true blood

I just started watching. I had no idea it was based on the Sookie Stackhouse book series!

okay lets get this thread going.......russel edgington.....how could you not love him?

i love the fact that he is not falling for the new world religion

I stopped watching after they killed off Chris Meloni, must have that lunatic George RR Martin writing for them

I loved it, that Tara is still the bad ass that she has always been.
I thought it was great! "Nobody messes with our house" :)

I stopped watching after they killed off Chris Meloni, must have that lunatic George RR Martin writing for them

i just never got the waste of chris meloni....i didnt care for his character....so i didnt care when he was offed....

the explosions of the true blood factories was kick ass

Russell was one of my all-time favorite chars. He was so much fun. But I don't see him coming back after this. And yes, Eric staked Russell, from behind. Hence saying 'That felt even better than I thought it would.'

Now we gotta wonder what Bill is coming back as. With Alan Ball leaving and Moyer taking over some of the directing amenities we could be in for a whole new series next year.

Russell was one of my all-time favorite chars. He was so much fun. But I don't see him coming back after this. And yes, Eric staked Russell, from behind. Hence saying 'That felt even better than I thought it would.'

Now we gotta wonder what Bill is coming back as. With Alan Ball leaving and Moyer taking over some of the directing amenities we could be in for a whole new series next year.

Did you see how big Bill's new fangs were? :D

Did you see how big Bill's new fangs were? :D

Oh yeah!! That was . . . .unusual, huh? I hate to see Bill go over to evil all the way. Besides he's really not old enough to be a really effective leader IMHO.

Forum List

Back