True conservatives are pro-choice

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
True conservatives believe that a government that governs least governs best.

And that would naturally mean an opposition to a government forcing newly pregnant women to carry to term.

Alleged conservatives perform a lot of mental gymnastics to try to rationalize away this simple fact. But they're still wrong and they're not true conservatives.

And that's just the way it is.

False.

True conservatives also recognize that the securing of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the role of government. True conservatives recognize that there are times where some interests overlap and come into conflict.

Thus, a true conservative might very well believe that the government has an obligation to preserve the life of the pre-born.

• Banned
True conservatives also recognize that the securing of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the role of government. True conservatives recognize that there are times where some interests overlap and come into conflict.

Thus, a true conservative might very well believe that the government has an obligation to preserve the life of the pre-born.

^See what I mean about mental gymnastics?

:rofl:

Yes. Straightforward logic does easily confound you.

• Banned
False.

wrong, this is not a real conservative.This is authoritarian-social conservative, the retarded cousin of conservatives.

Yup.

abortion is a social issue and should not be subject to government intervention one way or the other....

if a women wants to kill her unborn child ...and you can find a doctor to do it....go for it....

on the flip side if she wants to have it and the father doesn't...go for it...but don't ask for financial help form the dad....

your body ...your choice...your problem....

• Banned
abortion is a social issue and should not be subject to government intervention one way or the other....

if a women wants to kill her unborn child ...and you can find a doctor to do it....go for it....

on the flip side if she wants to have it and the father doesn't...go for it...but don't ask for financial help form the dad....

sound logic from a true conservative :clap2:

False.

wrong, this is not a real conservative.This is authoritarian-social conservative, the retarded cousin of conservatives.

Wrong. It is the thinking of a true conservatives. And when the issues are complex, and wrenching, as the abortion debate often is, true conservatives can and do reach differing conclusions. Such is the nature of the beast.

You silly libs with your false dichotomy labels and thinking cannot engage in such nuanced thinking. It eveidently hurts your tiny little pin heads.

That's right, jerkoff. Conservatism is not monolithic on this topic. But as a general rule, there is nothing whatsoever inconsistent with being a conservative and valuing life as the higher value in competing claims of important values.

Plasmaball-less, you simply (and obviously) just aren't bright enough to grasp any of this.

sound logic from a true conservative :clap2:

Translating from mani-babble into English: "I, manifold, agree with what you said, manu."

Liarbilly's logic is more contorted than this bitch.

Contortion+or+contortionism+-++the+flexing+of+the+human+body+-+amazing+flexibility+women+-+photo+5.jpg

Yes. Straightforward logic does easily confound you.

the logic you speak, is merely just wanting control. you are a nanny.

Wrong again, ball-less. I have no great desire for "control." I do appreciate the rule of law. And, unlike you, I can and do recognize that there is a hierarchy of certain values that can lead to difficult choices. Your false-dichotomy platitude universe is too silly for adults. Go back to your playground, stupid.

Fuck. Even manifold is smarter than you are. :lol:

And that would naturally mean an opposition to a government forcing newly pregnant women to carry to term.

Alleged conservatives perform a lot of mental gymnastics to try to rationalize away this simple fact. But they're still wrong and they're not true conservatives.

That is normally the way pregnancy works; barring a medical issue, accident or abortionist. How does one 'force' a natural function of the human body?

If a woman wants to have an abortion, or keep her baby to term, that's her business. Certainly not the business of the government to become involved in. Personally, I could never abort my unborn child. I could never kill my baby growing inside my womb.

my name is masquerade and I am a conservative who is pro-choice.

Conservatives are all about the unborn, protecting the rights of the "unborn".

Once you're born though, you're fucked.

That is normally the way pregnancy works; barring a medical issue, accident or abortionist. How does one 'force' a natural function of the human body?

This has to be a joke (albeit a poor one).

Nobody could possibly be this stupid.

This has to be a joke (albeit a poor one).

Nobody could possibly be this stupid.

Scary isn't it? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back