True Detective Returns Tonight....

Clearly the kids orphaned in the diamond heist are behind all of this. The brother killed Caspere and dumped him in public, the sister was Caspere's new secretary

i still dont get it......why the hell is ani hooking up with ray...and i just sat there wondering who's hair was greasier....

why did frank off the dude in his office...messy at best...

the club burnings....well i like shiney things lol

i still dont get it......why the hell is ani hooking up with ray...and i just sat there wondering who's hair was greasier....

why did frank off the dude in his office...messy at best...

the club burnings....well i like shiney things lol

Ani and Ray hookup was inevitable

Blake totally fucked Frank over, working with his enemy Osip. He couldn't let him leave and got him to reveal everything Frank needed to know and more

Burning down the club was a nice touch. The Mexican didn't live up to the spirit of the agreement when the killed Irina so Seymon returned the favor.

Sucks that Woodrugh is gone.

Hopefully it ends like the Corleone Baptism with Chessane, Osip, Burris all getting whacked.

I have a feeling it doesn't end well for Frank

Had a bad feeling that it wasn't going to end well for Frank. He's an action junkie and would have gnawed his own hand off for a thrill in Venezuela.

I knew the brother was going to lose it lol, that was fun.

Overall I liked it

Fucking Beaners

Nah, I don't think the diamonds were the reason he wouldn't dis-robe. The demand for his suit was an indication that he wasn't going to get out of this alive - left naked and alone in the middle of the desert. He jumped on the faint hope that the other beaners would give him a pass for clocking the demander, recognizing what an asshole he was being.

But regardless, the ending of this season was terrible and unnecessary. The story itself (like last season) was so complicated and illogical that 90% of the audience had no idea WTF was going on. I certainly didn't.

The program was somewhat worthwhile because of the interesting characters, but the story itself was crap. Writers masturbating - that's all it was.

Forum List

Back