True conservatives are pro-choice

Oh, and btw Lardassbillly,

I deleted your PM's without reading either. If you have something to say to me show some balls for once and post it in front of God and everyone.

True conservatives believe that a government that governs least governs best.

And that would naturally mean an opposition to a government forcing newly pregnant women to carry to term.

Alleged conservatives perform a lot of mental gymnastics to try to rationalize away this simple fact. But they're still wrong and they're not true conservatives.

And that's just the way it is.

That is normally the way pregnancy works; barring a medical issue, accident or abortionist. How does one 'force' a natural function of the human body?

This has to be a joke (albeit a poor one).

Nobody could possibly be this stupid.

Well, your reply certainly ripped my argument to shreds ! Well played, sir, well played.

abortion is a social issue and should not be subject to government intervention one way or the other....

if a women wants to kill her unborn child ...and you can find a doctor to do it....go for it....

on the flip side if she wants to have it and the father doesn't...go for it...but don't ask for financial help form the dad....

your body ...your choice...your problem....

I am pro-life. But, as a conservative, I don't have the right to inflict my social beliefs on anyone else. However, don't expect me to support abortion or pay for someone's abortion. It would be great if other people, like liberals, could stop trying to inflict their beliefs on me.

That is normally the way pregnancy works; barring a medical issue, accident or abortionist. How does one 'force' a natural function of the human body?

This has to be a joke (albeit a poor one).

Nobody could possibly be this stupid.

Well, your reply certainly ripped my argument to shreds ! Well played, sir, well played.

So you're saying it was an argument and not a joke then?

In that case I stand corrected. Turns out it is possible.

I agree with manifold that government that governs least governs best.
You have the right to abortions but not with tax payer money.
Same with gay's they have the right to their life style but not push their views onto others. They have the right to have gay bars, they should build their own chruches and have a right to a marrainge license or get marriad by a court juctice of the peace.
I don't agree with abortions and I have many gay friends but they don't try to push their views onto me. They respect my views and I respect theirs.
We need to get back to the founding Fathers view of - that each and every American has their right to their own little piece of heaven. In other words to be as happy as possible with out violating the law. Not harming others.

abortion is a social issue and should not be subject to government intervention one way or the other....

if a women wants to kill her unborn child ...and you can find a doctor to do it....go for it....

on the flip side if she wants to have it and the father doesn't...go for it...but don't ask for financial help form the dad....

I am pro-life. But, as a conservative, I don't have the right to inflict my social beliefs on anyone else. However, don't expect me to support abortion or pay for someone's abortion. It would be great if other people, like liberals, could stop trying to inflict their beliefs on me.

Agreed!

I deleted your PM's without reading either. If you have something to say to me show some balls for once and post it in front of God and everyone.

OH, unmanlifold, I only responded to your PM comments you hypocritical lying pussy.

What's the matter, pussy? You think only you can send a comment via PM or neg rep? You are a hypocritical pussy, a liar and really quite stupid.

Trifecta! :clap2:

Last edited:
Some very strange and absurd reaches by the OP. The deductions sought by the OP are not even plausible. Very strange. If this, then that doesn't apply in this scenario.

I only responded to your PM comments you hypocritical lying pussy.

What's the matter, pussy? You think only you can send a comment via PM or neg rep? You are a hypocritical pussy, a liar and really quite stupid.

:eusa_liar:

I never sent you a PM you lying fatass. :lol:

unmanlifold:

No reason to get so urgent in your lies. When you send a rep (pos or neg) it comes over as a PM, you twatstain.

Stop being a liar and a cowardly pussy. It's bad enough that you are the latter.

EDIT TO ADD:

I only clicked the "reply" option that comes over when I get a PM (in your case the PM was associated with the neg rep comment). However, it did get sent to you at both 2:01 AND 2:02. That double post reply apparently set you off. Keep your panties dry. It was no big deal. I only noted that you remain hopelessly ghey (in response to your Rep comment).

Take a Midol, bitch.

Last edited:
the logic you speak, is merely just wanting control. you are a nanny.

Wrong again, ball-less. I have no great desire for "control." I do appreciate the rule of law. And, unlike you, I can and do recognize that there is a hierarchy of certain values that can lead to difficult choices. Your false-dichotomy platitude universe is too silly for adults. Go back to your playground, stupid.

Fuck. Even manifold is smarter than you are. :lol:

do you think calling me ball-less is cute or something? I've been insulted by better, smarter people.

ok nanny...you keep on thinking this. The rest of will be over here talking about how you are a retarded cousin of conservatives.

Ok. Thanks for permission, Plasmaball-less. Don't know how I could have continued without it, you dumbass.

You and your ignorant LIBidiot bretheren may feel free to apply your mislabels as you wish. I'll pretend that it matters. :cuckoo:

Nah. I won't. I won't even pretend to care. :lol:

unmanlifold:

No reason to get so urgent in your lies. When you send a rep (pos or neg) it comes over as a PM, you twatstain.

Stop being a liar and a cowardly pussy. It's bad enough that you are the latter.

I have no control over your user settings shit-for-brains. I have mine turned off.

But regardless, an autosent rep PM is NOT the same as sending someong a PM directly, which you did TWICE and I did EXACTLY zero times.

Stick that up your fat ass and rotate.

I'm a conservative through and through but pay no attention to the abortion issue.

If someone was running for an office who espoused conservatism it would make no difference to me if he or she was pro-life or pro-choice. That person would have my vote.

So you can turn it upside down, inside out all you want but you're only jerking yourself around.

True conservatives believe that a government that governs least governs best.

And that would naturally mean an opposition to a government forcing newly pregnant women to carry to term.

Alleged conservatives perform a lot of mental gymnastics to try to rationalize away this simple fact. But they're still wrong and they're not true conservatives.

And that's just the way it is.
Exactly why I am pro-Choice. But, classical liberal is a better description of my views.

:confused: Is someone trying to force you to abort?

unmanlifold:

I have no control over your user settings shit-for-brains. I have mine turned off.

But regardless, an autosent rep PM is NOT the same as sending someong a PM directly, which you did TWICE and I did EXACTLY zero times.

Stick that up your fat ass and rotate.

I'm sorry to see that you are having a difficult period this month, unmanlyfold. Take a nice hot shower and a Midol, bitch.

As for your homo-erotic invitations, no thanks. I leave the sticking of things up fat asses to flabby quiffs like you.

By the way, you idiot, I never suggested that you have any responsibility for my user-settings. But the fact remains, you sent your bitchy and insipid little Neg Rep comment to me which I received as a PM. I used the reply box to respond to your insipid ghey bullshit one time -- but it double posted. Again, pussy, you WILL just have to try to get over it. :lol:

I'll call a waaaambulance for you until then!

Back on topic:

Your complete inability to employ logic or handle more than one concept at a time is duly noted! :thup:

Forum List

Back