true blood

honey hush...bill was with eric when he was cementing russell...remember bill pushes eric in the cement.....eric is saved by pam....who is really pissed over having cement in her hair

I have no idea what's going on but it is fun to watch.

Especially if there's a few more naked Sookie scenes.

okay people who have watched ahead on hbo.go...are saying this upcoming show is better than the premier says it will let you know where the show is headed

witches....and they have hexed eric and he is now like a new born babe...expect for the vampire thing.....tara is bi sexual now.....bill is king.....that really sucks

yea in new orleans where tara is a female boxer.....

sam has met up with a group of shifters and is interested in one...'

andy is doing v

jessica is sucking blood from men other than hoyt

pam is just too hot...i would do pam....

alcid is back with debbie and she is off the v

while sookie was with the fairies...eric pruchased her house and did major improvements....one being a hidey hole for himself

Man I missed alot, did Eric hook up with Sookie yet?

Not yet, but they are living together in Sookies house,who is now owned by Eric. So it is Eric's house now and not Sookies,but she is living there with him. Got it? :cuckoo:
I know it's crazy. :lol:
I love this show.

Man I missed alot, did Eric hook up with Sookie yet?

Not yet, but they are living together in Sookies house,who is now owned by Eric. So it is Eric's house now and not Sookies,but she is living there with him. Got it? :cuckoo:
I know it's crazy. :lol:
I love this show.

Erics going to get it in eventually, I am sure Bill even knows that. If I had a girlfriend and some guy just moved in there and took over the house, hes either already fucked her or he will in time.

I still don't know what's going on but it is fun to watch.

Maybe I should try it sans beer and bong.

yea in new orleans where tara is a female boxer.....

sam has met up with a group of shifters and is interested in one...'

andy is doing v

jessica is sucking blood from men other than hoyt

pam is just too hot...i would do pam....

alcid is back with debbie and she is off the v

while sookie was with the fairies...eric pruchased her house and did major improvements....one being a hidey hole for himself

And Jason is being held hostage by the Hillbilly Panthers who are so inbred they are trying to turn him so they can use him as a panther stud.

I want Eric to get his memory back. This dweeby thing is Not Sexy.

And Jason is being held hostage by the Hillbilly Panthers who are so inbred they are trying to turn him so they can use him as a panther stud.

I want Eric to get his memory back. This dweeby thing is Not Sexy.

First instance I can think of in which a man being raped by a woman is televised.

Forum List

Back