true blood

Indeed, that was a terrible scene. All in all, not the best of episodes. I can't forgive Sookie for how she handled the Eric kiss.

How can you not like Eric? And trust me, it will probably get worse.
I am all about Team Eric.

I haven't seen this show but as i understood from the poster of this show. Isn't it vampire show.?
The reason to participating here is that i want to know about this show. and almost i got some info. Thanks guys.

well its tomorrow......how excited are we?????

i wished i could remember the last show.....i wonder if it will be
too much this year...

o right vampires are gonna go overboard lol

From the previews, we get Witches added to the mix this year.

I'm excited, True Blood has been a great show so far, especially considering I'm not a big fan of the books (I read the first......3? maybe it was 4?). They have done such a good job to this point I think it's unlikely they will completely screw it up. The big question for me is if it will improve, stay about the same or get at all worse; but whatever the case I think it will still be an enjoyable show.

okay watched last years ending show....

will russell be found? or will he be the hoffa of vampires?

will bill defeat the queen of la? they were in the air with fangs out....

will hoyt surivie?

where the hell did sookie go?

where the hell is crystal?

did sam kill his brother over the money?

don't know don't care;)...

hotness ..

819px-Wallpaper-sookie.jpg

Last edited:
it leaves a lot of open ended questions......sometimes i wonder how stupid snookie is.....her grandfather was there and didnt realize he had been there a while....she should have known ....and what the hell...where was the hell ass eric fucks someone scene? the tara/tony thing does nothing for me...

okay not sure how i liked this last night one....i wont say much in case some of you have not seen it....

agreed, the fairies fireball thing was a tad overdone ....:lol:

and bill is now the man it appears, finding out how all that went down I am sure is going to be heavy;)

at least alan ball waited 38 minutes before we got the alternate lifestyle message....:lol:

well its friday we can talk.....bill is king...that just doesnt set right with me.....jessica and hoyt are funny as hell......i would do pam

well its friday we can talk.....bill is king...that just doesnt set right with me.....jessica and hoyt are funny as hell......i would do pam

I don't know what tipped me off, but I completely saw the Bill as king thing coming.

I think I'm going to really enjoy the Jessica and Hoyt story; it's funny to see them in a more traditional relationship. It's the kind of thing that you just know would happen, but many people wouldn't get into thinking it isn't dramatic enough.

I don't find Pam particularly attractive. Maybe she's just too much of a bitch for me. :)

Tara, on the other hand, is hot! Too bad her character annoys the hell out of me. :(

at the very end jason goes to the compound...they tell him right off the freezer isnt working.....when he goes to look at the chest freezer they push him in and lock it...will jason survive???

i dont care for tara never have....looks or personally....

i would do eric lol....who wouldnt

and why did bill let eric buy sookies house and fix it up....why didnt he.....and why does the king of the vampires need all those armed guards...i dont think the queen has been given the true death....

at the very end jason goes to the compound...they tell him right off the freezer isnt working.....when he goes to look at the chest freezer they push him in and lock it...will jason survive???

i dont care for tara never have....looks or personally....

i would do eric lol....who wouldnt

crap now I remember........beat me.....

as far as the whole king and Eric and his new secondary role to bill is concerned I am sure they will explain it.....I think Bill is afraid of whats his name coming back, the old king, maybe eric didn't tell him what he did to him in the cement?

Forum List

Back