true blood ....season finale....

o harry ...i didnt know they existed and dont spoil it...

okay the finale....i was right that mary ann and eggs are gone...but who took bill...my vote is eric...after the exchange with the queen....(yes luissa, i was hoping for more too!) why is the queen selling "v"?
i was glad when sam and layefette made it....

terry lived....as does jason...sookie and tara...the town mostly made it thru somewhat worse for wear...

so who took bill? eric is the obvious answer....but then its never the obvious now is it....

and i loved how they killed off mary ann.

yes they do .....my wife who reads this type of stuff said there is,i think she said around 10 novels out there....and the first season was book one and 2nd was book 2....but they were done differently.....for instance when Sookie and Bill went to Dallas to look for Gedric.....she went with a Werewolf she met through Eric....not Bill....the Werewolf knew the players involved and Eric said he can protect you 24/7.....and Sookie was attracted to the guy,he was supposed to be pretty good looking chap.....

i know who took Bill.....:eusa_eh:.....at least from the novels standpoint.....and since the 3rd book deals with this topic,im assuming so does season 3....

IM SORRY.....i screwed up what my wife told me......ignore what i bolded...right people...wrong story.....:eusa_whistle:

o harry ...i didnt know they existed and dont spoil it...

okay the finale....i was right that mary ann and eggs are gone...but who took bill...my vote is eric...after the exchange with the queen....(yes luissa, i was hoping for more too!) why is the queen selling "v"?
i was glad when sam and layefette made it....

terry lived....as does jason...sookie and tara...the town mostly made it thru somewhat worse for wear...

so who took bill? eric is the obvious answer....but then its never the obvious now is it....

and i loved how they killed off mary ann.

i am guessing eric too, but he had to have a human do it for him seeing how bill was dragged away by somebody who put a silver chain around him, so then again maybe the religious anti vampire zealots did it seeking revenge.

he would be able to sence a human coming up on him....

that is what I read on imdb!:)
I was watching Kalifornia last night and I kept thinking it was her.

Forum List

Back