True Blue And New To You...

Felex Sanders

Rookie
Mar 30, 2019
USA
Howdy and thanks for having me on your forum. I'm hoping to meet a lot of like-minded folks and maybe exchange some ideas/ideals of some worth. Even if you are not like-minded, sharing ideas and listening to what others have to say is the across the aisle way. Just good politics to my way of thinking. Well, thanks again.

Welcome to the jungle...
images (45).jpeg
Learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play...

Don't witness much exchange of ideas here. More like poo and mudslinging.
In other words, typical politics.
Welcome to the boards, and bring your muddin' shoes.

Howdy and thanks for having me on your forum. I'm hoping to meet a lot of like-minded folks and maybe exchange some ideas/ideals of some worth. Even if you are not like-minded, sharing ideas and listening to what others have to say is the across the aisle way. Just good politics to my way of thinking. Well, thanks again.
Welcome Felex! Kick off your boots and set a spell. There has been a real spate of new members coming in over the past week or so; are things warming up for 2020?
Have a donut.
upload_2019-3-30_12-17-51.png

Welcome Felex! Kick off your boots and set a spell. There has been a real spate of new members coming in over the past week or so; are things warming up for 2020?
Have a donut.
View attachment 253085
You bet. 2020 is gonna be some kinda battle royale. Looking forward to it actually. Thanks for the welcome.

I don't care for the across the aisle way. It's how we end up with all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in DC. I want as much opposition as possible. This is the difference between maintaining at last some semblance of our civil liberties vs the pair of shackles the moderate vote would have is wearing.

Welcome to the board none the less.

I don't care for the across the aisle way. It's how we end up with all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of both sides of the party of one in DC. I want as much opposition as possible. This is the difference between maintaining at last some semblance of our civil liberties vs the pair of shackles the moderate vote would have is wearing.

Welcome to the board none the less.
Thanks for howdy.

Welcome! Meet the unofficial mascot, tell us what part you like the most!

3.jpg
Uh...Ok. Hello and nice to meet ya and in answer...not sure how to respond just yet. I think I will feel the forum out a little first.
Better make a decision or we'll turn loose the mascot's evil brother.

mail
Welcome! Meet the unofficial mascot, tell us what part you like the most!

3.jpg
Uh...Ok. Hello and nice to meet ya and in answer...not sure how to respond just yet. I think I will feel the forum out a little first.
Better make a decision or we'll turn loose the mascot's evil brother.

mail
I like the blue mascot best. Kind of reminds me of the stomach ache I get at times thinking about our present political environment.

Forum List

Back