean it
this doesnt mean that we are bad
add to this that when you keep push someone
once he will explode
if some one hurt or hit your child
what would you do ????
this is the point, someone attack and the other defend as much as he can
cuz he wont surrender
it doesnt mean that if someone isnt moderates or keep upto date that he should die and deserve to get killed, they dont want to be elliminated as the India in the US
and sbout you whiteknight i've never said a nasty word about the jewish
cuz our religion forbid us from this
maybe jewish do so

Arabian said:
it doesnt mean that if someone isnt moderates or keep upto date that he should die and deserve to get killed, they dont want to be elliminated as the India in the US

I don't think anybody should die, not Arabs or Indians.
I have family that are part American Indian. My father became good friends with some Indians that still live in the traditional old ways.
As a member of the U.S. Armed Forces I have served in the Middle East. I became friends with a Muslim named Mohmadd. He has been a good friend to me. A friend like no other. We would drink tea and smoke Sheesha together many of times.

Somtimes I think the biggest problem in the world is religion. People are dying in Dafur beacause of it, In Gaza, In Iraq. People are dying and killling in the name of religion. It seems that in many places in the world the underlying cause of the conflict is religion.
I think we need more tolerance in the world. If people would take that same effort and energy that they put into their religious practices and in fighting each other. And but that effort into working together we could make this world almost like paradise.

Arabian, I can see that you have a good heart. I would be happy to sit down and break bread with you and to call you a friend.

Arabian, I can see that you have a good heart. I would be happy to sit down and break bread with you and to call you a friend
Woow it seems what you said is true
You visited ME before
This word not everyone say it
And sure I will be happy if you called me friend, friend
But actually am not with you in what you say about the religion and it’s the cause of this destruction
Cuz God when he create the 1st human Adam peace be upon him
And he sent books to teach the mankind how to deal and if the man kind worked with their religion as he says every thing will be okay
For example in Islam the Qur'an says

Quran : 003. Aal-'Imrân
159. And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harshhearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allâh's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allâh, certainly, Allâh loves those who put their trust (in Him).
And our prophet says
"Love to your brother what you like to your self"
Muslims are brother and sisters in Islam
Am just giving a hint
That’s all friend
Salam

Arabian, I can see that you have a good heart. I would be happy to sit down and break bread with you and to call you a friend
Woow it seems what you said is true
You visited ME before
This word not everyone say it
And sure I will be happy if you called me friend, friend
and as if you are now my friend you have a right on me i mean there are a rights for the friendship and im ready for it friend
But actually am not with you in what you say about the religion and it’s the cause of this destruction
Cuz God when he create the 1st human Adam peace be upon him
And he sent books to teach the mankind how to deal and if the man kind worked with their religion as he says every thing will be okay
For example in Islam the Qur'an says

Quran : 003. Aal-'Imrân
159. And by the Mercy of Allâh, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harshhearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allâh's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affairs. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allâh, certainly, Allâh loves those who put their trust (in Him).
And our prophet says
"Love to your brother what you like to your self"
Muslims are brother and sisters in Islam
Am just giving a hint
That’s all friend
Salam

Arabian said:
Cuz God when he create the 1st human Adam peace be upon him,
I was born into this world an infidel, with no book or instruction of religion. I just see that people fight each other because they say that the Book of the Jews is the way to live and the Muslim say his book is the true way and the Christian believes his book is the only true instruction. They fight and not help each other because they believe only in their God and their book.
Why does mankind need a book to tell him how to live? I have learned how to live on my own; I look around and see how another lives his life and I think is that good or bad. I can see what is good and what is not without any book. I have learned this on my own.
I tried to become part of a group of religious people, but I could see that their heart was not true and good. These peoples leader had to tell them to not invite only a few people to break bread with them but to open themselves to new people like me. They did not welcome me. So I see that their way is not true. They are not living according to their book. And I look around and can find no people or religion that are living true according to their book. I don’t see this in any religion, so I chose no religion. This does not mean I am bad or don’t care about people. I would sacrifice myself to an eternity in Hell, a death without paradise, if it would make the people of the world stop fighting and work together to make life sweet for everybody. That is my wish and prayer. Will you pray that for me?

White knight said:
I was born into this world an infidel, with no book or instruction of religion. I just see that people fight each other because they say that the Book of the Jews is the way to live and the Muslim say his book is the true way and the Christian believes his book is the only true instruction. They fight and not help each other because they believe only in their God and their book.
Why does mankind need a book to tell him how to live? I have learned how to live on my own; I look around and see how another lives his life and I think is that good or bad. I can see what is good and what is not without any book. I have learned this on my own.
I tried to become part of a group of religious people, but I could see that their heart was not true and good. These peoples leader had to tell them to not invite only a few people to break bread with them but to open themselves to new people like me. They did not welcome me. So I see that their way is not true. They are not living according to their book. And I look around and can find no people or religion that are living true according to their book. I don’t see this in any religion, so I chose no religion. This does not mean I am bad or don’t care about people. I would sacrifice myself to an eternity in Hell, a death without paradise, if it would make the people of the world stop fighting and work together to make life sweet for everybody. That is my wish and prayer. Will you pray that for me?

You both forget the reality that the land you so glibly speak about belongs to the Jewish people TODAY.

Any faked history you both wish to create about Israel is meaningless.

ISRAEL is now a SOVEREIGN DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY.

Get used to it...

White knight said:

Do you believe that garbage or are you just blind? The European pilgrims believed their bible and yet they attacked the indigenous Indian population of America.

So what is your point again?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/438262.html
w w w . h a a r e t z . c o m
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update - 01:17 13/06/2004
Hamas vows to continue armed effort
By Arnon Regular

There's more....

"Until the occupation completely ends, our resistance will continue," he said. "Evacuating the Gaza Strip does not mean the end of the Israeli occupation, therefore, we need answers regarding the issue of prisoners, borders, water resources, airspace and economic trade as soon as possible," he added.

"The only guarantee we can give so far is the continuation of the resistance," he said.

Al-Zahar's comments came as Egyptian officials worked on an agreement for maintaining security in Gaza, Hamas' stronghold, in the wake of the planned pullback.

Egypt has offered to send security advisers to Gaza to help train and equip Palestinian forces, but Al-Zahar said he rejected the proffered assistance.
Yup, and they still continue with this attitude today. Interesting that they rejected aid from Egypt at the time, they must have known that they could get much much more out of the UN by playing the 'victim' card.

White knight said:

You both forget the reality that the land you so glibly speak about belongs to the Jewish people TODAY.

Any faked history you both wish to create about Israel is meaningless.

ISRAEL is now a SOVEREIGN DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY.

Get used to it...

It's sovereign, but it certainly isn't democratic. It's as democratic as Apartheid South Africa was. Most non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were considered citizens of the Bantustans, essentially occupied territories, so they were unable to vote in the South African elections. Much like the non-Jews in the territories occupied by Israel.

It's sovereign, but it certainly isn't democratic. It's as democratic as Apartheid South Africa was. Most non-whites in Apartheid South Africa were considered citizens of the Bantustans, essentially occupied territories, so they were unable to vote in the South African elections. Much like the non-Jews in the territories occupied by Israel.
Those non-Jews in those territories vote in PA elections, they really don't want to be a part of the State of Israel. So quit telling half-truths and/or twisting the truth.

Forum List

Back