True Blue And New To You...

Welcome! Meet the unofficial mascot, tell us what part you like the most!

3.jpg
Uh...Ok. Hello and nice to meet ya and in answer...not sure how to respond just yet. I think I will feel the forum out a little first.
Better make a decision or we'll turn loose the mascot's evil brother.

mail

3.jpg
Uh...Ok. Hello and nice to meet ya and in answer...not sure how to respond just yet. I think I will feel the forum out a little first.

mail
I like the blue mascot best. Kind of reminds me of the stomach ache I get at times thinking about our present political environment.

I know what you mean.Liberals always putting a turd in the punch bowl.......and calling it an avocado.

3.jpg

mail

3.jpg

mail
I like the blue mascot best. Kind of reminds me of the stomach ache I get at times thinking about our present political environment.

I know what you mean.Liberals always putting a turd in the punch bowl.......and calling it an avocado.

"I know what you mean.Liberals always putting a turd in the punch bowl.......and calling it an avocado."

Or calling it an anchovy :smoke:

Bruce_T_Laney

Howdy and thanks for having me on your forum. I'm hoping to meet a lot of like-minded folks and maybe exchange some ideas/ideals of some worth. Even if you are not like-minded, sharing ideas and listening to what others have to say is the across the aisle way. Just good politics to my way of thinking. Well, thanks again.

Hello.

All I care about is if you are NOT a Vegan then you can stay, IF you do NOT like bacon then I will ignore you :smoke:

867162c7ea41d1bef047c7eaad44e3cd.png

Howdy and thanks for having me on your forum. I'm hoping to meet a lot of like-minded folks and maybe exchange some ideas/ideals of some worth. Even if you are not like-minded, sharing ideas and listening to what others have to say is the across the aisle way. Just good politics to my way of thinking. Well, thanks again.

Hello.

All I care about is if you are NOT a Vegan then you can stay, IF you do NOT like bacon then I will ignore you :smoke:

Bacon, bacon, bacon. Bacon on everything, please.

3.jpg

mail

^^^^ What a HANDSOME devil the Blue Thing is :omg: :scared1:
Yes, and quite the lady and/or gentleman depending on your point of view.

Hello.

vvpll.jpg

Hello.

You're in like Flynn! :113:

I want baconcake, dammit!

Hello.

You're in like Flynn! :113:

I want baconcake, dammit!
Cool.

Advice:

1. don't give ANY opinions! you WILL be attacked, mocked, ridiculed and insulted by either side or, if you are truly rational, BOTH sides!

2. wear FLAME RETARDANT armor.

3. get OUT NOW while you are unscathed!

Advice:

1. don't give ANY opinions! you WILL be attacked, mocked, ridiculed and insulted by either side or, if you are truly rational, BOTH sides!

2. wear FLAME RETARDANT armor.

3. get OUT NOW while you are unscathed!

Advice:

I. Thick Skin.

II. Thick Skin.

III. Thick Skin.

IV. Peach Ice Cream.

V. Tanqueray No. 10.

Jump in? Ok. This is for all my new friends who are clown worshippers. Thick skin! I know it's very blue of me but will this do to break the ice?:iyfyus.jpg:
trump-grumpy-neighbor-57357d015f9b58723d508c22.jpg

Forum List

Back